Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else find it really odd being on the same side as Lindsey Graham?

Anyone else find it really odd being on the same side as Lindsey Graham?

I never thought I would see the day that it would be possible this would happen. Not only his comments at the hearing but rather how these lunatic rabid feminists were heckling him after the hearing.

If it came down to taking sides against the lunatic left or Lindsey Graham, the man whom I hated his big government Neo-Conservatism, foreign policy interventionism and Cuckservatism, no doubt it would be him. That is how bad things have become in such a short period of time.

One wonders with the news media and hearings being such a huge scam, is there something else greater going on here for the purpose of lining us up on sides accordingly or has the left over played their hand so far they are ultimately destroying themselves?

That is not to say there isn't something to be said for people having reasons to keep quiet for all these years after a violent event(s) and reasons years later they are forced to come forward. But this does not seem like that at all and rather a massive con job than anything else.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ayep
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He sure has changed his tune since his boyfriend died.

Please friends... Lest you forget. They are all on the same side. Kavanaugh, Graham, Feinstein, all of them.

I know you watched a show today and it had big, huge government ratings. But this was sweeps week to get you ginned up for the month-long run into the off-year election.

This was a show. The two factions of the government party putting on a show for fundraising and to fight over the power they have over you. If you view this charade as a show, you won't "take a side". Ron Paul woke you up - don't fall back asleep. It's easy to get caught up in the show - it's entertaining and gives you much to talk about around the water cooler. But it's a show. Do you really think the Democrats believe this woman?? That they were sitting in the presence of a attempted rapist? I didn't watch the whole show, but did any of them call him despicable or a liar?? Or did they just want to delay things? Do you really think a Republican cares if he committed some act in high school?! Hell, they've all done worse.

It's a play fight over the power to control you. Every creature in that room wants that power. This ratings game is just another tool to get it. R vs D fundraising event.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

He is a snake! The only question to ask is what is he trying to get out of putting on this show.

That said, it was a pretty good show and was one of my favorite rings in this circus.

He's coming around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I will add that this whole show was rather stupid. Maybe it was just so stupid that it actually did push him over the edge. Who really knows these days?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doesn't change the fact that hes still a neocon piece of $#@!.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It is not prior to 2015. It is a whole new ball game now. What the left and the news media is pulling off is far more frightening than anything we have seen in the past.

As much as I disagree with Graham on said things, in this cold civil war it seems we have no choice to pick sides or temporary alliances. It is either agree with the extreme far left 100% in our lives or be guilty to whatever crime they prescribe until proven innocent. This means our careers and businesses are at stake regardless of whatever squeaky clean lives we have led.

With that said I am all for exposing real rapists in a court of law based on legitimate evidence and I do not give a damn how long ago it happened. However this is not how the Democrats and their news media are presenting ourselves. They are basically saying if you are a man or worse an old white male you are automatically guilty. If any woman accuses you of anything you are automatically guilty and must prove your innocence. As Americans we should not stand for a political party that believes in we are guilty until proven innocent.

I am not about to wear a camera 24x7 to protect myself from these people who are are far worse then any foreign threat. My point in making this thread is to say despite ideological differences maybe it is necessary to fight along side those we disagree with to put these leftist scum in their place.

No. Lindsey is very bad on foreign policy and civil liberties but Lindsey is a good on a lot of things. For example, http://www.crfb.org/blogs/senators-g...rm-legislation

Ron Paul supporters have always fawned over idiots (Bernie Sanders, Dennis Kucinich, Tulsi Gabbard) because they randomly agree on an issue or two. But completely ignore that someone like Lindsey Graham is far better on a day in and day out basis on domestic issues. And the courts qualify as a very important domestic issue.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    He is a snake! The only question to ask is what is he trying to get out of putting on this show.
    Thinking this over, this Lindsey is a weasel after power, pure and simple. He knows something. For whatever reasons, he senses that fighting for Trump's nominee is the way to attain it. Alliances may be changing. The next year may be interesting.
    Last edited by RJB; 09-27-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    It is not prior to 2015. It is a whole new ball game now. What the left and the news media is pulling off is far more frightening than anything we have seen in the past.

As much as I disagree with Graham on said things, in this cold civil war it seems we have no choice to pick sides or temporary alliances. It is either agree with the extreme far left 100% in our lives or be guilty to whatever crime they prescribe until proven innocent. This means our careers and businesses are at stake regardless of whatever squeaky clean lives we have led.

With that said I am all for exposing real rapists in a court of law based on legitimate evidence and I do not give a damn how long ago it happened. However this is not how the Democrats and their news media are presenting ourselves. They are basically saying if you are a man or worse an old white male you are automatically guilty. If any woman accuses you of anything you are automatically guilty and must prove your innocence. As Americans we should not stand for a political party that believes in we are guilty until proven innocent.

I am not about to wear a camera 24x7 to protect myself from these people who are are far worse then any foreign threat. My point in making this thread is to say despite ideological differences maybe it is necessary to fight along side those we disagree with to put these leftist scum in their place.
    There's the left-right paradigm and there is the left vs right, both exist. It's obvious both parties use identity politics and drumming up social issues that nothing will ever come of. However, you have far more faith in the intelligence of these people. The system isn't coordinated and smart. The public is blind and dumb.

This was a fight within the left-right paradigm between the left and right for power. I'd call it more than a stretch to be coordinated political theater.

This was the first time I didn't dry heave seeing Lindsey Graham speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    There's the left-right paradigm and there is the left vs right, both exist. It's obvious both parties use identity politics and drumming up social issues that nothing will ever come of. However, you have far more faith in the intelligence of these people. The system isn't coordinated and smart. The public is blind and dumb.

This was a fight within the left-right paradigm between the left and right for power. I'd call it more than a stretch to be coordinated political theater.

This was the first time I didn't dry heave seeing Lindsey Graham speak.
    I normally feel the same way with that last line but for the rest I think there is a threshold the Democrats have crossed. They have gone way too far the last few years and it has been building up to a boiling point.

What they are doing is not limited to the national political theater but with the intent for it to trickle down into our every day lives. Even if we wear personal cameras and rig up are homes and cars, there is a prior history where they can make $#@! up to take you down if you do not agree with their beliefs. An accusation is now you are guilty until proven innocent in their society which lets face it despite Trump being President they control the cultural norms through the news media and entertainment industry.

I do not have a problem with the Democrats having opposing views. It is the means they are now using to achieve these goals and conditioning society with these beliefs in our every day lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    No. Lindsey is very bad on foreign policy and civil liberties but Lindsey is a good on a lot of things. For example, http://www.crfb.org/blogs/senators-g...rm-legislation

Ron Paul supporters have always fawned over idiots (Bernie Sanders, Dennis Kucinich, Tulsi Gabbard) because they randomly agree on an issue or two. But completely ignore that someone like Lindsey Graham is far better on a day in and day out basis on domestic issues. And the courts qualify as a very important domestic issue.
    https://www.thenewamerican.com/freedom-index

Sen. Lindsey Graham - 60%

Very bad but still distinctly better than any Demoncrat I know of.

Losing McPain also seems to have affected him, I wonder if Songbird had blackmail info on him.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Thinking this over, this Lindsey is a weasel after power, pure and simple. He knows something. For whatever reasons, he senses that fighting for Trump's nominee is the way to attain it. Alliances may be changing. The next year may be interesting.
    That's all this is...Lieberman and McCain are gone...he stuck his finger up in the air and figured the wind is blowing this way, I'd better come about.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Losing McPain also seems to have affected him, I wonder if Songbird had blackmail info on him.
    I think Lindsey may have been trying to impress his boyfriend.. I always thought it was the other way around
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's all this is...Lieberman and McCain are gone...he stuck his finger up in the air and figured the wind is blowing this way, I'd better come about.
    I'll take any votes I can get but we must never ever even think about trusting him.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Please friends... Lest you forget. They are all on the same side. Kavanaugh, Graham, Feinstein, all of them.

I know you watched a show today and it had big, huge government ratings. But this was sweeps week to get you ginned up for the month-long run into the off-year election.

This was a show. The two factions of the government party putting on a show for fundraising and to fight over the power they have over you. If you view this charade as a show, you won't "take a side". Ron Paul woke you up - don't fall back asleep. It's easy to get caught up in the show - it's entertaining and gives you much to talk about around the water cooler. But it's a show. Do you really think the Democrats believe this woman?? That they were sitting in the presence of a attempted rapist? I didn't watch the whole show, but did any of them call him despicable or a liar?? Or did they just want to delay things? Do you really think a Republican cares if he committed some act in high school?! Hell, they've all done worse.

It's a play fight over the power to control you. Every creature in that room wants that power. This ratings game is just another tool to get it. R vs D fundraising event.
    Well $#@!ing said.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This can't be +repped enough. Unfortunately, I'm out of ammo. Well said.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

No doubt, but I am not going to bash him for comments that I agree with. If it is necessary to use Graham to stop the far left from further screwing us then so be it and will just oppose him on all the other nonsense.

As I expect though 50% of RPF will recommend Rand or whomever sitting on the sidelines or oddly opposing Graham' comments and against forming alliances to fight a far greater enemy. Kind of like fighting against Trump for the benefit of Hillary. Not saying Trump is perfect, far from it but still on policy proven to be far better than Hillary.

Anyone else find it really odd being on the same side as Lindsey Graham?
    Perhaps I would if I were.

But, in fact, Miss Linzi's side, and also the democratic side, is only playing politics: with both sides being deserving of nothing but contempt.

It's a show, which means nothing at all in itself. The question is which side, if either, you would like to see do better in November.

That's the whole business.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Perhaps I would if I were.

But, in fact, Miss Linzi's side, and also the democratic side, is only playing politics: with both sides being deserving of nothing but contempt.

It's a show, which means nothing at all in itself. The question is which side, if either, you would like to see do better in November.

That's the whole business.
    So ultimately you disagree with his comments and support the tactics of the far left such as guilty until proven innocent against Supreme Court nominees in this process?

So ultimately you disagree with his comments and support the tactics of the far left such as guilty until proven innocent against Supreme Court nominees in this process?
    Ultimately, I know that it makes no difference whatsoever whether this or some other leftist turkey is confirmed.

I, like everyone in DC, and apparently unlike the voters, know that this is about the House elections and nothing besides.

...you know that SCOTUS justices can be impeached, right?

The Congress has all the power, even if it doesn't look that way sometimes.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Lindsey loves something and you do also, you probably should check yourself.

What is the "far left" you refer to? the actors in Congress? A handful of unhinged useful idiots placed in front of cameras to create your perception of the "far left"?

JHC, some of y'all will just never "get it", will you? It's all a stage show to push you into an easily controllable box called "Republican". The fact that you're on Lindsey Graham's side should be a wake up call to reassess your principles. The fact is, they performed this production beautifully and most skillfully, because now you're apparently supporting a torture loving, Bush administration insider, 9/11 conspirator and Lindsey f'in Graham of all people.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-27-2018 at 11:42 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

He sure has changed his tune since his boyfriend died.
    Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed that.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Aratus looks.... ...up.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    One can notice the broke clock aligns with the working wrist watch and a moment later it does not.

And you are gonna do what to correct it? Do you have a go fund me? Can we give you the miniscule moneybomb this sight could now afford?

It is what it is. Division. Yes.

But, I'm gonna have to side on the idea that an individual is innocent unless proven otherwise. Whether for Linzeee or against, whether for Feinstein or against, whether for Ford or for Kavanaugh.

The issue here is not political. It goes to the heart of a Republic that believes that a man can face his accusers in a court of law. That an accusation, by itself, with no corroboration or evidence, means nothing.

It is the issue that many men face when dealing with ex-wives when dealing with CPS.

The very notion of this rhetoric needs to be slain. A niece has gone from my FB and life. Because "You just don't understand what us woman go through."

Well, good riddance you 27 yr. old progressive.

Yeah, I'm fine with that. Even a niece. Good riddance.

ETA: Her choice. Not mine.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 09-27-2018 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

What is the "far left" you refer to? the actors in Congress? A handful of unhinged useful idiots placed in front of cameras to create your perception of the "far left"?

JHC, some of y'all will just never "get it", will you? It's all a stage show to push you into an easily controllable box called "Republican". The fact that you're on Lindsey Graham's side should be a wake up call to reassess your principles. The fact is, they performed this production beautifully and most skillfully, because now you're apparently supporting a torture loving, Bush administration insider, 9/11 conspirator and Lindsey f'in Graham of all people.
    Evidently you did not bother to read my posts in full. I am not some huge fan of Republicans but from what I am seeing the Democrats and their news media are the ultimate extreme enemy at this point.

If I have some greater liberty under the Republicans where we can make inroads and alliances from within I will take it over your choice of surrender.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast