Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ROSENSTEIN RESIGNS

ROSENSTEIN RESIGNS

Russian Market‏@russian_market · 27 sek.
    ROSENSTEIN RESIGNS

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Russian Market‏@russian_market · 27 sek.
    ROSENSTEIN RESIGNS
    “in anticipation of being fired by President Donald Trump,”
    Next time fire him on twitter Don. I am not entertained by someone quitting, you gotta fire them before they can quit.

Good news!

Sessions next?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Deputy AG Rosenstein heading to White House expecting to be fired, sources say
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...urces-say.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    John Bolton plz.
    Agreed.

Oooh.... More soap opera twists and turns... riveting.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Deputy AG Rosenstein heading to White House expecting to be fired, sources say
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...urces-say.html
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    maybe he will be led out in handcuffs

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Somebody should leak the script of this production.

I know, right. This is like the world's biggest, most watched reality TV show. Oh, wait...
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Postponed till Thursday...

Should have been let go when Trump took office.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The ultimate reality show. Isnt it funny how almost all his so called problems are self inflicted. Look at all the people in his admin and u would see that he himself appointed them to office.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The ultimate reality show. Isnt it funny how almost all his so called problems are self inflicted. Look at all the people in his admin and u would see that he himself appointed them to office.
    Fake news.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Fake news.
    Is that the title of the show?

Hasn't resigned. He says Trump will have to fire him. Supposed to meet with Trump on Thursday after he returns from his UN trip. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1M41RY

//
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2igb29.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	172.8 KB 
ID:	6130
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Nope, he hasn't. Fake news. It's why I don't bother with these Trump reality show threads. It's like there's a secret competition between swamp media to see who can come up with the fakest story that people will believe for 20 minutes.

It's almost like they're killing time, like a countdown to something. Every day it's some new BREAKING!!!!! nothingburger to fill air time. Just a lil bit longer....just a few more bull$#@! stories to pass the days...
    Last edited by devil21; 09-24-2018 at 04:45 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

We'll know for sure probably by tomorrow what really is happening.

But if he does resign, does it have something to do with the upcoming FISA declassifications?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Nope, he hasn't. Fake news. It's why I don't bother with these Trump reality show threads. It's like there's a secret competition between swamp media to see who can come up with the fakest story that people will believe for 20 minutes.
    Coulda fooled me; as it sure looks like you are here, bothering with this Trump reality show thread.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    We'll know for sure probably by tomorrow what really is happening.

But if he does resign, does it have something to do with the upcoming FISA declassifications?
    Yep, FISA abuse declass brings down the house.

Is this what qualifies as news from our resident Trumpkins? "Russian Market"?
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Coulda fooled me; as it sure looks like you are here, bothering with this Trump reality show thread.
    Its like the jerry springer show, you know its rubbish and a little bit fake/put on but its hard to take your eyes off it. Trash entertainment but its the talk of the forum so most people end of joining it.

I am on the same boat with devil and I show up even though I know for sure that it is all fake. It amazing the effect the mob has on seemingly intelligent people

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Its like the jerry springer show, you know its rubbish and a little bit fake/put on but its hard to take your eyes off it. Trash entertainment but its the talk of the forum so most people end of joining it.

I am on the same boat with devil and I show up even though I know for sure that it is all fake. It amazing the effect the mob has on seemingly intelligent people
    Its one thing to know something is trash; its another to claim you don't bother with something in the midst of the thread you are claiming you don't bother with. I get it, Devil thinks she is too good for the trump threads, good for her. Ignore them then and leave us out of it -- I don't think any of us care -- don't feel the need to come into the threads and state how you are ignoring them.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Yep, FISA abuse declass brings down the house.
    If Mister R and Mister K are like long lost 'twins' who were joined at
    the hip inside Shrub's White House, curiouser and curiouser. Is 9/11
    closer to full 'truther' disclosure or is all still at an NBC censor level?

Pop the gourmet popcorn, yes...

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I like reading the comments to see who's still asleep. And maybe injecting some sanity occasionally. When they have the WH Correspondents Dinner, just who do you think they're all laughing at while they drink their expensive champagne and eat their 6 course filet mignon dinners??? Wake up ffs. It's all fake. It's a big show. And you're paying for it.

And I have no clue why you think I'm female. It must be my long luxurious golden locks?
    Last edited by devil21; 09-24-2018 at 08:32 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

This is all very good for our country. When Obama and previous presidents were in office no people thought it was a reality TV show. It is wonderful in my opinion that we have been exposed to the blatant partisan politics and the slimy tactics of government in general.

It is also wonderful that the media's Fake News has been brought to the forefront. In past years if you heard it on the news it was gospel or so the masses thought. It took a critical thinking individual with a desire to find out truth.

When people think it is fake news this is a win! People should question everything.

News was supposed to be the check and balance on the government. Ha Ha Ha.

All news, Government, and elected officials lose credibility and get exposed for who they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    This is all very good for our country. When Obama and previous presidents were in office no people thought it was a reality TV show. It is wonderful in my opinion that we have been exposed to the blatant partisan politics and the slimy tactics of government in general.

It is also wonderful that the media's Fake News has been brought to the forefront. In past years if you heard it on the news it was gospel or so the masses thought. It took a critical thinking individual with a desire to find out truth.

When people think it is fake news this is a win! People should question everything.

News was supposed to be the check and balance on the government. Ha Ha Ha.

All news, Government, and elected officials lose credibility and get exposed for who they really are.
    Exactly. They have lost control of the narrative. The calls for internet censorship = They are losing. It’s an exciting time to be alive - all the negativity (in this forum) is wasted energy. Free men and women, keep pushing and never surrender. +1

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Next time fire him on twitter Don. I am not entertained by someone quitting, you gotta fire them before they can quit.
    Why it matters whether Trump fires Rosenstein or he resigns

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/24/why-...e-resigns.html
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast