Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ford/Kavanaugh Testimony

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Is there a go fund me for Kavanaugh?
    Until recently he was pretty in debt. That 100K golf course he joined where justice roberts is also a member is pricey!
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    https://twitter.com/TracyLynn128/sta...07277699076096

A quick reverse-image search reveals that the women behind Clinton in that photo was her then-campaign photographer Barbara Kinney.
    https://www.weeklystandard.com/holme...fords-attorney
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Debra Katz, Attorney for Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford, Was Fundraiser for Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...tial-campaign/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Debra Katz, Attorney for Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford, Was Fundraiser for Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...tial-campaign/
    No doubt everyone involved in these smears is a partisan Democrat.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Cory Booker couldn’t be more full of sh!t if he tried.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So, I'm admittedly not able to watch the programming, but my biggest question is this: Is it living up to the hype?

I'm sure the ratings are HUGE, but is it compelling? Does it make you long for season 2?
    Looks like it was a resounding success. The biggest night in Cable News history, I hear. This should be great for RNC/DNC Fundraising efforts. Congrats to the writers and producers of this show!

CABLE NEWS RACE
    THURS SEPT 27, 2018
    FOXNEWS HANNITY 5,857,000
    FOXNEWS INGRAHAM 5,369,000
    FOXNEWS TUCKER 5,283,000
    MSNBC MADDOW 4,033,000
    MSNBC HAYES 2,791,000
    MSNBC O'DONNELL 2,705,000
    CNN COOPER 2,061,000
    CNN CUOMO 1,889,000
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Looks like it was a resounding success. The biggest night in Cable News history, I hear. This should be great for RNC/DNC Fundraising efforts. Congrats to the writers and producers of this show!

CABLE NEWS RACE
    THURS SEPT 27, 2018
    FOXNEWS HANNITY 5,857,000
    FOXNEWS INGRAHAM 5,369,000
    FOXNEWS TUCKER 5,283,000
    MSNBC MADDOW 4,033,000
    MSNBC HAYES 2,791,000
    MSNBC O'DONNELL 2,705,000
    CNN COOPER 2,061,000
    CNN CUOMO 1,889,000
    LOL I was literally about to post the exact same thing
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Cory Booker couldn’t be more full of sh!t if he tried.
    Please don't challenge him to that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    You make a great case for supporting Kavanaugh.

Flake wants a one week FBI investigation. So in one week, the FBI presents a report. The Democrats need time to read it. A few day s later, the Democrats demand answers, clarifications, and they say that the information gathered leads to new questions and people that need to be investigated first. Also new allegations will come up that must be investigated. And on, and on, and on.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-28-2018 at 04:50 PM.

Who doesn't like beer??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

#1 in his high school prep school, captain of the basketball team and graduated from Yale Law School...

Clearly he is a lot smarter than you.

Why are you wasting your life doing this crap?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Also new allegations will come up that must be investigated. And on, and on, and on.
    Ya, they really need to get the show on the road and do all the votes today if possible, before the Dems start pulling more crap.

And while everyone is distracted, look over here...

https://www.twitter.com/justinamash/...59299133796352
    Exactly.

And while I do not believe a thing about Kavanaugh from the feminaztistas, I'm am highly suspect of a guy that helped pass the PA and worked along Bush.

Here's his own words on PA I:

[QUOTE]Anti-Terrorism Law

The law represents a measured, careful, responsible, and constitutional approach to the
    threat of terrorist activities conducted in the United States and directed against United States
    citizens. It will enhance the government's ability both (i) to detect and prevent terrorist acts; and
    (ii) for those terrorists who are brought to justice through a criminal process rather than a
    military process, to severely punish terrorists and those who support and harbor them.

• The law seeks to achieve four main goals:

• First, the law would ensure that information that is important to both intelligence
    and criminal investigations can be easily shared so that vital information is
    available to all relevant federal agencies. The law will begin to break down the
    walls between law enforcement and intelligence agencies and thereby help both to
    prevent terrorist acts before they happen and to severely punish terrorists and
    those who harbor and support terrorists.

• Second, the new law will update laws authorizing government surveillance.
    These laws were enacted decades ago by Congress in an era of rotary telephones.
    These laws must be updated to account for e-mail, Internet usage, cellular phones,
    and other forms of modem communication.

• The government is currently fighting a modem war -- a war that threatens
    our people and our way of life -- with antique weapons. Terrorists are
    taking advantage by using the Internet, e-mail, and multiple cellular
    telephones to escape and evade detection by United States agents.

• The law does not purport to change the legal standards that govern when
    and under what circumstances the government can seek such information.
    Rather, the law merely seeks to ensure that the same legal standards that
    govern wiretaps on telephones, for example, also apply to modem forms
    of communication such as e-mail.

• Consistent with the Constitution, the law of search and surveillance should
    be technology neutral. The government's ability to detect and prevent
    crime should not depend on the technology used by the suspect. To do
    otherwise is a prescription for failure.

• Third, the law will ensure that certain categories of federal search warrants and
    surveillance orders are valid throughout the United States so that federal
    prosecutors and federal agents need not pointlessly seek re-authorization in
    multiple districts throughout the country. Eliminating these kinds of
    administrative burdens, which serve no discernible purpose, will allow federal
    agents to respond rapidly in fast-moving intelligence and criminal investigations
    so that agents can track and follow potential terrorists. QUOTE]

https://epic.org/2018/08/kavanaugh-w...-counsel-.html
    Last edited by Ender; 09-28-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    nm
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-28-2018 at 12:23 PM.

OH man, have you guys heard? Trump calls Ford a "very credible witness". Has he been compromised? All these twists and turns are exhilarating!
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    OH man, have you guys heard? Trump calls Ford a "very credible witness". Has he been compromised? All these twists and turns are exhilarating!
    GOP are so stupid. Democrats played them once again.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Thanks for the fake news..

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    GOP are so stupid. Democrats played them once again.
    No, YOU got played, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Thanks for the fake news..
    It's not fake. That's just what Trump said about Ford around 45 minutes ago. See https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...sot-nr-vpx.cnn beginning at the :28 mark.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    It's not fake. That's just what Trump said about Ford around 45 minutes ago. See https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...sot-nr-vpx.cnn beginning at the :28 mark.
    He said it was compelling, not credible (edit: later he says she was credible).. but then he said Kavanaugh's testimony was "incredible"... "nothing we have ever seen.."

I agree, her testimony was somewhat compelling, but not nearly as compelling as Kavanaugh.. and with the full context of Trump's statements it can be easy to judge where he stands - unless all you watch is CNN, in which case you will get everything wrong.

Fake news can mean reporting part of the info without all the context.
    Last edited by dannno; 09-28-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Mazie Hirono and Kamala Harris made a big show of walking out of the Kavanaugh Hearing and holding a press conference today. Suppose they are the leaders of the "Grrl Power Man Haters Club".

Your new masters will not be libertarian.

https://twitter.com/RepJayapal/statu...91027720482816

Arizona sex crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell told Republican senators in a conference meeting Thursday evening that she would not charge Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after hearing testimonies of the Judge or his accuser Christine Blasey Ford.

Mitchell, who took a leave of absence from Maricopa County’s Deputy County Attorney and division chief the County Attorney’s Office’s Special Victims Division to join the Senate Judiciary Committee’s team of attorneys for the hearing, “broke down her analysis” of both testimonies to GOP lawmakers. In a nearly 30-minute presentation, Mitchell went over the “facts that were established and not established” and concluded that not only would she not charge Kavanaugh based on the record of evidence from both parties, but would not even pursue a search warrant for the judge, which in virtually all cases would require the standard of probable cause to be met, Politico reported.

Brooke Singman of Fox News quoted one source as saying “Mitchell was very clear with senators that based on evidence presented, she couldn’t bring the case ‘anywhere near a court room.'”
    https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...earch-warrant/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish the Democratic Senators had been there to listen as well...

Trump orders FBI probe into Kavanaugh; Senate vote delayed

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/28/polit...ote/index.html

"I've ordered the FBI to conduct a supplemental investigation to update Judge Kavanaugh's file," Trump said in a statement. "As the Senate has requested, this update must be limited in scope and completed in less than one week."

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    So the Dems throw a temper tantrum and get accommodated. $#@!ing spineless Republicans. And, even after the investigation is over, even if the FBI comes back and provides absolutely NO proof, not a single Dem vote will change. They will vote in lockstep.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So the Dems throw a temper tantrum and get accommodated. $#@!ing spineless Republicans. And, even after the investigation is over, even if the FBI comes back and provides absolutely NO proof, not a single Dem vote will change. They will vote in lockstep.
    somebody better get those witnesses a lawyer, before they get flynn'd.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    somebody better get those witnesses a lawyer, before they get flynn'd.
    Anybody would be a damn fool to talk to them.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Let me guess. This will be the first order from Trump that has ever been carried out...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast