Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Ford/Kavanaugh Testimony

With all of the procedural votes they have to clear to get to the final vote probably take a few days to a week anyways.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Please don't challenge him to that.
    Why?

The worse they act the better off we are.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Question:

Can they suspend the midterm elections until this confirmation is over?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You were watching the wrong people on twitter..

Ford didn't do very well, Kavanaugh gave an excellent, impassioned and very believable testimony.

Kavanaugh had a calendar/journal so he was able to document all the parties he went to and even wrote down who was at each party... all his activities, trips, etc.. everything documented. 65 people who he was close with in high school made statements, and none of them can corroborate any of this sort of behavior.

Anybody who is really paying attention knows exactly what is going on here.
    This is why Ray Moore was set up and shot down.
    In war, there will be casualties.
    Trumps strategy is to emolden the left, to make them expose themselves.
    That's how he has been beating them for three years.
    He is just saying "demons, show yourselves", and they come out, yelping, screaming, and acting absolutely despicable.
    Nice pussy outfits and hats, that'll make a lot of sense when teaching history 25 years from now.
    They took down Moore, and said, "I can't believe we got away with that!"
    So they tried it again on Kavanaugh. Red tsunami. I can feel it.
    Trump opened his Gettysburg address, vowing justice for all the fake sexual assault allegations brought against him.
    3 SC picks... RRBG next.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Question:

Nope.
    Anyways, he'll be confirmed before then.
    By November, this will be three big stories old.
    Member Stormy? LoL!

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Nope.
    Anyways, he'll be confirmed before then.
    By November, this will be three big stories old.
    Member Stormy? LoL!
    ok, just curious about possibilities/protocols and thanks.. Yeah one direct hurricane on a US City otta do it.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Banned

Blog Entries
    ok, just curious about possibilities/protocols and thanks.. Yeah one direct hurricane on a US City otta do it.
    It's masonic magic. Everything about the United States is. The most traded magical paper notes in the world, each are prefectly emblazoned with their symbol. WW WWilson and armistice day on 11/11. Stormy? I always suspected, Trump PAID Stormy to MAKE noise.
    I know Trump is the type to pay prostitutes and strippers, and not for sexual favors. He gets those for free, and plenty.

It's all very interesting.
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-28-2018 at 08:58 PM.

It's masonic magic. Everything about the United States is. The most traded magical paper notes in the world, each are prefectly emblazoned with their symbol. WW WWilson and armistice day on 11/11. Stormy? I always suspected, Trump PAID Stormy to MAKE noise.
    I know Trump is the type to pay prostitutes and strippers, and not for sexual favors. He gets those for free, and plenty.

It's all very interesting.

LOL and when the demand for magical masonic notes diminishes?,...we'll create demand for them through the MIC.

Banned

Blog Entries
    LOL and when the demand for magical masonic notes diminishes?,...we'll create demand for them through the MIC.
    Or perhaps through trade. It doesn't always have to be war.
    Next war is WW III. Megiddo and all that. Nostradamus and Hitler. How to hit that socio-insectiod-hive-mind-brain we all have deep down that makes us strive to be needed and loved in society.
    So, the crash is still coming, it appears. Either somebody ditches and rolls, or it's head on collision time.
    weird to say we, I just say untied states. no sic.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is why Ray Moore was set up and shot down.
    In war, there will be casualties.
    Trumps strategy is to emolden the left, to make them expose themselves.
    That's how he has been beating them for three years.
    He is just saying "demons, show yourselves", and they come out, yelping, screaming, and acting absolutely despicable.
    Nice pussy outfits and hats, that'll make a lot of sense when teaching history 25 years from now.
    They took down Moore, and said, "I can't believe we got away with that!"
    So they tried it again on Kavanaugh. Red tsunami. I can feel it.
    Trump opened his Gettysburg address, vowing justice for all the fake sexual assault allegations brought against him.
    3 SC picks... RRBG next.
    I'll believe when I see it. Im not a fan of them, but the left seems to still be going strong regardless of what you said about them.

Maybe the blue wave won't happen and that'll be good evidence of what you claim.

Kavanaugh was 17 in 1982 when he was drinking and Maryland changed the drinking age from 18-21 in July of 1982, yet Kavanaugh during his hearing said the legal age was 18.

He either lied or just didn't remember.

What do you guys think?

I feel like things like this could ruin his credibility.

I'm not saying Ford is right here, I lean towards Kavanaugh, but things like this don't do him any favors.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    Kavanaugh was 17 in 1982 when he was drinking and Maryland changed the drinking age from 18-21 in July of 1982, yet Kavanaugh during his hearing said the legal age was 18.

What do you guys think?

I'm not saying Ford is right here, I lean towards Kavanaugh, but things like this don't do him any favors.
    What would he have to gain by lying about the drinking age? He would not put his credibility on the line for something so insignificant. Every kid or almost every kid drinks alcohol.

When my state raised drinking age, current 18 yr olds were 'grandfathered'

What do you guys think?
    For the record, the wording I heard him use was "Seniors were legal".

When the drinking age was raised in my state (very late 70s or very early 80s), people who turned, or were about to turn 18, were "grandfathered", or exempted, from the new law. You remained legal and could still drink at 18, 19 & 20. In fact, I think what they did was raise the legal age in increments for a few years. Your year of birth determined whether or not you got to keep drinking legally at 18, 19 and 20. Kavanaugh's state may have done something similar.

My bet is this is done deal. Trump seems a little too okay with an investigation. Flake is already being praised in the media for this and now Murkowski, Collins and Manchin have their cover to vote for Kavanaugh. I would be stunned if McConnell is doing this without holding the cards. Stunned.

The odds have dropped to 60-40 confirmation right now. I will try to make a little wager on this. I don't see how this isn't game over.

What did Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee hand to Ford's lawyer during Kavanaugh hearings?

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What do you guys think?

Who cares if he lied about whether drinking was legal at the time? Who cares if he lied about not knowing the meaning of the stuff in his yearbook? It is all pointless crap meant to embarrass and has absolutely nothing to do with being a judge. I also am consistent in not caring whatsoever whether Bill Clinton lied about sex. I don't care Mark Sanford lied about hiking on the Appalacian Trail. It is irrelevant. These are not things public needs to know or has a right to know.

Question:

No...
    I doubt it.

Then again...
    Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    For the record, the wording I heard him use was "Seniors were legal".

When the drinking age was raised in my state (very late 70s or very early 80s), people who turned, or were about to turn 18, were "grandfathered", or exempted, from the new law. You remained legal and could still drink at 18, 19 & 20. In fact, I think what they did was raise the legal age in increments for a few years. Your year of birth determined whether or not you got to keep drinking legally at 18, 19 and 20. Kavanaugh's state may have done something similar.

Are we putting a very quiet closet alcoholic on our highest court?
    Or after a week, does the FBI report describe him as a sitcom dad?

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Are we putting a very quiet closet alcoholic on our highest court?
    Are you of the opinion that it would be the first time? Hell, half the senators on that panel probably are.

I don't recall anything in the constitution baring alcoholics from.serving on the court.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 09-29-2018 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Flake wants a one week FBI investigation. So in one week, the FBI presents a report. The Democrats need time to read it. A few day s later, the Democrats demand answers, clarifications, and they say that the information gathered leads to new questions and people that need to be investigated first. Also new allegations will come up that must be investigated. And on, and on, and on.
    The only question is what Flake and the other R's do then.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

He said it was compelling, not credible (edit: later he says she was credible).. but then he said Kavanaugh's testimony was "incredible"... "nothing we have ever seen.."

I agree, her testimony was somewhat compelling, but not nearly as compelling as Kavanaugh.. and with the full context of Trump's statements it can be easy to judge where he stands - unless all you watch is CNN, in which case you will get everything wrong.

Fake news can mean reporting part of the info without all the context.
    Trump just said that about her so moderate women wouldn't get angry and vote D in the midterms.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What do you guys think?

Yep. He could have just come clean and said he liked wild parties and girls....instead he's now getting destroyed over pretending he doesn't know the real meanings of group sex and drinking terms..
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Yep. He could have just come clean and said he liked wild parties and girls....instead he's now getting destroyed over pretending he doesn't know the real meanings of group sex and drinking terms..
    Boof - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Boof

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    And Kavanaugh said it was a fart. The FBI should interview him about these answers he gave that don't seem to line up with the common answers we've found on the net and news stories. I think this hurts his credibility a little despite Ford's accusations that having much evidence.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post

I dont give a flying $#@!.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast