Thread: NH Couple Busted – 2016 Voter Fraud – Voted in MA & NH

Exclamation NH Couple Busted – 2016 Voter Fraud – Voted in MA & NH

NH Couple Busted – 2016 Voter Fraud – Voted in MA & NH

Lock them up!:

New Hampshire couple charged with double voting in 2016 election

Grace and John Fleming are accused of casting absentee ballots in New Hampshire for the 2016 general election while also voting in Belchertown, Mass…

They face up to 14 years in prison if convicted of violating laws against voting in multiple states and voting more than once for any office.

http://www.boston.com/news/local-new...-2016-election

This is an interesting article – the New Hampshire I know is primarily right leaning. The state is home to a lot of Libertarians. Bordering NH is the very liberal state of Massachusetts and liberal Vermont (VT used to be a red state too).
    :

Is Voter Fraud Real?
    Real or not, New Hampshire is at the center of it all
    Nov 2017

This year, New Hampshire found itself first-in-the nation for the voter fraud debate. With the national glare of a President Trump commission on the matter and NH Secretary of State Bill Gardner under fire for his participation, nowhere else in the country is the topic so hot as it is here — though, if people are really serious, they might want to at least look under the hood of other states.

For 100 years, New Hampshire was a solid Republican state. Then in the 1990s, Democrats began winning, and the state is now one of the most closely watched in election years. In the 2016 presidential election, only one state had a closer margin of victory.

As Democrats started to win, Republicans began to suspect that something was amiss…

The fuzziness of what “domicile” means has created problems. Until recently, it has been theoretically possible for out-of-state residents to be domiciled here for one day as long as they certify that at the moment of voting they intend to stick around, but the Legislature seeks to institute a rule that newly domiciled individuals must have lived in the state for 30 days prior to casting a vote. The courts are currently sorting that out…

continued here:

http://www.nhmagazine.com/November-2...er-Fraud-Real/
    http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/n...oted-in-ma-nh/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I don't understand... Zippy said vote fraud is fake news.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Guess he never watched; "Hacking Democracy" then.

Voter fraud has been around for a very long time--catching them has been another thing. I knew in 2008 there was alot of fraud going on, but when I said anything about it, I was told that I was a conspiracy theorists and to go away.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2 down, 2,999,998 more to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You don't live here.

It's a matter of fact, and commonly known...Massholes voting twice.

Seen on bumper sticker on a road trip yesterday:

"Don't Mass Up NH".

He has official government statistics that say that hardly anyone has ever engaged in fraudulent voting.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I suspect a lot of dem vote fraud in NH in the past couple decades . Nearly guaranteed with Mass next door .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    He has official government statistics that say that hardly anyone has ever engaged in fraudulent voting.
    That's right. After all, the rules prohibit it.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You don't live here.

It's a matter of fact, and commonly known...Massholes voting twice.
    How many times did you vote?

People murder, rape, steal, torture, and molest children. But not once in recorded human history has someone fraudulently voted.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    How many times did you vote?
    Once, why?

My town is small enough for me to have seen this first hand.

What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If we actually start looking we may find far more than 2,999,998.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

If we actually start looking we may find far more than 2,999,998.
    They deny it, but it was tens of thousands.

https://www.concordmonitor.com/Datab...cases-17835841

Serves them right. You should only vote once. Voting twice or more make you an ahole.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They deny it, but it was tens of thousands.

https://www.concordmonitor.com/Datab...cases-17835841
    From that link:

After a year-long review, most of New Hampshire's 94,610 potential double voters have been ruled out

From that link:
    From my post, which you quoted:

They deny it
    I don't care what you or the Concord Monitor have to say about it.

I've seen it with my own eyes.

From my post, which you quoted:

I don't care what you or the Concord Monitor have to say about it.

I've seen it with my own eyes.
    You have seen people vote multiple times? Did you report them?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7830221.html

Woman pleads guilty to voting twice for Donald Trump

An Iowa woman charged with voting twice for Donald Trump last fall has pleaded guilty to election misconduct.

Court records show Terri Lynn Rote entered a plea on 27 June to the felony charge and a district court judge in Des Moines accepted the plea. Sentencing is set for 15 August.

Rote, who is 56 and lives in Des Moines, told police she turned in two absentee ballots before the November election because she believed Trump's unsubstantiated claims that the election was rigged and that her first ballot would be changed to a vote for Hillary Clinton.

You have seen people vote multiple times? Did you report them?
    I saw people vote in my town that I knew were not residents, nor had a "domicile" of any sort, of or in NH.

No, I did not.

I do not call cops.

We worked with Bev Harris in 2008 Presidential election. They were caught red-handed with a poor chain of custody and did nothing about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucC1...CEABC09579F656

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11