Thread: Biggest Anti-Trump Twitter Troll Admits to Being Paid Agitprop

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Biggest Anti-Trump Twitter Troll Admits to Being Paid Agitprop

Not a surprise here. This isn't even about being pro-Trump or anti-Trump, but lays out how phony our world is. Twitter is even worse for promoting the tweets of this hack. There is plenty of stuff to attack Trump on, based on the real world, but Krassenstein is an empty vessel who simply transcribes a script.

Last edited by AuH20; 09-25-2018 at 07:43 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So entertaining....

Joe Biden's numerous inappropriate photos with children and wives? Nothing to see here.

Last edited by AuH20; 09-25-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Troll warfare - Exactly WHO's paying them? Shouldn't be hard to find out.

"They want us to help sow the division and to take over Trump's Twitter feed."

I usually check Rand Paul's and Tom Massie's twitter a couple times a day for news, and have long had the feeling that someone is paying stooges to post stupid responses to every tweet. No matter what the subject of any new tweet, there are always numerous clowns who immediately respond with similar derogatory comments. Of course, I'd expect the same happens to Trump.

It's as if they receive alerts each time a tweet goes up, and then they rush off to post a negative response taken from their list of canned responses which they may alter slightly - thinking it is enough to hide the sameness of all their thoroughly uncreative one-liners. Their responses always revolve around a very limited number of stupid $#@! subjects; you're a russian asset, putin's puppet, your a traitor, you're a liar, your neighbor blah, blah, blah, why don't you do something about Trump already, hair comments are less frequent these days... Never anything original or showing an interest in actual policy. So phony and so boring!

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    "They want us to help sow the division and to take over Trump's Twitter feed."

I usually check Rand Paul's and Tom Massie's twitter a couple times a day for news, and have long had the feeling that someone is paying stooges to post stupid responses to every tweet. No matter what the subject of any new tweet, there are always numerous clowns who immediately respond with similar derogatory comments. Of course, I'd expect the same happens to Trump.

It's as if they receive alerts each time a tweet goes up, and then they rush off to post a negative response taken from their list of canned responses which they may alter slightly - thinking it is enough to hide the sameness of all their thoroughly uncreative one-liners. Their responses always revolve around a very limited number of stupid $#@! subjects; you're a russian asset, putin's puppet, your a traitor, you're a liar, your neighbor blah, blah, blah, why don't you do something about Trump already, hair comments are less frequent these days... Never anything original or showing an interest in actual policy. So phony and so boring!
    Sounds legit.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Sounds legit.
    You must spread some reputation around...
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Our resident trolls are welcome to use this thread to cleanse their souls through confession.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment