Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Ron Paul's Keynote Speech - RPI Media & War Conference 2018

  1. #1

    Ron Paul's Keynote Speech - RPI Media & War Conference 2018

    Ron Paul's Keynote Speech - RPI Media & War Conference 2018



    Ron Paul delivered the keynote speech at this year's Ron Paul Institute Media & War Conference in Washington, DC last month. Be sure to visit RPI at http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    LOL, ZERO interest in Ron Paul on this trump fansite. Let it die!
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    LOL, ZERO interest in Ron Paul on this trump fansite. Let it die!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    LOL, ZERO interest in Ron Paul on this trump fansite. Let it die!
    LOL

    This is the 1st time I saw the OP- and yes, most want to adore the Orange Cheeto than live up to Ron's standards.
    There is no spoon.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    LOL, ZERO interest in Ron Paul on this trump fansite. Let it die!
    I've always thought the true goal of most of the Trump haters was to destroy the liberty movement. At least you're honest.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    LOL

    This is the 1st time I saw the OP- and yes, most want to adore the Orange Cheeto than live up to Ron's standards.
    Until Ron denounces his own son, maybe you should give it a rest and stop attacking people who are trying to work for liberty in our current system.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    LOL

    This is the 1st time I saw the OP- and yes, most want to adore the Orange Cheeto than live up to Ron's standards.
    Doesn't Ron's standards include how he treats his son? Did you see the speeches Rand gave at the Trump rally the other day? Are you living up to Ron's standards by treating people who are no more fans of Trump than Ron's own son so horribly?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Doesn't Ron's standards include how he treats his son? Did you see the speeches Rand gave at the Trump rally the other day? Are you living up to Ron's standards by treating people who are no more fans of Trump than Ron's own son so horribly?
    I've taken a poverty vow so I am always right.

    vow of poverty(Noun)

    A vow, taken by members of some religious orders to renounce all personal property; everything they possess being used for the common good




  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Until Ron denounces his own son, maybe you should give it a rest and stop attacking people who are trying to work for liberty in our current system.
    Uh.... I'm the one that's been attacked from the moment I began to question Trump.
    There is no spoon.

  12. #10
    @timosman;6693061]I've taken a poverty vow so I am always right.

    vow of poverty(Noun)

    A vow, taken by members of some religious orders to renounce all personal property; everything they possess being used for the common good.
    GROW. UP.
    Last edited by Ender; Yesterday at 12:47 PM.
    There is no spoon.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Uh.... I'm the one that's been attacked from the moment I began to question Trump.
    No, you're on your high horse acting like you are right when have been fighting alongside with his son the whole time when you were just rambling insanely about some orange haired monster.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Uh.... I'm the one that's been attacked from the moment I began to question Trump.

    Well, you wouldn't be getting attacked if you weren't trying "to destroy the liberty movement."

    You know, destroying the liberty movement by standing up for the principles it's founded upon.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  15. #13
    Thanks for the video.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Well, you wouldn't be getting attacked if you weren't trying "to destroy the liberty movement."

    You know, destroying the liberty movement by standing up for the principles it's founded upon.
    Destroying the liberty movement by actively hurting people who are taking actions to increase our liberty within the system.. as opposed to some pipe dream you have where it all happens overnight, even though most people don't even want liberty.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Destroying the liberty movement by actively hurting people who are taking actions to increase our liberty within the system.. as opposed to some pipe dream you have where it all happens overnight, even though most people don't even want liberty.

    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Destroying the liberty movement by actively hurting people who are taking actions to increase our liberty within the system.. as opposed to some pipe dream you have where it all happens overnight, even though most people don't even want liberty.
    Just stop, dannno.

    I have never actively "hurt" anyone for taking action to increase liberty. I HAVE gotten a bit irritated after a mountain of names and insults have been bestowed upon me.

    If you worship Trump- go for it- but I shouldn't be called a Muslim/SJW/communist/socialist/troll/marxist because I do not.

    I believe in LIBERTY FOR ALL and as I see it fade into the sunset, I am doing all that I can to help others to get out of The Matrix.
    There is no spoon.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Just stop, dannno.

    I have never actively "hurt" anyone for taking action to increase liberty. I HAVE gotten a bit irritated after a mountain of names and insults have been bestowed upon me.

    If you worship Trump- go for it- but I shouldn't be called a Muslim/SJW/communist/socialist/troll/marxist because I do not.

    I believe in LIBERTY FOR ALL and as I see it fade into the sunset, I am doing all that I can to help others to get out of The Matrix.
    YOU ARE HELPING PUSH LIBERTY IT INTO THE SUNSET..

    You and Matt Collins and your anti-Rand ilk are destroying the one last shot we have at making some big dents in the matrix and turning things around for the future.

    You are pretending you are doing it in the name of Ron Paul's principled stances, but where has Ron Paul come out and attacked his son??

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nd-KY-10-13-18
    Last edited by dannno; Yesterday at 12:54 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  21. #18
    I have always supported Rand.

    It is YOUR lying ilk that has driven most of the great RP supporters off the forum.
    There is no spoon.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I have always supported Rand.

    It is YOUR lying ilk that has driven most of the great RP supporters off the forum.
    If Rand was secretly posting his opinions on this forum you would have been attacking him all along for being supportive of working with Trump.

    According to you, Trump doesn't have a liberty bone in his body and can do nothing for liberty, so he isn't worth working with.

    Yet Rand made a grandiose speech about Trump the other day. Have you even watched it yet? I posted the link above.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If Rand was secretly posting his opinions on this forum you would have been attacking him all along for being supportive of working with Trump.

    According to you, Trump doesn't have a liberty bone in his body and can do nothing for liberty, so he isn't worth working with.

    Yet Rand made a grandiose speech about Trump the other day. Have you even watched it yet? I posted the link above.
    LOL - so now you're saying you're actually Rand in disguise?

    And, you're back to no decent dialog- just inventing stuff I never did/said with insults & innuendos.

    Repeat: I HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED RAND.

    I was supporting him when many on the forum had turned away from him & were pumping Trump. And, correct, Trump cannot be trusted- but I have not lambasted Rand for agreeing with him on certain points. Rand is playing the Washington Game & I am sure he will stand for liberty.
    There is no spoon.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    LOL - so now you're saying you're actually Rand in disguise?

    And, you're back to no decent dialog- just inventing stuff I never did/said with insults & innuendos.

    Repeat: I HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED RAND.

    I was supporting him when many on the forum had turned away from him & were pumping Trump. And, correct, Trump cannot be trusted- but I have not lambasted Rand for agreeing with him on certain points. Rand is playing the Washington Game & I am sure he will stand for liberty.
    I didn't say I'm Rand in disguise, I said Rand is working to get along with Trump and help advance liberty in our current system, as opposed to joining the mainstream media and establishment chorus and rejecting Trump.... so that we can get some deep state tool bag in office instead.. because if the world did what you wanted and impeached Trump, we would get some deep state tool bag in office and they would be ignoring Rand completely and we wouldn't get anything done.

    Have you ever heard the phrase, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" ??? It can work many different ways. Look at what you're doing..

    Did you watch Rand's two speeches at the Trump rally?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Rand is playing the Washington Game & I am sure he will stand for liberty.
    Why are you trying to sabotage that opportunity?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why are you trying to sabotage that opportunity?
    Why are you trying to make everyone an enemy who doesn't kiss the ring?
    There is no spoon.

  27. #24
    Duckies, what if DJT has to resign and we are stuck with POTUS PENCE
    for at least a year and a half, assuming the Democrats control either the
    Senate or the House and somehow cut the deal that brings about a most
    HUMILIATING impeachment trial in 2o19? What would we ever fight over
    if Pence's advocates try to convert the rest of us to public displays of our
    completely private religious affiliations and attitudes? Duckies, let's look
    at how things can get more bollixed up, namely, after being exposed as
    a total idiot, Donald John Trump is humiliated out of public life into early
    retirement! I think the Democrats want to impeach him becuz it gives a
    goodly number of members of Congress FREE PUBLICITY all through the
    total zoo & spectacle! Air Time = bully pulpit. Pence is an easier target!!!
    Last edited by Aratus; Yesterday at 11:49 PM. Reason: LIZ4PREZ?



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Most LIBERTARIANs are freethinkers, they are NOT into
    Creating a theocracy more militant and fervent than the
    Taxachusetts BAY COLONY of 1660 for us all! Just sayin'

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Why are you trying to make everyone an enemy who doesn't kiss the ring?
    That's rich, considering I don't make Ron Paul out to be an enemy even though he has disagreements with Trump..

    But you don't see Ron Paul out there mocking people within the liberty movement who support Trump for strategic reasons - nope - that's YOUR side.

    You don't see Ron Paul calling for Trump's impeachment, he knows whoever replaces him will probably be worse - nope - that's YOUR side.

    I am open for all types of people in the liberty movement, I don't push out anybody unless they are openly mocking people in the movement - THAT'S YOUR SIDE
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That's rich, considering I don't make Ron Paul out to be an enemy even though he has disagreements with Trump..

    But you don't see Ron Paul out there mocking people within the liberty movement who support Trump for strategic reasons - nope - that's YOUR side.

    You don't see Ron Paul calling for Trump's impeachment, he knows whoever replaces him will probably be worse - nope - that's YOUR side.

    I am open for all types of people in the liberty movement, I don't push out anybody unless they are openly mocking people in the movement - THAT'S YOUR SIDE
    MY side.....

    I have done none of those things. I have only fired up on a few who have called me names & accused me of stuff I have never done- like you are doing right now.

    I have called out Trump. I have not mocked anyone, or supported impeachment.

    My experience is that the name-callers & mockers are YOUR side.
    There is no spoon.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 07:49 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2018, 06:20 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2013, 07:57 PM
  4. Alex Jones delivers keynote speech at Talker's Magazine conference
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 11:32 AM
  5. PMs: Kitco PM e-conference, Ron Paul a keynote speaker!
    By Original_Intent in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 11:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •