Thread: Air Force Colonel Takes a Knee on NFL Sideline Because Cops Killed His Son

Air Force Colonel Takes a Knee on NFL Sideline Because Cops Killed His Son

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/ai...s-nfl-chicago/

A retired Air Force colonel turned a lot of heads on Sunday as he wore a shirt detailing his son's murder by police on the sidelines of a Chicago Bears game.

Retired Air Force Colonel, combat pilot, and veteran Michael Bell Sr. understands why Colin Kaepernick would take a knee during the National Anthem. He should. His son, Michael Bell Sr., was killed by his hometown police, the Kenosha Wisconsin Police Department (KPD).
    The article has a link to another story about the actual case, it has a youtube video showing the original case, very interesting and a clear coverup.
    https://thefreethoughtproject.com/ve...ns-billboards/
    Last edited by kpitcher; 10-01-2018 at 08:49 PM.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ron Paul Forums - What I Did After Police Killed My Son

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Yeah, after reading the reports in the link just above your post it is clear what happened...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Our country is simply not paying enough attention to the terrible lack of accountability of police departments and the way it affects all of us—regardless of race or ethnicity. Because if a blond-haired, blue-eyed boy — that was my son, Michael — can be shot in the head under a street light with his hands cuffed behind his back, in front of five eyewitnesses (including his mother and sister), and his father was a retired Air Force lieutenant colonel who flew in three wars for his country — that’s me — and I still couldn’t get anything done about it, then Joe the plumber and Javier the roofer aren’t going to be able to do anything about it either.

Our country is simply not paying enough attention to the terrible lack of accountability of police departments and the way it affects all of us—regardless of race or ethnicity. Because if a blond-haired, blue-eyed boy — that was my son, Michael — can be shot in the head under a street light with his hands cuffed behind his back, in front of five eyewitnesses (including his mother and sister), and his father was a retired Air Force lieutenant colonel who flew in three wars for his country — that’s me — and I still couldn’t get anything done about it, then Joe the plumber and Javier the roofer aren’t going to be able to do anything about it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We did our research: In 129 years since police and fire commissions were created in the state of Wisconsin, we could not find a single ruling by a police department, an inquest or a police commission that a shooting was unjustified.

We did our research: In 129 years since police and fire commissions were created in the state of Wisconsin, we could not find a single ruling by a police department, an inquest or a police commission that a shooting was unjustified.

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I do want to make note that no matter the police injustice from 2010-2016, it is found here, documented with all available evidence, some every time I've looked.

I even remember family and friends finding this website because of the coverage we were giving their deceased loved ones.

Police Abuse
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump