Thread: Woman gets cell phone stuck in her vagina, sues Samsung for 1.8 mil FRNs

Woman gets cell phone stuck in her vagina, sues Samsung for 1.8 mil FRNs

An Albuquerque woman is suing Samsung for $1.8 million after she necessitated medical attention after inserting her cell phone inside her vagina and was unable to retrieve it for 96 hours.

Salma Briant, 39, claims her medical bills at the University of New Mexico Hospital amount to $1,168,000 and that she has suffered from severe psychological distress because of the whole ordeal.
    Briant said she first inserted the cell phone inside her vagina as a dare from one of her friends but quickly realized that the phone would not come out.
    “I wanted to see how it would feel to put my cell phone on vibration mode inside of me, just for fun, but it soon turned out to be a nightmare,” she told judge Andrew Peterson in tears.

Attorney Jim McAfee’s claims his client was forced to undergo a cesarean section to remove the cell phone because of the atypical shape of her pelvis and had no insurance at the time.
    “Samsung is definitely at fault here as they offer no warning about the dangers and potential risks during the insertion of their products inside their clients male or female body cavities or genitals” Salma Briant’s lawyer, Jim McAfee said in court.

A Samsung spokesman said they would not comment on this case at this moment but explained that an out-of-court settlement was still an option on the table.

Apple faced a similar lawsuit in 2014 after a man had attempted to swallow fourteen iPhones and ended up in the emergency room for mercury poisoning.
    Apple was eventually forced to legally specify that their products were not fit for human consumption and the man was conceded an undisclosed amount of money.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/wom...de-her-vagina/
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.
    Still, some people might get ideas from this article...

Worldnewsdailyreport isnt that a satirical website?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The website World News Daily Report is a well known satire website specialized in posting hoaxes and made up stories. The disclaimer on their website is pretty clear about that even though you have to scroll all the way down the page to find it:
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Yes, this is fake news

No. It is hard hitting news.

By the objects HB has tried, it seemed real to it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Glad to hear it's fake. I was wondering who in the world was she trying to call?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Glad to hear it's fake. I was wondering who in the world was she trying to call?

It was in vibration mode, she wanted to receive calls.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

There is an app for that.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    There is an app for that.

I'll trust your knowledge in this matter.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    By the objects HB has tried, it seemed real to it.
    HB lacks a vagina, d00d...

what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post

Front hole?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I knew it was fake , she could have gotten me to get it out for only 20K and she would have needed no other medical attention .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post

Front hole, dude. Vagina is so discriminatory.

y'all are weird :D

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Front hole, dude. Vagina is so discriminatory.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    No. It is hard hitting news.
    Yes, because all the articles posted on this forum has been/ has to be hard hitting news

Just because its satire doesn't mean its not possible. I have read articles that started with "This is not satire" or "This is not the onion" or one version of that sentence. You wanna post satire, just mention it is satire in the post itself.

Don't have a go at me because I wanted some clarification.

These days you cannot even believe news that is presented over the airwaves by news anchors on national television stations.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    The website World News Daily Report is a well known satire website specialized in posting hoaxes and made up stories. The disclaimer on their website is pretty clear about that even though you have to scroll all the way down the page to find it:
    The disclaimer on the website is one thing, but where is the disclaimer in the post? everybody knows that users do not always click on the link.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I knew it was fake , she could have gotten me to get it out for only 20K and she would have needed no other medical attention .
    I knew it was fake because if something that small could get stuck in a woman, then I myself would have gotten stuck several times

The disclaimer on the website is one thing, but where is the disclaimer in the post? everybody knows that users do not always click on the link.
    What difference does it make these days if it is truth or satire? Who decides what is truth or satire? Who knows if something is actually true?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, this is fake news
    The authors weren't trying to deceive anyone, the poster I think turned this funny news into fake news by not disclosing the fact that it was satire. Not the worst offense you can commit on this site but I hope the mods go ahead and correct the minor but annoying problem.

The authors weren't trying to deceive anyone, the poster I think turned this funny news into fake news by not disclosing the fact that it was satire. Not the worst offense you can commit on this site but I hope the mods go ahead and correct the minor but annoying problem.
    Maybe on site feedback you can suggest that there needs to be something between good standing and banned for perceived minor infractions.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    What difference does it make these days if it is truth or satire? Who decides what is truth or satire? Who knows if something is actually true?
    I think generally you want to be truthful in your posting and avoiding deceptive practices in your forum activities regardless of how $#@!ty the world has become. In this case the author decided that the story is satire but other case, evidence and facts decided what is true and what could be satire. For the record, I do not believe this is a huge deal but at the same time, it can be annoying when you realize that you just spent 5 mins trying to debunk the story and type out a response only to realize that you have been punked by the OP.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think generally you want to be truthful in your posting and avoiding deceptive practices in your forum activities regardless of how $#@!ty the world has become. In this case the author decided that the story is satire but other case, evidence and facts decided what is true and what could be satire. For the record, I do not believe this is a huge deal but at the same time, it can be annoying when you realize that you just spent 5 mins trying to debunk the story and type out a response only to realize that you have been punked by the OP.
    Only took me a few seconds to determine it was satire while simultaneously determining it would not matter to me if it were real.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Only took me a few seconds to determine it was satire while simultaneously determining it would not matter to me if it were real.
    Lets just say I started my debunking after the 1st sentence. $1.16m for removing a cell phone? I started looking up average cost for heart and kidney transplants, my approach was to show that she could have gotten a heart and kidney transplant on top of all of that plus removing the cell phone and that is when it dawned on me that it was satire.

My fault for not reading the whole article and clicking on the link.