Thread: Fourth woeman now:"Kavanaugh pushed me while drunk, very aggressively and sexually"

Exclamation Fourth woeman now:"Kavanaugh pushed me while drunk, very aggressively and sexually"

Senate probing new allegation of misconduct against Kavanaugh

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...anaugh-n913581

WASHINGTON — The Senate Judiciary Committee is inquiring about at least one additional allegation of misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, according to a letter obtained by NBC News and multiple people familiar with the process.

Republican Senate investigators asked Kavanaugh about the new complaint, NBC News has learned, during a phone call on Tuesday between Kavanaugh and committee staff. Sources told NBC News that Kavanaugh denied the allegation in the letter during the call and a spokesman for the committee declined to comment.

The committee on Wednesday released a transcript of Tuesday’s call where they asked Kavanaugh about the anonymous letter.

“We’re dealing with an anonymous letter about an anonymous person and an anonymous friend. It’s ridiculous. Total twilight zone. And no, I’ve never done anything like that,” Kavanaugh said, according to the transcript.

A Republican aide on the committee said the conversation took place shortly after noon. While Republican staff posed questions to Kavanaugh, their Democratic counterparts were also on the call but did not ask any questions.

According to an anonymous complaint sent to Republican Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado, Kavanaugh physically assaulted a woman he socialized with in the Washington, D.C., area in 1998 while he was inebriated.

The sender of the complaint described an evening involving her own daughter, Kavanaugh and several friends in 1998.

“When they left the bar (under the influence of alcohol) they were all shocked when Brett Kavanaugh, shoved her friend up against the wall very aggressively and sexually.”

“There were at least four witnesses including my daughter.” The writer of the letter provided no names but said the alleged victim was still traumatized and had decided to remain anonymous herself.

A Democratic source said the minority wasn’t satisfied by the Republicans’ questions about the incident during the call, calling them cursory, and believed it should be investigated more deeply.

“Senate democrats are focusing on the allegations — serious and credible allegations — that include people who have come forward," a senior Democratic aide told NBC News. "Without the FBI's willingness to get involved, we can't investigate this claim further."

“Republicans may have leaked these in an attempt to make the others look frivolous by association,“ the aide said.

NBC News reached out to the White House for comment.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone check if there is ergot in the food system. It's the witch trials all over again.

Next it'll be "I saw Kavanaugh kill an infant baby and eat it. I was completely traumatized by it."
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Next it'll be "I saw Kavanaugh kill an infant baby and eat it. I was completely traumatized by it."
    The funniest part about these is most of them aren't even crimes one could be charged with.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    ^^^^ This!

The Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday night released a time of their efforts to responded to various accusations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh - including two men who say they they were the basis for the "groping" allegation.

The claims also include a new allegation from a San Diego woman who alleges that Kavanaugh and others raped her in the backseat of a car, though it does not specify the place, date or identities of the alleged accomplices.
    Whoa. Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans say they have spoken to two men who think they, not Kavanaugh, had the 1982 encounter that formed the basis for her sexual abuse claim. (These tables are from a timeline the committee majority published 15 minutes ago.) pic.twitter.com/tjz3CSQUUL
    — David Martosko (@dmartosko) September 27, 2018
    Wow. To follow this timeline by judiciary committee is eye opening. Jud Comm lawyers interview 2 men who claim they maybe been assailant against Ford in 82. Investigate claims of assault by Kavanaugh's in RI in 85.Kavanaugh denies being in RI in 85.Anonymous letter from CA. Crazy https://t.co/kCixo38w8t
    — Matt Hall (@cmhall277) September 27, 2018
    Democrats, who have already been furious over the handling of the investigation of these allegations, had not been told of the following interviews by GOP until info was publicly released tonight, per senior Democratic official. Ds had asked for all relevant evidence pic.twitter.com/AabHjf4TsQ
    — Seung Min Kim (@seungminkim) September 27, 2018
    Last week, former Scalia clerk Ed Whelan floated a theory over Twitter in a series of now-deleted tweets, suggesting that Blasey Ford had confused Kavanaugh with another high school student who looked almost identical to him. Ford claims "there is zero chance that I would confuse him."

Earlier Wednesday, another Kavanaugh accuser - Julie Swetnick, had an ominous cloud of doubt cast over her allegation that the Supreme Court nominee and a friend were operating a date-rape "gang bang" operation at 10 high school parties she attended as a legal adult three years older than Kavanaugh (yet didn't report once).
    Politico reported that Swetnick's ex-boyfriend, Richard Vinneccy - a registered Democrat, took out a restraining order against her, and says he has evidence that she's lying.
    "Right after I broke up with her, she was threatening my family, threatening my wife and threatening to do harm to my baby at that time," Vinneccy said in a telephone interview with POLITICO. "I know a lot about her." -Politico
    "I have a lot of facts, evidence, that what she’s saying is not true at all," he said. "I would rather speak to my attorney first before saying more."
    BREAKING: Julie Swetnick’s ex-boyfriend filed a restraining order against her: “She was threatening my family, threatening my wife, and threatening to harm my baby,” said Richard Vinneccy, “I know a lot about her. She’s not credible at all. Not at all.” —Politico
    — Alana Mastrangelo (@ARmastrangelo) September 27, 2018
    Avenatti called the claims "outrageous" and hilariously accused the press of "digging into the past" of a woman levying a claim against Kavanaugh from over 35 years ago.
    Meanwhile, Swetnick has now been linked to Blasey Ford - as she utilized the law firm run by Ford to sue her previous employer, New York Life Insurance Co. for sexual harassment.
    New: A decade ago, Julie Swetnick made a sexual harassment complaint against her former employer, New York Life Insurance. Representing her was the firm run by Debra Katz, who now reps Christine Blasey Ford. She was ultimately paid a financial settlement. https://t.co/goobX4fivL pic.twitter.com/UJ1LFRRc6M
    — Rebecca Ballhaus (@rebeccaballhaus) September 26, 2018
    Ford and Kavanaugh are scheduled to testify before the Judiciary Committee on Thursday. If it even happens at this point, will one - or both of the "mystery gropers" make an appearance?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...tradicting-her
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Other than a sworn affidavit recounting his clients staggering allegations that SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh participated in high school "gang rape" parties, celebrity attorney Michael Avenatti hasn't proffered any evidence - or indeed any more information - about his client Julie Swetnick's allegations against Kavanaugh.
    And unsurprisingly, he said in an interview Thursday that he doesn't intend to, despite serious questions being raised about his client's credibility. Avenatti told CNN on Thursday that it wasn't his "obligation" to lay out "all the facts and all the evidence right now".

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ng-rape-claims

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brett Kavanaugh’s third accuser Julie Swetnick was the defendant in a defamation case filed by her former employer, WebTrends. Big League Politics has obtained the court documents from this case.

Webtrends, represented by Perkins Coie, sued Swetnick, who has multiple liens against her including a federal tax lien, and whose ex-boyfriend filed a restraining order against.

“Swetnick began her fraud against Webtrends before she was hired. On her job application she claimed to have graduated from Johns Hopkins University. That university has no record of her attendance. She also falsely described her work experience at Host Marriott Services Corp…Since this initial fraud and despite her brief tenure, Swetnick has continued over the last several months, to defraud, defame and harass WebTrends and its employees,” the complaint reads.
    “Shortly after becoming employed with Webtrends, a co-worker reported to WebTrends’ Human Resources department that Swetnick had engaged in unwelcome, sexually offensive conduct. Rather than accept responsibility for her actions, Swetnick made false and retaliatory allegations that other co-workers had engaged in inappropriate conduct toward her. Swetnick then began a leave of absence for suspicious and unsubstantiated reasons and from which she has never returned. During her absence, Swetnick has engaged in a campaign of false and malicious allegations with the intent to harm the reputations of WebTrends and its employees and in the hope that WebTrends would pay her money rather than uphold and defend its reputation,” the complaint reads.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/julie-...me-and-harass/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Brett Kavanaugh’s third accuser Julie Swetnick was the defendant in a defamation case filed by her former employer, WebTrends. Big League Politics has obtained the court documents from this case.

Webtrends, represented by Perkins Coie, sued Swetnick, who has multiple liens against her including a federal tax lien, and whose ex-boyfriend filed a restraining order against.

“Swetnick began her fraud against Webtrends before she was hired. On her job application she claimed to have graduated from Johns Hopkins University. That university has no record of her attendance. She also falsely described her work experience at Host Marriott Services Corp…Since this initial fraud and despite her brief tenure, Swetnick has continued over the last several months, to defraud, defame and harass WebTrends and its employees,” the complaint reads.
    “Shortly after becoming employed with Webtrends, a co-worker reported to WebTrends’ Human Resources department that Swetnick had engaged in unwelcome, sexually offensive conduct. Rather than accept responsibility for her actions, Swetnick made false and retaliatory allegations that other co-workers had engaged in inappropriate conduct toward her. Swetnick then began a leave of absence for suspicious and unsubstantiated reasons and from which she has never returned. During her absence, Swetnick has engaged in a campaign of false and malicious allegations with the intent to harm the reputations of WebTrends and its employees and in the hope that WebTrends would pay her money rather than uphold and defend its reputation,” the complaint reads.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/julie-...me-and-harass/
    Pipe down, cisgender $#@!lord.

Woemen are to be believed, always.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Someone check if there is ergot in the food system. It's the witch trials all over again.
    Kavanaugh IS a witch! He turned me into a newt! Burn him!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Kavanaugh IS a witch! He turned me into a newt! Burn him!

Oh, yeah. Gotta jump to the defense of the Republican Overlords.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Oh, yeah. Gotta jump to the defense of the Republican Overlords.

Maybe we must give our enemies the benefit of justice if we want it for ourselves.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Maybe we must give our enemies the benefit of justice if we want it for ourselves.
    Great statement. But you neither believe in justice nor see him as your enemy. So I'mma have to call bull$#@!. You're just another defender of the oligarchy.

Great statement. But you neither believe in justice nor see him as your enemy. So I'mma have to call bull$#@!. You're just another defender of the oligarchy.
    What are you, the stupid slut defender?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    What else floats on water?

There is no spoon.

Stupid lies from a crypto-communist don't bother me.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Third Kavanaugh accuser backs away from some of her ‘gang rape’ claims

Julie Swetnick — the third woman to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct — backed away from some of her accusations against the Supreme Court hopeful in a new interview, as her ex-boyfriend claimed she threatened to “kill” him.

The 55-year-old broke her silence since filing her sworn statement last week that accused Kavanaugh and his pal Mark Judge of “spiking” the punch at parties and lining up outside rooms where girls were being “gang raped.”

But now, Swetnick recalled seeing the two friends merely hovering around the area where there were alcoholic drinks.

“I saw him [Kavanaugh] giving red Solo cups to quite a few girls during that time frame,” she told NBC News on Monday night. “I would not take one of those glasses from Mark Kavanaugh — Brett Kavanaugh, excuse me.”

She added, “I saw him around the punch … I don’t know what he did, but I saw him by them, yes.”

In her declaration, Swetnick was more definitive about Kavanaugh’s alleged conduct at the parties.

“I became aware of efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to ‘spike’ the ‘punch’ at house parties I attended,” she wrote.

Swetnick, however, doubled down on her claims of Kavanaugh’s boorish behavior at the house parties she said they attended together in Montgomery County, Maryland, in the early 1980s.

“He was very aggressive, very sloppy drunk, very mean drunk. I saw him go up to girls and paw on them, try to, you know, get a little too handsy, touching them in private parts. I saw him try to shift clothing,” she recalled.

“I saw him push girls against walls. He would pretend to stumble and stumble into them and knock them into a wall. He’d push his body against theirs, he’d grope them.”
    NBC said it reached out to four friends who Swetnick said were familiar with the parties. One told the network they didn’t remember Swetnick, one is dead and two didn’t return requests for comment.

The Washington, DC, resident, who holds active security clearances through her work with the government, detailed her own sexual assault at one of the parties, where she said boys would line up outside rooms to “gang rape” girls.

“I was at a party and I remember I started not to feel very well. Next thing I know, I was shoved into a room and I’m having my clothes torn in different directions,” recalled Swetnick, who was 19 at the time. “I was touched everywhere. I was physically assaulted in every way you could physically assault a woman. It was horrible. I had no way to fend them off.”
    She didn’t directly accuse Kavanaugh or Judge of assaulting her — but did place them at the same party where she was violated.

“I cannot specifically say that he [Kavanaugh] was one of the ones who assaulted me,” she said. “But before this happened to me at that party, I saw Brett Kavanaugh there. I saw Mark Judge there and they were hanging about the area where I started to feel disoriented, where the room was and where the other boys were hanging out and laughing.”

Swetnick said immediately after the assault, she told her mother and went to the Montgomery County Police Department.

The department told NBC that old records could take up to a month to produce — but confirmed that one of the officers Swetnick said she talked to worked there at the time. That cop and her mother are both deceased.

Meanwhile, Swetnick’s ex, Richard Vinneccy, appeared on Fox News on Monday night to dish about their rocky relationship.

“Right after I broke up with her, she basically called me many times and at one point, she basically said, you will never, ever see your unborn child alive and I’m just going to go over there and kill you guys,” he claimed.

Vinneccy and Swetnick were in an on-again, off-again relationship from 1994 to 2001.

He said she never mentioned she was assaulted as a teen.

“Never,” he said. “We used to talk about everything and she never once mentioned that at all.”

Vinneccy also claimed Swetnick used to beg him to hit her.

“Every time we would get into fights, she would get in my face and she would ask me to hit her,” he recalled. “She would say, ‘Hit me, Richard, hit me.'”

Vinneccy sought a restraining order against Swetnick in March 2001 — but didn’t appear in court, so one was never issued.

“I didn’t want to provoke her,” he explained about not following up. “I knew the type of person Julie is and I was afraid, to be honest with you.”

He added about her claims against Kavanaugh, “If you ask me personally if I believe her, I don’t believe her. I really don’t believe her. No one knows Julie Swetnick better than me.”

In testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee last week, Kavanaugh called Swetnick’s allegations a “joke” and a “farce” and said he didn’t even know who she was.

“You know what I say to that? He’s a liar,” Swetnick responded in the NBC interview.

Judge, a self-admitted alcoholic who’s written about blacking out in high school, has also denied her allegations, saying he would remember “actions so outlandish.”

Swetnick countered, “He’s an admitted blackout drunk and drug addict. How could you know what you’ve forgotten if you blacked out?”
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Brett undressed me with his eyes once and it made me feel naked

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Brett undressed me with his eyes once and it made me feel naked
    He also wouldn't return my calls afterwards.

Kavanaugh watched me go to the bathroom through a peep hole. It made me feel really uncomfortable.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge