Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ford/Kavanaugh Testimony

Uh oh. Now he’s crying.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Uh oh. Now he’s crying.
    He is brave to hold those tears back as long as he did. #webelieveyou
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Uh oh. Now he’s crying.
    Such wisdom he just expressed from his ten year old daughter. That was great! Pray for our enemies.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The dems are done. Barrett will walk in on a red carpet after this charade. Drunken monkey Trump wins again.

Last edited by AuH20; 09-27-2018 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    He is brave to hold those tears back as long as he did. #webelieveyou
    Wonder if the Democrats are gonna hail him as a true hero, nay Patriot, for enduring wrongful accusations and allowing himself and his name to be be trodden down and still sit before them in the face of their animosity?

It's on. They even angered the Bush wing.

Damn, kavanaugh is killing it. So brave and strong. Dr. Ford couldn't get out a single tear.
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Damn, kavanaugh is killing it. So brave and strong. Dr. couldn't get out a single tear.
    He absolutely is.

So, I'm admittedly not able to watch the programming, but my biggest question is this: Is it living up to the hype?

I'm sure the ratings are HUGE, but is it compelling? Does it make you long for season 2?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

$#@! the dems. They exposed themselves with this faux pro-woman crusade and can't pivot in time if Trump drops his Coney Barrett Ace Card.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So, I'm admittedly not able to watch the programming, but my biggest question is this: Is it living up to the hype?

I'm sure the ratings are HUGE, but is it compelling? Does it make you long for season 2?
    Oh man, he absolutely killed it.. you should check it out some time. I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Unless, he $#@!s up the questioning phase he's killed it.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Don't forget the swimsuit competition and the spokesperson challenge. Always tricky.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Whoa! Givin' it to Feinstein!

Not surprising he needs a break - all that water he's been drinking.
    Last edited by Valli6; 09-27-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "I like beer."~Kavanaugh

Confirm!!!

In 2018 there was a nominee,
    To the highest court in the country,
    He appeared so bland, so white bread,
    Everybody reckoned his detractors were dead...

When out of the gloom,
    There came a poltroon,
    With stories so lurid, so graphically sleazy,
    It became very clear that this wouldn't be easy...

A circus followed on the internets,
    A Senate hearing right after that,
    Slinging insults left and right,
    Nothing close to knowledge was in sight...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-27-2018 at 02:22 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Nobody will say say this out loud on TV, but who cares if she if she is telling the truth. You don't get to wait 40 years and bring this stuff. Sorry. You don't. Times up. They should ram this guy through. Sets a horrible precedent otherwise.
    I totally agree. The length of time that has passed plus the non-seriousness of the charge make this a complete joke.

He may have done a brutal political hatchet jobbie on both Bill & Hillary, and yes...
    most Democrats may be caught up inside political payback mode so bad as to make
    Bobby Kennedy look saintly when he dumped on people who insulted his older brother
    Jack, but another person's name can be put forth, another person can endure this
    often brutal gauntlet that is part and parcel to this job interview. He is a judge.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Don't forget the swimsuit competition and the spokesperson challenge. Always tricky.
    I find your rapt attention to the conversation here more amusing than your snarky commentary.

Uh oh. Now he’s crying.
    Is this all over?
    Years ago, as a
    humble staffer,
    he truly sat in
    judgement on a
    sitting president.

I'm hearing Mellissa Milano (actress) is seated somewhere "over Kavanaugh's shoulder" - the one with the bun on her head, I think.
    -----

Leahy sounds drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    They are not.

I'll make a prediction: weak and spineless GOP crimps and folds, and demands Trump withdraw his nomination.

Trump complies.

Disillusioned and pissed off GOP base stays home.

GOP gets blown out of the water in midterms.
    I think this helps republicans because it makes the democrats look like idiots. Just like the media's attempt to elect Hillary. It was so obvious that people voted for Trump in protest.

The thing that will get the GOP blown out of the water is when the economy finally cries uncle from all the debt.

"I like beer."~Kavanaugh

Confirm!!!
    T-shirts are already now being printed.

Kavanaugh was ask by the sitting prosecutor if he had ever blacked out from drinking or if he had ever awoken with his cloths missing or askew. Why wasn't this question asked of Ford?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL, Kavanaugh is really destroying some of these Senators on their knowledge of the law...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Dayum...Lindsey Graham even coming off with human emotions.

Wow. Miss Lindsey is blowing his top.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

God I hate Lindsey Graham and God I hate to like him just a little bit.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast