Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from Brett Kavanaugh’s Col

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Seems legit.
    "Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there."

Yeah, how convenient that they used his full name and that is the one thing she remembers. lol this charade

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Times had interviewed several dozen people over the past week in an attempt to corroborate her story, and could find no one with firsthand knowledge. Ms. Ramirez herself contacted former Yale classmates asking if they recalled the incident and told some of them that she could not be certain Mr. Kavanaugh was the one who exposed himself.
    ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos repeatedly challenged Ronan Farrow, who co-authored the New Yorker article with Jane Mayer, in an interview Monday on Good Morning America. Farrow was forced to admit he had no eyewitnesses but he insisted that people who knew Kavanaugh at Yale said it was “possible.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ugh-hit-piece/

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The ferocity directed at this establishment judge candidate is rather shocking.
    Nah - just payback for Garland. The Dems are hoping they can push this past the "blue-wave" midterms. That's all this is about. They don't care what it takes to do it.

Silly DC power games. I actually hope it works, they lose big in November, and then Trump picks a more libertarian judge. Of course, I expect none of that to happen.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No.

He should have been impeached for authorizing the sale of missile guidance technology to the Red Chinese, which then almost immediately made it to North Korea.

But even before that, he should have gone to jail for the murder of the Branch Davidians, carried out on his orders.
    egg-zackly.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    That is why his lawyers don't want him to testify under oath in the Mueller investigation. He has troubles with the truth and sticking to one story. He has said he wants do to it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sk/1037010002/
    Thank you, Captain Obvious. Anyone would be a damn fool to testify or even talk to an FBI agent after the games they have played. The process has all of the integrity of the Spanish Inquisition.

Lois Lerner got it right. Take the fifth, make them prove a real crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    The funny thing about the metoo movement is that after it's done, women will have even less credibility.
    It’s sad. All of this exaggeration and crying wolf hurts the ability of a woman to report a real crime and be taken seriously.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-24-2018 at 07:27 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Brett Kavanaugh rubbed his bare ass in my face at a @Danke house party in 1984.

He violated my human dignity Mr. Wally. He treated me like a dog Mr. Wally.
    Did he pass gas? That would clearly be “fart rape”. It is your duty to come forward to stop this vile male from taking a seat on the court. The entire fate of the nation rests on you coming forward. Even if we have to juice up the allegation, it will be worth it. There is nothing wrong with a little white lie to stop this pig. You will be a hero. By any means necessary. The ends justify the means.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The ferocity directed at this establishment judge candidate is rather shocking.
    The Bolsheviks were still reeling when Gorsuch sailed through.

They have had time to get their $#@! together this go around.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Nah - just payback for Garland. The Dems are hoping they can push this past the "blue-wave" midterms. That's all this is about. They don't care what it takes to do it.

Silly DC power games. I actually hope it works, they lose big in November, and then Trump picks a more libertarian judge. Of course, I expect none of that to happen.
    That’s basically it. But what they are not factoring in is the resentment that Kavanaugh will hold for the rest of his tenure on the court. They may well create the most conservative judge ever. I suspect that is one of the reasons that Clarence Thomas became so conservative on the court.

Brett Kavanaugh rubbed his bare ass in my face at a @Danke house party in 1984.

He violated my human dignity Mr. Wally. He treated me like a dog Mr. Wally.
    It's only assault if it's unwanted.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post

True, true.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That’s basically it. But what they are not factoring in is the resentment that Kavanaugh will hold for the rest of his tenure on the court. They may well create the most conservative judge ever. I suspect that is one of the reasons that Clarence Thomas became so conservative on the court.
    After this he will never be welcome at D.C. cocktail parties no matter what he does so why do anything to please them?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    True, true.
    This still is at "he said, she said" ultimately.
    Are they going to allow the next group of
    accusers to testify? Before he marries he is
    an 80s "party animal" conformist who tries
    to be a real player. He was a walking cliche.
    ANIMAL HOUSE, ANIMAL HOUSE. Enuff said.
    Heck, had John Belushi lived, he too could
    have been a Supreme Court Justice had he
    "brown nosed" the bastards Kavanaugh did.

Brett Kavanaugh’s second accuser Deborah Ramirez was a senior fellow honored by George Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/busted...ociety-fellow/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Facebook has decided to censor evidence that CNN producer Scott Bronstein is cold-calling Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s former classmates in a bid to dig up dirt on the President Trump pick.
    Mark Zuckerberg’s platform has also decided to ban the user who posted the audio.
    “This is what happens when you post an actual recording of a CNN producer’s dirty journalism on Facebook. #banned So wrong!,” tweeted Amy Dryden, who posted the Bronstein clip on Facebook after a friend sent it to her.

Dryden also made clear that the number Bronstein provided on the audiotape was not Bronstein’s personal number, writing:

“For critics saying FB banned me for leaving CNN producers tel # in his VM I posted…my friends he called have unpublished #. He found it, invading their privacy, and has been calling them all week. Tel # in video of VM I posted was a CNN tel #- NOT producers personal #.”
    Facebook also censored our viral report on the audiotape, even though we carefully bleeped out the CNN phone number, which he left on his message for the random Kavanaugh classmate.
    “Facebook took down the original post of this. It had nearly 150,000 views and 6,000+ shares. FB censoring conservatives again,” said Todd Schurk, linking to a Big League Politics report.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaki...ugh-classmate/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Facebook has decided to censor evidence that CNN producer Scott Bronstein is cold-calling Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s former classmates in a bid to dig up dirt on the President Trump pick.
    Mark Zuckerberg’s platform has also decided to ban the user who posted the audio.
    “This is what happens when you post an actual recording of a CNN producer’s dirty journalism on Facebook. #banned So wrong!,” tweeted Amy Dryden, who posted the Bronstein clip on Facebook after a friend sent it to her.

Dryden also made clear that the number Bronstein provided on the audiotape was not Bronstein’s personal number, writing:

“For critics saying FB banned me for leaving CNN producers tel # in his VM I posted…my friends he called have unpublished #. He found it, invading their privacy, and has been calling them all week. Tel # in video of VM I posted was a CNN tel #- NOT producers personal #.”
    Facebook also censored our viral report on the audiotape, even though we carefully bleeped out the CNN phone number, which he left on his message for the random Kavanaugh classmate.
    “Facebook took down the original post of this. It had nearly 150,000 views and 6,000+ shares. FB censoring conservatives again,” said Todd Schurk, linking to a Big League Politics report.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaki...ugh-classmate/
    A lady caller to the Limbaugh show yesterday pretty much said that CNN called her, when they didn't like her answers they tried to guide her to defamatory statements against Kavanaugh, when she wouldn't go for that they just hung up.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    A lady caller to the Limbaugh show yesterday pretty much said that CNN called her, when they didn't like her answers they tried to guide her to defamatory statements against Kavanaugh, when she wouldn't go for that they just hung up.
    I thought it was HuffPo that called her... could be wrong.

In other news, Ferd's letter may be bogus.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-like-a-fraud/

Yesterday Dr. Dannielle (Dossy) Blumenthal released a series of tweets that dissect and refute the letter provided by Senator Feinstein from the accuser of Judge Kavanaugh. Dr. Ford’s letter is full of flaws which lead one to realize something just doesn’t add up!
    Dr. ‘Dossy’ Blumenthal states that she believes Ford’s letter is written by a third party –
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

So, the third woman has come forward.

Julie Swetnick.

She alleges that in 81-82 she witnessed Kav and Judge in numerous "train" lines for girls that would be drug from the punch bowl at their parties.

Then she claims in 82' to be a victim of being drugged and gang raped at one of their parties.

Can anybody point out to me what I see as a glaring problem with her testimony?

https://www.mediaite.com/online/brea...nst-kavanaugh/

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Avenatti is a nutcase?

Brett Kavanaugh’s second accuser Deborah Ramirez was a senior fellow honored by George Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/busted...ociety-fellow/
    Huh, maybe she is friends with TheCount???
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You must spread some reputation around....
    covered

So, the third woman has come forward.

Julie Swetnick.

She alleges that in 81-82 she witnessed Kav and Judge in numerous "train" lines for girls that would be drug from the punch bowl at their parties.

Then she claims in 82' to be a victim of being drugged and gang raped at one of their parties.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/brea...nst-kavanaugh/

Why would she keep going to their parties?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Cuz she liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Huh, maybe she is friends with TheCount???
    That website is pretty entertaining. Unfortunately not that factual.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/09/debor...os-fellowship/

DEBUNKED: Kavanaugh Accuser Deborah Ramirez Didn’t Receive Soros Fellowship

A woman accusing Judge Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has been falsely tied to billionaire Democratic donor George Soros by some members of the conservative media in an attempt to discredit her allegations against the Supreme Court nominee. Deborah Ramirez did not receive a fellowship from one of Soros foundations in 2004. Another woman with the same name, a law professor at Northeastern University, did actually receive the award.

Soon after The New Yorker published its report on Ramirez’s accusations Sunday night, supporters of Kavanaugh began spreading screenshots claiming to show that Ramirez had connections to Soros, who has become a boogeyman to many on the right. The screenshots showed a biography from a speaking engagement involving the Northeastern professor, which stated, “In 2004, she was selected as a Soros Senior Fellow by the Open Society Institute.” The Open Society Institute is a grantmaking network founded by Soros.

The Deborah Ramirez who did receive the fellowship from Soros is a professor of law at Northeastern University. She has taught at the school since 1989 after working as an Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Boston U.S. Attorney’s Office and at a private law firm. She graduated from Northeastern in 1977 with a degree in political science and then attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 1981. She used the grant from the Soros foundation to bring together a “conference of social scientists, lawyers, community stakeholders, and law enforcement to discuss, describe and document the best practices in racial profiling data collection and analysis.”

While the law professor Deborah Ramirez was finishing law school, Debbie Ramirez was in high school in Connecticut. She then attended Yale University with Kavanaugh, where she studied sociology and psychology. She did not study law, never went to law school and has never been a law school professor. The Debbie Ramirez who accused Kavanaugh has lived in Colorado for several years, not Massachusetts, where Northeastern is located. There is no evidence she has ever received a grant, fellowship, funding or a scholarship from Soros or any of his foundations.
    https://www.thewrap.com/national-rev...naugh-accuser/

National Review Reporter Apologizes Over False Claim Against 2nd Kavanaugh Accuser

National Review reporter John Fund apologized on Monday for accusing Brett Kavanaugh’s second accuser, Deborah Ramirez, of being secretly funded by Democratic donor George Soros, telling his audience on Twitter that he has mistaken her for a different Deborah Ramirez.

“Correction: Soros Fellowship went to another Deborah Ramirez in Boston, a professor at Northeastern University. Sincere apologies,” said Fund, who deleted the original tweet after coming in for a round of criticism over the error.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-26-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Too watch younger high school men gang rape high school girls. Seems pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Even if the retraction is true it doesn't change the fact that she is a liar with a political motivation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too watch younger high school men gang rape high school girls. Seems pretty obvious.

Then why would she drink the punch?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Then why would she drink the punch?
    Because it was the only chance she had to get laid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12