Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ford/Kavanaugh Testimony

Ford/Kavanaugh Testimony

Anybody watching this? Ford is a wreck.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She totally looks like Alf.

I am not sure that she is a competent adult. I get the feeling this will end all of the talk about her. It’s taking advantage of a child to continue.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Basic memory functions." -Ford

Hate to admit it, but I'm looking at it. During her statement, Ford talked real low and slightly gravely, as if she might cry any second, but every so often she breaks character and starts to sound more chipper. This behavior always strikes me as rehearsed - there are no tears welling up in the eyes, on the face, no redness of the eyes, and she forgot to add intermittent sniffling.

Rachel Mitchell, the Arizona prosecutor, looks very "mom" - the direct opposite of sexy. That hair style is not flattering at all.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Walter Jones offering his hot take.

"NC Congressman First Republican to Call for FBI Investigation: ‘Why Not Wait 10 Days’ for Truth? https://www.mediaite.com/uncategoriz...ays-for-truth/

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Walter Jones offering his hot take.

"NC Congressman First Republican to Call for FBI Investigation: ‘Why Not Wait 10 Days’ for Truth? https://www.mediaite.com/uncategoriz...ays-for-truth/
    What is there for the FBI to investigate? I haven't heard of any actual prosecutable crimes being committed.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    What is there for the FBI to investigate? I haven't heard of any actual prosecutable crimes being committed.

I don't know what Walter Jones is thinking saying that. It serves no purpose. I guess he either wants to retire or enjoys constantly having tough primaries.

I don't know what Walter Jones is thinking saying that. It serves no purpose. I guess he either wants to retire or enjoys constantly having tough primaries.
    Ford went to Chapel Hill. They may be putting pressure on him.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

This woman wont give a straight answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I am not sure that she is a competent adult. I get the feeling this will end all of the talk about her. It’s taking advantage of a child to continue.
    Looks almost as if the Dems are recruiting people they know are mentally ill to make these charges... because no sane person would do it, probably.

The questioner just blew to $#@! her bull$#@! excuse of being afraid to fly.

They have the polygraph report, but not the underlying charts. Her lawyer claims they would have access to that if they had allowed the doctor who gave the test to testify, but are pushing back against providing the documents now.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Nobody will say say this out loud on TV, but who cares if she if she is telling the truth. You don't get to wait 40 years and bring this stuff. Sorry. You don't. Times up. They should ram this guy through. Sets a horrible precedent otherwise.

All this palace intrigue is VERY exciting! I can't wait until the voting begins!
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nobody will say say this out loud on TV, but who cares if she if she is telling the truth. You don't get to wait 40 years and bring this stuff. Sorry. You don't. Times up. They should ram this guy through. Sets a horrible precedent otherwise.
    They are not.

I'll make a prediction: weak and spineless GOP crimps and folds, and demands Trump withdraw his nomination.

Trump complies.

Disillusioned and pissed off GOP base stays home.

GOP gets blown out of the water in midterms.

I find it strange she has not mentioned her husband once when talking about all these friends giving her advice. Oddly, we were both in Rehoboth at the same time. For anyone who doesn't know the area, it's a hyper liberal homosexual sanctuary. I could just picture this loon sitting on the beach with her gay friends plotting how to take down the successful conservative judge from her hometown.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Run in Coney Barrett. The dems exhausted all their powder with this stunt. Do it!!!

Last edited by AuH20; 09-27-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Going forward they are going to have to create a Senate confirmation rule that all relevant accusations need to be in within 2 weeks of the start, so that they may be investigated and after that cut-off, all subsequent accusations will not be allowed to be part of the confirmation process.

Wow - fox's news turds think she sounds totally credible. Chris Wallace just embellished that she was "choking back the words and breathing hard as she describes the sexual assault by Brett Kavanaugh." What?! I didn't see or hear that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Wow - fox's news turds think she sounds totally credible. Chris Wallace just embellished that she was "choking back the words and breathing hard as she describes the sexual assault by Brett Kavanaugh." What?! I didn't see or hear that at all.
    Chris Wallace works for the deep state. Been on their payroll for awhile. He hears what they want him to.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    They have all bought this hook, line and sinker. Being a (sym)pathetic person does not make the accusation true. This woman could talk about how she was traumatized by her breakfast 25 years ago and they would eat it up.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Chris Wallace works for the deep state. Been on their payroll for awhile. He hears what they want him to.
    Exactly.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They have all bought this hook, line and sinker. Being a (sym)pathetic person does not make the accusation true. This woman could talk about how she was traumatized by her breakfast 25 years ago and they would eat it up.
    Of course they would.

Welcome to Jacobin AmeriKa.

A woeman speaking is more credible than God himself...you must believe everything she says, you cis-gendered $#@!lord you.

Liberals: Defensive Gun use can't be proven because no police report was made.

Also Liberals: We must believe her even if it can't be proven.

The democrats are throwing everything they can at this to delay and obstruct one more thing Trump is trying to get done.

I can say Ford and these morons do not speak for all women. Take a look at the beautiful women who will be sitting around Kavanaugh. If Kavanaugh shows some righteous indignation in his testimony I think he will be confirmed.

Having trouble embedding this tweet...but WTF is this?

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...86096136335360
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Wow. Kavanaugh is going all out. He is blasting the Democrats. Almost like he has written this off and is giving them a piece of his mind now.

Wow. Kavanaugh is going all out. He is blasting the Democrats. Almost like he has written this off and is giving them a piece of his mind now.
    Yup. Just what was needed.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast