Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PRESIDENTIAL ALERT

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Thanks to MKUltra, the only thing I remember was my phone vibrating and then I woke up in a puddle of blood and urine on the other side of the State.

No, in all seriousness, the $#@! pissed me off. Thought 1984.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ummm...huh?

WTF did I miss?
    I meant to miss it,,

but turned the phone on to call little sis on her birthday, and forgot to turn it off...

I don't have text on my phone,, but there was a text message.

it went away.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I got a thrill up my leg like Chris matthews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I have a mental picture of DJT being told that a doomsday asteroid has been
    spotted near Pluto and that it is predestined to hit Earth unless the brave lads
    of SPACE FORCE fly out to meet and hopefully blow it completely up. You know
    he'd TWEET to a captive audience on the FEMA Network, rendering all phones
    almost useless for any long conversations where we tell loved ones "good bye".

I for one am grateful. I was worried they would not have my number. This system really works. I was notified. Now I feel that big brother is actually looking out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I for one am grateful. I was worried they would not have my number. This system really works. I was notified. Now I feel that big brother is actually looking out for me.
    Lol my sarcasm radar is broken but yes I agree. I'd rather have a heads up of an imminent disaster than to find out when its too late.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

The main thing is that you feel safe..

LOL

There is no spoon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OXBjVD5.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	6141
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I didn't get any of teh alerts.
    Makes sense. In the event of an emergency, they probably wouldn't want everybody to get the warning.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ummm...huh?

WTF did I miss?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Last edited by specsaregood; 10-04-2018 at 09:09 AM.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Buy alerts? Sell alerts?

Oh wait... that's right... privileged, but not THAT privileged.

Tracking chip seems about right...
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I thought that we were all supposed to kneel, face toward the great dome, and prostate ourselves before our Savior.
    Yeah it is time for the annual finger wave. I'll have to call my physician about that.

This isn't new folks...

"The system was established to provide the President of the United States with an expeditious method of communicating with the American public in the event of war, threat of war, or grave national crisis."[1] The Emergency Broadcast System replaced CONELRAD on August 5, 1963.[2] In later years, it was expanded for use during peacetime emergencies at the state and local levels.[1]

Although the system was never used for a national emergency, it was activated more than 20,000 times[citation needed] between 1976 and 1996 to broadcast civil emergency messages and warnings of severe weather hazards.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerge...oadcast_System
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    This isn't new folks...
    Nope. Nothing new. Just the method of delivery. But recognize: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerge...m#False_alarms
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Nope. Nothing new. Just the method of delivery. But recognize: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerge...m#False_alarms
    Oh yeah I know the '71 false alarm. However people are acting like this is something new, of which it isn't. If I don't want to be tracked I throw my phone away.

People want and love this technology. This is why I am more concerned about the Technocrats rather than government at this point and time.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yeah it is time for the annual finger wave. I'll have to call my physician about that.
    Excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I feel empty. I don't know what actions I could be taking. Like watching a sitcom without commercials - how do I know what to buy??

Next time, I better be given some direction from my Dear Leader.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    This says it all...

The EFF says McAfee is wrong:
    McAfee’s tweet gets two key things wrong about this system: There is no such thing as an E911 chip, and the system does not give “them” the information he claims. In fact, the Presidential Alert does not have any way to send data about your phone back to the mobile carrier, though your phone is sending data to mobile carriers all the time for other reasons.
    Privacy Issues with Enhanced 911

This isn’t to say that there aren’t serious privacy issues with the E911 system. The E911 system was developed by the FCC in the early 2000’s after concerns that the increased use of cellular telephones would make it harder for emergency responders to locate a person in crisis. With a landline, first responders could simply go to the billing location for the phone, but a mobile caller could be miles from their home, even in another state. The E911 standard requires that a mobile device be able to send its location, with a high degree of accuracy, to emergency responders in response to a 911 call. While this is a good idea in the event of an actual crisis, law enforcement agencies have taken advantage of this technology to locate and track people in real time. EFF has argued that this was not the intended use of this system and that such use requires a warrant.

What’s more, the mobile phone system itself has a huge number of privacy issues: from mobile malware which can control your camera and read encrypted data, to Cell-Site Simulators which can pinpoint a phone’s exact location, to the “Upstream” surveillance program exposed by Edward Snowden, to privacy issues in the SS7 system that connects mobile phone networks to each other. There are myriad privacy issues with mobile devices that we should be deeply concerned about, but the Wireless Emergency Alert system is not one of them.
    More: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2018/1...-isnt-one-them

Americans and their conspiracies. They just love them, sad, but reality is boring without stupid ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    Americans and their conspiracies. They just love them, sad, but reality is boring without stupid ideas.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    The EFF says McAfee is wrong:
    Well it wouldn't be the first time.
    I have not considered him credible since 2004.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12