Thread: Lindsey Lohan gets knocked out by mother of refugee kids in Russia

Exclamation Lindsey Lohan gets knocked out by mother of refugee kids in Russia

OK, so as near as I can figure this out:

Lohan comes across a Syrian refugee family somewhere in Russia.

She starts following them and hounding them and trying to, in a very creepy "Free Candy Van" sort of way, get the kids to leave the parents and go to a hotel with her.

She seems to think they are being "trafficked", when it seems very obvious even with the blurry dark video, they are with their parents.

This goes on until the beefy, shawl wearing mom has had enough and belts her a good one in the face and they go on their way.

Social Justice Warriors... ... this should happy every day to these buttinskys.

Mother of two punches Lindsay Lohan over 'child abduction' bid

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1814422...abduction-bid/

Published: September 29, 2018

Mean Girls actor Lindsay Lohan is back in news for all the wrong reasons.

The one-time teen idol, currently in Russia, posted an unsettling video of her ‘interacting’ with a family she claimed came from war-torn Syria.

“Hey everyone, I just want to show you a family that I met,” she said in the video, “a Syrian refugee family that I’m really worried about. They really need help.”

“You want to come with me? Come with me. I’ll take care of you guys,” she can be heard saying in Arabic and English. “Do you want to stay in a hotel tonight? Do you want to watch movies? It would be so cool to watch a movie on a TV or a computer,” she then said to a child.

“You should not have them [your sons] on the floor, you should be a hard-working woman and you should be doing what you [can] for your children, so they have a better life.”

“If someone is offering them a home and a bed, which is me at the moment, give it to them. They will come back to you,” Lohan further added. “I won’t leave until I take you. Now I know who you are. Don’t f*** with me.”

Lohan proceeds to follow the family as they get up to leave. “Look what’s happening, they’re trafficking children. You’re ruining Arabic culture by doing this.”

“I’m with you boys, don’t worry. The whole world is seeing this,” the actor adds. “Are you from Pakistan?”

Lohan is punched in the face by the mother of the children after she attempts to ‘wrest’ one of the boys.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Russians need to deport her back.

One of the top news stories on that Pakistani news site (on the right side): "Islamabad club managing committee member fired for sexual harassment"

Looks like the #metoo virus has reached the Pakistanis as well.
    Last edited by homahr; 09-29-2018 at 12:44 PM.

She's a Trump supporter/Republican FYI
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LOL is she really?

Well, she's nuts, I'll say that much.

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So, I'm very confused...

Was this some kind of anti-Muslim thing, or anti-child-trafficking thing, or drug-induced psychosis thing...?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    So, I'm very confused...

Was this some kind of anti-Muslim thing, or anti-child-trafficking thing, or drug-induced psychosis thing...?
    drugs, hell of a lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    drugs, hell of a lot of them.
    I've heard Russians are notoriously harsh with their drug laws, maybe they give Lohan a pass since she's a celebrity?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    So, I'm very confused...

All three?

I was just about to post that.

Lindsay Lohan live streaming herself chasing a homeless Syrian family, while speaking in a weird accent, and then accusing them of trafficking children is probably the weirdest video to come out of 2018 yet. Lindsay is cray-cray, but this is insane even for her.

Celebs with a history of substance abuse and mental health issues should stay away from political activism. Insisting that little kids join her in a hotel room while insulting their parents was never going to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

OK, so as near as I can figure this out:

Lohan comes across a Syrian refugee family somewhere in Russia.

She starts following them and hounding them and trying to, in a very creepy "Free Candy Van" sort of way, get the kids to leave the parents and go to a hotel with her.

She seems to think they are being "trafficked", when it seems very obvious even with the blurry dark video, they are with their parents.

This goes on until the beefy, shawl wearing mom has had enough and belts her a good one in the face and they go on their way.

Social Justice Warriors... ... this should happy every day to these buttinskys.

Mother of two punches Lindsay Lohan over 'child abduction' bid

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1814422...abduction-bid/

Published: September 29, 2018

Mean Girls actor Lindsay Lohan is back in news for all the wrong reasons.

The one-time teen idol, currently in Russia, posted an unsettling video of her ‘interacting’ with a family she claimed came from war-torn Syria.

“Hey everyone, I just want to show you a family that I met,” she said in the video, “a Syrian refugee family that I’m really worried about. They really need help.”

“You want to come with me? Come with me. I’ll take care of you guys,” she can be heard saying in Arabic and English. “Do you want to stay in a hotel tonight? Do you want to watch movies? It would be so cool to watch a movie on a TV or a computer,” she then said to a child.

“You should not have them [your sons] on the floor, you should be a hard-working woman and you should be doing what you [can] for your children, so they have a better life.”

“If someone is offering them a home and a bed, which is me at the moment, give it to them. They will come back to you,” Lohan further added. “I won’t leave until I take you. Now I know who you are. Don’t f*** with me.”

Lohan proceeds to follow the family as they get up to leave. “Look what’s happening, they’re trafficking children. You’re ruining Arabic culture by doing this.”

“I’m with you boys, don’t worry. The whole world is seeing this,” the actor adds. “Are you from Pakistan?”

Lohan is punched in the face by the mother of the children after she attempts to ‘wrest’ one of the boys.

It sounds like LL may be the trafficker.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Maybe she just pretends to be?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Maybe she just pretends to be?
    I dunno, pretty sure she's always been a Republican.

That is why it made the "news"
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by homahr View Post
    Russians need to deport her back.

One of the top news stories on that Pakistani news site (on the right side): "Islamabad club managing committee member fired for sexual harassment"

Looks like the #metoo virus has reached the Pakistanis as well.
    Hell no. Keep her. It's RUSSIA, for Pete's sake. Trust me, before much longer someone will kill her outright, thus cleansing the gene pool that quantum.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The definition of out of touch.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    The definition of out of touch.
    Complicated by mind altering chemicals.