Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Trump: I want to scrap all H1B visas

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You should get out more often.
    I am trying to come to United States to America for past 8 years on business migration.

On January 14, 2016, I had surfed 1672 sites with easyhits4u.com (traffic exchange) but no sales from my website or my links. I surfed almost 700 sites everyday for 6 months.
    Last edited by Itsback; 11-10-2018 at 09:35 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsback View Post
    I am trying to come to United States to America for past 8 years on business migration.

On January 14, 2016, I had surfed 1672 sites with easyhits4u.com (traffic exchange) but no sales from my website or my links. I surfed almost 700 sites everyday for 6 months.
    Have you tried H2-A programme? https://www.uscis.gov/working-united...ltural-workers

Thanks man. I will read all about it.
    Last edited by Itsback; 11-10-2018 at 11:06 AM.

In USA, eggs are $2/dozen and $8/dozen (good quality eggs)

You should get out more often.
    Donald Trump on Twitter:

I am a Tariff Man. When people or countries come in to raid the great wealth of our Nation, I want them to pay for the privilege of doing so. It will always be the best way to max out our economic power. We are right now taking in $billions in Tariffs. MAKE AMERICA RICH AGAIN

High skilled workers:

Link: https://youtu.be/7QCYDzsQ_yM
    Last edited by Itsback; 12-10-2018 at 04:31 AM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Or not. MH1BGA?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    If true he crossed that threshold where what the hell is the point of supporting him anymore. It took a few years to finally say $#@! Trump. I'm out.

We ended up with a 3rd Bush Presidency. At this point I want to see him crushed by his opposition and I don't give a $#@! about the consequences. I want him to go down for this great betrayal for putting Americans and his supporters last.

If he is turning his greatest defenders like Ann Coulter and supporters like myself against him, who is going to be left to support him in 2020? Never mind, I know the same idiots that voted for Romney, Bush and whatever Foxnews feeds them regardless of the betrayals.

Last edited by kahless; 01-11-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Link didn’t work due to tracking tag.

This works:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...05208834834433
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The other side of the problem is employers are allowed to fire anybody without giving reason while getting 1000s H1B visas.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Link didn’t work due to tracking tag.

This works:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...05208834834433
    Thanks. Never have been able to figure out the Twitter stuff.

While everyone is worried about the southern "invasion", the bigger threat is the importation of Chinese and Indians that are actually being employed into positions of power. Most tech company CEOs are Indian. Google, chip makers, among others. Why does that matter? Because they're the ones developing out the surveillance state that is being implemented and they have 0 concern about constitutional principles or freedom in general. So yeah keep worrying about Pablo picking tomatoes instead of Sundar the CEO.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-11-2019 at 11:50 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

In the forum editor, there is a blue “t” icon on the right side. You paste that long number (but not the “?” or anything past that) from the Twitter link in your post, highlight it, and then press the blue twitter icon.

While everyone is worried about the southern "invasion", the bigger threat is the importation of Chinese and Indians that are actually being employed into positions of power. Most tech company CEOs are Indian. Google, chip makers, among others. Why does that matter? Because they're the ones developing out the surveillance state that is being implemented and they have 0 concern about constitutional principles or freedom in general. So yeah keep worrying about Pablo picking tomatoes instead of Sundar the CEO.
    Since the very first Indian programmers came to the US, their agenda has been to bring over more of their friends and family. As soon as they had input on the hiring process, they manipulated it to only hire Indians. Once they were fully in charge of hiring, they only hired other Indians. That led directly to the propaganda about not being able to find Americans to do the work.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Sundar is great. The speed with which Damore was disposed of was quite impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    In the forum editor, there is a blue “t” icon on the right side. You paste that long number (but not the “?” or anything past that) from the Twitter link in your post, highlight it, and then press the blue twitter icon.

Since the very first Indian programmers came to the US, their agenda has been to bring over more of their friends and family. As soon as they had input on the hiring process, they manipulated it to only hire Indians. Once they were fully in charge of hiring, they only hired other Indians. That led directly to the propaganda about not being able to find Americans to do the work.
    I witnessed it first hand back in the early 2000's when employed in the IT dept of a local government that borders DC. Soon after hiring a new Network Manager (who later went on to become Obama's first CIO btw), the first major software development project under him resulted in the hiring of completely H1B outsourced development staff. A floor of a govt building literally nothing but Indians that did not mingle at all with the rest of the IT dept. He is Indian. This was around 2003 and was a peek into what laid ahead, no doubt.

Sundar is great. The speed with which Damore was disposed of was quite impressive.
    Trump sounds like he is Sundar's bitch.

In typical scam artist fashion Trump later follows up with tweets to distract his supporters like this one by calling the southern border an "invasion".

He is right about that, it is the timing of his follow-ups to distract his base with a look over here. Not going to work. You cannot sell out Americans in one tweet and expect people to forget it in the next tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Trump sounds like he is Sundar's bitch.
    He's a fellow Wharton alum, trained to lord over the rest of us.

If true he crossed that threshold where what the hell is the point of supporting him anymore. It took a few years to finally say $#@! Trump. I'm out.

We ended up with a 3rd Bush Presidency. At this point I want to see him crushed by his opposition and I don't give a $#@! about the consequences. I want him to go down for this great betrayal for putting Americans and his supporters last.

If he is turning his greatest defenders like Ann Coulter and supporters like myself against him, who is going to be left to support him in 2020? Never mind, I know the same idiots that voted for Romney, Bush and whatever Foxnews feeds them regardless of the betrayals.

Reserve judgment until we see what actually happens.
    He has a tendency to say things and then not do them that applies to bad things as well as good things.

Also consider other actions, if he were to bring all the troops home, end the fed, eliminate the EPA etc. he would still deserve support wouldn't he?
    (I'm not saying he will do all that, I'm just making the point that we need to consider everything when 2020 comes)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Reserve judgment until we see what actually happens.
    He has a tendency to say things and then not do them that applies to bad things as well as good things.

Also consider other actions, if he were to bring all the troops home, end the fed, eliminate the EPA etc. he would still deserve support wouldn't he?
    (I'm not saying he will do all that, I'm just making the point that we need to consider everything when 2020 comes)
    The problem with this middle ground tactic is that he is normalizing policies that are opposed to the platform he ran on. So if we wait it out without opposition it will be normalized and he will pass what is put in front of him without opposition. He had two years to implement his campaign promises and what did we get, gun control.

He is reaching across the aisle when it is not necessary and he is not getting anything in return. He is being led by the nose by the news media and the establishment in both parties. The same people that are basically spitting on him and trying to take him down. So what is the point of dropping his policies for them?

The problem with this middle ground tactic is that he is normalizing policies that are opposed to the platform he ran on. So if we wait it out without opposition it will be normalized and he will pass what is put in front of him without opposition. He had two years to implement his campaign promises and what did we get, gun control.

He is reaching across the aisle when it is not necessary and he is not getting anything in return. He is being led by the nose by the news media and the establishment in both parties. The same people that are basically spitting on him and trying to take him down. So what is the point of dropping his policies for them?
    Go ahead and oppose the policy, I would never say that you should just shut up and take it.
    I'm just saying that we should decide about 2020 in 2020.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Go ahead and oppose the policy, I would never say that you should just shut up and take it.
    I'm just saying that we should decide about 2020 in 2020.
    By that time it will be too late. Time to find a primary challenger now.

This is wrong on so many levels. The policy before and after is making American IT workers and under class to immigrants from India when we have high skilled workers here. It is outright discrimination and I would go so far to say that it is discrimination against whites.

If you think about it he is also breaking his promise to stop chain migration. To give them citizenship will bring in millions more legally. Meanwhile Trump the slick SOB that he is diverts everyone's attention to the Mexican border.

By that time it will be too late. Time to find a primary challenger now.

This is wrong on so many levels. The policy before and after is making American IT workers and under class to immigrants from India when we have high skilled workers here. It is outright discrimination and I was go so far to say that is discrimination against whites.

If you think about it he is also breaking his promise to stop chain migration. This will bring in millions more legally. Meanwhile Trump the slick SOB that he is diverts everyone's attention to the Mexican border.
    I am more than willing to consider any primary challenger.
    If you find one that is an improvement please let me know.

I have always said he needed a primary challenger to keep him in line, I just don't know of anyone that would be better that is considering running, I don't think Rand is going to run.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Oh noooooo, merit-based immigration, noooooooo
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Oh noooooo, merit-based immigration, noooooooo
    Excess immigration from cultures that produce statist governments is the issue, if they were all the greatest geniuses that ever lived it wouldn't matter if they give us the Aadhaar system here.

But you want us subjected to the mark of the Beast and worldwide communist government.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This is wrong on so many levels. The policy before and after is making American IT workers and under class to immigrants from India when we have high skilled workers here. It is outright discrimination and I would go so far to say that it is discrimination against whites.
    It is not according to the employment-at-will policies.

Self-driving cars is a product from Silicon Valley California

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast