Thread: Bananas Ooh Nah Nah

Bananas Ooh Nah Nah

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I love bananas.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Ha! Rand just posted this Remy vid. Wonder if it’s simple enough to get a Trump listen?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Love the video, the beats, the lyrics etc. But I have to say that it is a bit disingenuous to compare Steel production and bananas. For one, one requires adequate weather to produces where some countries just have natural advantages over other countries. For steel, if you have the ore then you need to cultivate the industry either through private investment or public one. This is a skill that comes with practice and investment.

Dunno if this scheme will work but I know that to bring back steel manufacturing in this country, it will take time and early loses for you to do that. Also, my guess is also regulation changes (dunno which one but easing govt regs 9 out of 10 times helps businesses prosper)
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows