Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Third Woeman now: "I saw Kavanaugh line up to participate in gang rape"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    I used to think people just enjoyed political theater. Now I've come to the conclusion that most of them can't see the play happening right before their eyes. Obviously these charges aren't meant to stick. They can't. There isn't any way to prove them. And the end result is going to be he gets the post while no one actually addresses the real issue. And all these supposedly "woke" people on here can't see how they're furthering the useless media narrative that only will end up reinforcing his appointment along partisan lines instead of standing up and demand he be accountable for his real crimes.
    The reason this circus is happening is because:

1) The deep state is worried about military tribunals

and

2) many progressives are mental midgets and very quick to throw out truth and justice when they don’t get what they want
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Think-or-Drink

...you're right, everyone would die of alcohol poisoning.
    I was thinking along the line of a bingo card of key Trumpsplanation terms, drink for each usage.

It would depend on how soon after the election you played the game. Based on this forum, it takes about 10-12 hours for Trumpsplanations to promulgate. Prior to that, there may be diversity of thought and language. After that, all discussion will coalesce around a single term or concept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    The deep state is worried about military tribunals
    Oh wow you really are all in on this aren't you?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Oh wow you really are all in on this aren't you?
    All in on this?

I’m just calling it as I see it.
    +

I was thinking along the line of a bingo card of key Trumpsplanation terms, drink for each usage.

It would depend on how soon after the election you played the game. Based on this forum, it takes about 10-12 hours for Trumpsplanations to promulgate. Prior to that, there may be diversity of thought and language. After that, all discussion will coalesce around a single term or concept.
    The promulgation of propaganda is impressively efficient, isn't it?

I guess we have to give Bannon some credit on that front; he did learn something in his time on Wall Street.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You know I didn't think that this guy would be good for government until I heard that he had relevant experience in gang rape.
    oh snap

All in on this?

I’m just calling it as I see it.
    You see deep state military tribunals?
    Pinochet is the model

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. That and dead people.
    +

I'm going to go look under my bed.

+

Banned

Blog Entries
    ...at the end of the day, it makes no difference what the 'oi polloi think.

that's what the second is for. It's gonna matter pretty $#@!ing soon. Shot heard round the world part III. Two in one decade.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    that's what the second is for. It's gonna matter pretty $#@!ing soon. Shot heard round the world part III. Two in one decade.
    It matters in the short term, since it affects political outcomes in this political system.

In the longer term, this political system won't exist.

Banned

Blog Entries
    It matters in the short term, since it affects political outcomes in this political system.

In the longer term, this political system won't exist.
    I wasn't talking about political systems. Political systems are nothing more than paper standing in the way of a gun.
    Of course this political systems wont exist:
    1) its always changing anyway, bit by bit, day by day.
    2) Guns trump "the law" and all the silliness behind it. Guns are the true law. Paper is just defacto justification.

It's not gonna turn out the way you hope, in any way.
    And that's a good thing.
    Because you want it bad. You want out of your world, clinging to the hope of some fantastic change, Azathoth just comes in and changes life for you so you feel better for it.
    Life is never going to be fair. Ever. Not even $#@!ing close.

By the way, your future is exactly what you see around you. Hunched over, burning with rage. staring your nights away into a glowing LCD display.

Pitiful creature, you are.

Laws of war and armed conflict are only valid when they are constitutional not the other way around. This is why the justice system is upside down.
    Maybe so. Nevertheless, [they] skeered
    +

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I wasn't talking about political systems. Political systems are nothing more than paper standing in the way of a gun.
    Of course this political systems wont exist:
    1) its always changing anyway, bit by bit, day by day.
    2) Guns trump "the law" and all the silliness behind it. Guns are the true law. Paper is just defacto justification.
    ...which has no bearing on what I said.

It's not gonna turn out the way you hope, in any way.
    And that's a good thing.
    Because you want it bad. You want out of your world, clinging to the hope of some fantastic change, Azathoth just comes in and changes life for you so you feel better for it.
    Life is never going to be fair. Ever. Not even $#@!ing close.

By the way, your future is exactly what you see around you. Hunched over, burning with rage. staring your nights away into a glowing LCD display.

Pitiful creature, you are.
    O

Maybe so. Nevertheless, [they] skeered
    Yeah some people are scared of their own shadow and others are scared because too much power is gravitating to the executive branch. These people are trying to destroy my country and they have the balls to say that people who betray our country should be hanged. This whole cheerleading of the executive managing trade was what we were against when Obama was president, not because we didn't agree with Obama managing the economy, but because we didn't agree with the government managing the money.

Yeah some people are scared of their own shadow and others are scared because too much power is gravitating to the executive branch. These people are trying to destroy my country and they have the balls to say that people who betray our country should be hanged. This whole cheerleading of the executive managing trade was what we were against when Obama was president, not because we didn't agree with Obama managing the economy, but because we didn't agree with the government managing the money.
    Blah blah

You lost all credibility a long time ago. We aren’t talking about trade. We are talking about treason.

People get hanged for treason. Those are not my rules, or Trumps. Personally, I would rather they spend the rest of their lives in jail. Maybe they can repent if they have done evil.
    Last edited by TER; 09-27-2018 at 12:17 AM.
    +

Blah blah

You lost all credibility a long time ago

People get hanged for treason. Those are not my rules, or Trumps. Personally, I would rather they spend the rest of their lives in jail. Maybe they can repent if they have done evil.
    I lost credibility but the guy who wants Bush's staff secretary to be Supreme court...and John Bolton gives him foreign policy advice- this is the guy that is going to get rid of political corruption?

Blah blah

You lost all credibility a long time ago. We aren’t talking about trade. We are talking about treason.

That slick Trump, lulling the deep state into a false sense of a security by doing everything they tell him to do. Letting them get comfy with his 48D chess. So sly, that guy. Any day now the indictments will be unsealed and then he'll show 'em who's boss! Q told me so!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I lost credibility but the guy who wants Bush's press secretary to be Supreme court...and John Bolton gives him foreign policy advice- this is the guy that is going to get rid of political corruption?
    To a much better degree than anyone else who ran in 2016 (maybe except for Rand, but I’m not sure he could have done as well so far).

All things considered, Trump is doing a fantastic job.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That slick Trump, lulling the deep state into a false sense of a security by doing everything they tell him to do. Letting them get comfy with his 48D chess. So sly, that guy. Any day now the indictments will be unsealed and then he'll show 'em who's boss! Q told me so!
    Bravo! Someone is waking up!
    +

To a much better degree than anyone else who ran in 2016 (maybe except for Rand, but I’m not sure he could have done as well so far).

All things considered, Trump is doing a fantastic job.
    Well of course you like the Job Trump is doing, you cheer leaded Jeff Sessions on Ron Paul forums after Ron Paul said he should fire Jeff Sessions.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, well, well... Julie Swetnick (accuser #3) was once represented in a sexual harassment case by lesbo lawyer Debra Katz, who is currently representing Christine Ford (accuser #1). Very interesting indeed:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/26/polit...ent/index.html
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

For the first one, I thought it wasn't much: at most a marginally successful (maybe counterproductive) delaying tactic for the Dems.

The second one didn't change things too drastically, though it gave the GOP a tougher row to hoe.

The third one....

....I still think whatshisname will be confirmed, to the boredom of the country going forward, but I wouldn't bet on it: 50/50.
    Be honest. You hope he doesn't get confirmed, dems take the house in the midterms and stonewall a Trump SCOTUS pic until the commies take the Whitehouse in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Be honest. You hope he doesn't get confirmed, dems take the house in the midterms and stonewall a Trump SCOTUS pic until the commies take the Whitehouse in 2020.
    Is Comey running in 2020 for the Democrat ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I'm hoping that is the case here, especially, as I noted above, he has gone through this nonsense...I would hope he would learn a valuable lesson about individual rights, due process, and false accusations.
    Well, perhaps having him on the bench might be a good thing in light of what Ginsburg said last night and how he might hold a grudge...

Ginsburg cheers on #MeToo movement in advance of Kavanaugh-Ford hearing

"Every woman of my vintage has not just one story but many stories, but we thought there was nothing you could do about it – boys will be boys – so just find a way to get out of it."

"So it was one complaint and then one after another the complaints mounted. So women nowadays are not silent about bad behavior."
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...d-hearing.html

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So women nowadays are not silent about bad behavior.
    Yet woemen continue to give short shrift to the hard working, squared away, "beta" that carries their ass through life and instead seek out the badly behaving "alpha" to $#@!.

They're nuts and to be avoided at all costs, just like cops.

Bravo! Someone is waking up!
    :snort:
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast