Thread: Off the grid documentary with Thomas Massie

Thumbs up Off the grid documentary with Thomas Massie

A documentary that Matt Kibbe put together about Thomas Massie's off the grid home:

https://freethepeople.org/off-the-gr...s-massie-film/
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Unbelievably beautiful! He is my favorite in Congress, by far.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Outstanding!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Bookmarked for later viewing

Thomas Massie's remarkable "Off the Grid" documentary

I am amazed at this man's talents. What a beautiful home.

Yes this is inspirational and Thomas Massie is remarkable but, this is not sustainable on a large scale. Cost prohibitive and every person in the city does not have hundreds or thousands of acres and money to follow their dream. There is a thread someplace that I had noticed regarding money buying liberty. Without money Massie would not be in the position he is in. Every person does not have the ability to reap benefit from AI invention. The world and Thomas Massie need city folk.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Yes this is inspirational and Thomas Massie is remarkable but, this is not sustainable on a large scale. Cost prohibitive and every person in the city does not have hundreds or thousands of acres and money to follow their dream. There is a thread someplace that I had noticed regarding money buying liberty. Without money Massie would not be in the position he is in. Every person does not have the ability to reap benefit from AI invention. The world and Thomas Massie need city folk.
    Lol, keep telling yourself that. People in the country don't "need" city folk for $#@!.
    "The Patriarch"

Awesome documentary.. On multiple levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Lol, keep telling yourself that. People in the country don't "need" city folk for $#@!.
    Correct. I don't need them.

PS: I can't see a reason for me to travel to the U.S. apart from tasting some of that Wagyu beef from Thomas.
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 12-12-2018 at 12:50 PM.
    "I am a bird"

I watched and loved the film. I loves me some Massie. That said, he's a millionaire and could afford the land, the home, the extremely expensive renovations, etc. Yes it is inspirational, but it's a pipe dream for the average american. Hell I make a pretty good living and could never come close to that level of off grid wonderland with cattle, water, solar, etc....
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

It's crazy that a guy like this actually exists--and is in Congress.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Great vid, nice place. If only he could wield more influence in DC.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Who built the solar?

He didn't build that .
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Sure they do. If everyone moved from the city to the country there would be no country. The world needs city dwellers.

I'll watch it later but something tells me I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Sure they do. If everyone moved from the city to the country there would be no country. The world needs city dwellers.
    I guess you've never been in a airplane. There is a massive $#@!load of country nobody lives in, but gubmint owns most of it. City dwellers need not apply.
    "The Patriarch"

This documentary is available on Amazon Prime right now, in case anyone wants to show it to Christmas guests...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.