Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Somalis Riot at Minnesota Amusement Park, Forcing Evacuation

Minnesota... YICK.

I bet that had a few of those scum had been properly treated, they'd learn their places.
    Last edited by osan; 09-30-2018 at 03:55 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    You can't take the Somali out of them. Sad actually.
    No, but you can shoot 'em real good.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Kids fight in a food court at a mall! Ten kids out of thousands! All ferriners are all criminals! (collectivism much?)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXAn5U6Lb0
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I wonder if Danke is under siege yet ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I wonder if Danke is under siege yet ?

I could use my own Tonto, have any recommendations?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    If it gets that bad I can throw together some more arrows and get you out , my schedule is free in Nov .
    Do something Danke

That was no food fight. Never been in a food fight and I would like to be in one

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    That was no food fight. Never been in a food fight and I would like to be in one
    I don't think I would, I think everybody would just end up being really hungry all afternoon.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I don't think I would, I think everybody would just end up being really hungry all afternoon.
    I watched western TV channels growing up and the food fights is one of those things I really wanted to do. Not Disney world, not prom, it was a good ole food fight. And I assumed every American participated in several fights during their high school years

I'll come and give you a hand...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I watched western TV channels growing up and the food fights is one of those things I really wanted to do. Not Disney world, not prom, it was a good ole food fight. And I assumed every American participated in several fights during their high school years
    I saw westerns too but they did not have sound . My prom date was sweet though .
    Do something Danke

Them damn Amish again...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Them damn Amish English again...
    We know the English have no reputation at all with rioting

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Them damn Amish again...
    They had one of the Electric Amish band members on this morning on the Indianapolis rock radio station .
    Do something Danke

There was a big one at the school I was switched to. (because of consolidations going on back then, you know, mix nice kids with not so nice kids (both rougher whites and mostly blacks , etc. they use to bus them to our nice schools before that, now I was being bused to bad schools) I was there only a year before going to and finishing up at a private school as I got serious about my future college aspirations and it was not happening in that environment. I found out I could not just join the Air Force right out of high school and become a fighter pilot, I needed a 4 year degree first to become an Officer.

What a waste of 4 years on a 20 year old. But they wanted a more mature person I guess that could get a four year degree before they sent one to pilot training in the military.

My parents supported public "education". Mom actually did a lot of voluntary work there. The government decided our school provide by folks like my parents was too good, so they bused in "minorities"

They became $#@!holes.

Black communities back then resented being shipped off too to schools outside their communities. This was during the 60's. They actually held classes in their neighborhoods to teach their kids how to disrupt the classroom of the schools they were being bused to. Very similar to what we are witnessing today, blame Whitey, attack.

Of course many black parents wanted their kids to do well and welcomed the exposure and hoped for opportunities that might ensue from it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

My parents supported public "education". Mom actually did a lot of voluntary work there. The government decided our school provide by folks like my parents was too good, so they bused in "minorities"

They became $#@!holes.

Black communities back then resented being shipped off too to schools outside their communities. This was during the 60's. They actually held classes in their neighborhoods to teach their kids how to disrupt the classroom of the schools they were being bused to. Very similar to what we are witnessing today, blame Whitey, attack.
    I grew up in a town too small to have a high school.

There were two towns to the north and south, the town to the south had a very good, middle class, mostly white HS.

The town to the north had a very poor, 95% black school.

Parents could choose which school they wanted their kids to go to...up until the year before I went.

When the clowns in gowns at the state supreme court ruled it was "de facto" segregation, due to the fact that the vast majority of kids were going to to the better school to the south.

The state mandated that henceforth, starting with my freshman year, kids were to be sent equally to both, based on a blind lottery system.

Guess where I went?

I was dropped out within two years.

So, none of the anti-immigrant folks promoting this story are going to acknowledge that it was a fabrication by an anti-immigrant blogger?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They became $#@!holes.
    I was the opposite, I got taxi'd into the black school. IT was druing MO's failed magnet school experiment where they wanted to bring white kids into the city schools. So they threw sickening amounts of money at all the inner city schools. Each one had its own focus and state of the art facilities, hell they even built a Olympic-magnet school. I went to the science and math magnet for 1 year -- the school had a freaking planetarium in it. My 2nd week there I watched a guy get beat retarded by a gang of 20, while the "security" forces simply watched from the front steps. A couple weeks later I went to the bathroom and found the place covered in blood from a stabbing -- I didn't use the restroom the rest of the year. I kept my head down. The school had sick amounts of money and facilities and all the students were hoodlums that had no desire to take advantage of them. I didn't continue that experiment after that year.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    So, none of the anti-immigrant folks promoting this story are going to acknowledge that it was a fabrication by an anti-immigrant blogger?
    Which part was fabricated?

There was a big one at the school I was switched to. (because of consolidations going on back then, you know, mix nice kids with not so nice kids (both rougher whites and mostly blacks , etc. they use to bus them to our nice schools before that, now I was being bused to bad schools) I was there only a year before going to and finishing up at a private school as I got serious about my future college aspirations and it was not happening in that environment. I found out I could not just join the Air Force right out of high school and become a fighter pilot, I needed a 4 year degree first to become an Officer.

What a waste of 4 years on a 20 year old. But they wanted a more mature person I guess that could get a four year degree before they sent one to pilot training in the military.

They became $#@!holes.

Of course many black parents wanted their kids to do well and welcomed the exposure and hoped for opportunities that might ensue from it.
    I am not sure what to make of this story or why you are telling me this. What does busing in your childhood got to do with food fights?

I am not sure what to make of this story or why you are telling me this. What does busing in your childhood got to do with food fights?
    I went to 3 high schools, never saw a single food fight at 2 of them; whereas they were a weekly occurrence at the inner city school I attended. just saying...

The part about Somalis being involved.

There's no source outside the unsupported assertions of the anti-immigrant blogger, right?

Can't speak for Minnesota, but the Somalian diversity beat a white kid to death in Lewiston Maine back in June.

The pro migrant Quislings will be sure to pipe up and say "well, that's just one person"...yeah, granted, nothing at all when compared to a busy Saturday night on the south side of Chicago, but why should there be even one? It's hard enough to defend our rights when the safety idiots howl "if it will save just one life" about everything else.

But why should this even be? What benefit comes from importing Somalians (with an average IQ of 68) to rural Maine?

Other than the deliberate displacement of native whites by a semi retarded dependent class of Saharan Africans.

Of course, the original story completely glosses over ethnicities of the people that did this.

Kennedy Park melee lands man in critical condition

http://www.sunjournal.com/kennedy-pa...cal-condition/

By Staff report - June 13, 20180

[UPDATE: ‘They just started ganging up on us:’ Lewiston residents describe brawl near Kennedy Park]

LEWISTON — State and local police are investigating a melee late Tuesday night in the area of Kennedy Park involving at least two dozen teenagers, pre-teens and three adult males, authorities said.

One of the men remains in critical condition following surgery, police said.

On Wednesday, police were expecting to conduct interviews with those involved in the incident.

The case was turned over to Maine State Police because of the man’s medical condition. State Police investigate homicides in Lewiston.

They are seeking help from the public. Anyone who may have witnessed the incident is urged to call the Detective Division at 513-3138.

More details: https://mainefirstmedia.com/2018/05/...s-in-lewiston/
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-30-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I went to 3 high schools, never saw a single food fight at 2 of them; whereas they were a weekly occurrence at the inner city school I attended. just saying...
    I see. Thanks for the explanation. But is food fight any fun at all? cos in my head I still feel like I want to be in one

Then I must suggest you have not yet lived.

I started a couple in high school. Once at full tilt, I would slither out one of the doors to escape culpability, leaving the suckers behind to suffer the consequences.

It's good to be the king.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The part about Somalis being involved.

There's no source outside the unsupported assertions of the anti-immigrant blogger, right?

Yea, I read that. Thanks for the reply

Why has this turned into a thread about food fights? By the way, when I was growing up, everyone was told that playing with food was a sin. I think food fights (if they ever really existed outside of the 3 stooges) were only for rich kids.

Anyway - did a mob of people rush the entrance and get in for free, or not? Can anyone establish that much?

Nah- that would be against the idea that foreigners are all rapists and criminals. Bumping it still gets the headline up there even if people don't read that it was fake.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-29-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast