Thread: Gold

Gold

R U good at catching a falling knife?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tell us more.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    DO NOT TAKE MY ADVICE:
    $1,000 by Christmas
    Can you place a chart with standard parameter Bollinger Bands for Gold?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Can you place a chart with standard parameter Bollinger Bands for Gold?
    nope... not anymore.
    this used to be my world: https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137

Last edited by goldenequity; 09-22-2018 at 10:01 PM.

Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere, but none for precious metals.

Assets tend to move from one bubble to the next. When all options other than precious metals have been exhausted, will metals finally see another bubble?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by toathis View Post
    Peter Schitt clip
    Hope springs eternal. Eventually, some day, there will be another recession. Will there be the hyperinflation and $5000 gold he has been calling for every year since 2009? Will he eventually be right and again say he was always right about the economy?

DO NOT TAKE MY ADVICE:
    $1,000 by Christmas
    I'm still not quite following. Are you suggesting the great ramp up in gold (and probably silver also) is starting soon? I like a cryptic post as much as the next guy but not picking up the comparison between pump and dump Tilray and gold. Fwiw it looks like $1200ish is gold's bottom.

COMEX is almost officially out of physical gold, compared to the contracts standing for delivery through the end of the year, which signifies the end of the NYC/London paper suppression game.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-23-2018 at 01:26 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm still not quite following. I like a cryptic post as much as the next guy but not picking up the comparison between pump and dump Tilray and gold.
    sorry... no connection between #1 and #2 post... I was just in a 'mood'...
    probably should jus 'step away from the keyboard' or delete.

here... maybe I can atone w/ this non sequitur also...

https://twitter.com/tictoc/status/1043750635223638016

it's really great news... I might live 2 B 100.
    (help.)

as far as TLRY goes....
    it's not a blue chip... pump & dump.. fer sure.
    on yer mark, get set...
    (bail @ Christmas)
    (it's a budding industry )

the reason for the OP was this: (I thot noteworthy)
    Gold futures headed for biggest loss in 5 weeks
    after a flurry of trading that added up to about 1 million ounces, at 8:45 a.m.,
    more than 10,000 December contracts, each representing 100 ounces, changed hands on the Comex in New York.
    That was about 30 times the 100-day average.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 09-23-2018 at 04:06 PM.

sorry... no connection between #1 and #2 post... I was just in a 'mood'...
    probably should jus 'step away from the keyboard' or delete.

here... maybe I can atone w/ this non sequitur also...

https://twitter.com/tictoc/status/1043750635223638016

it's really great news... I might live 2 B 100.
    (help.)
    6 or 7 cups of coffee is ridiculous. You must be vibrating. General rule is that if a substance speeds up your bodily functions then it'll make your life shorter, not longer.

as far as TLRY goes....
    it's not a blue chip... pump & dump.. fer sure.
    on yer mark, get set...
    (bail @ Christmas)
    (it's a budding industry )
    Ah ok.

the reason for the OP was this: (I thot noteworthy)
    Gold futures headed for biggest loss in 5 weeks
    after a flurry of trading that added up to about 1 million ounces, at 8:45 a.m.,
    more than 10,000 December contracts, each representing 100 ounces, changed hands on the Comex in New York.
    That was about 30 times the 100-day average.
    Not unrelated to what I posted about COMEX inventory. Deliverable gold is down to just over 4 tons total and NONE is going in. It's all leaving. At this rate the warehouses will be empty by end of the year. Do you read Harvey Organ's blog? If not, you should. Most of those contracts will be sent to London to cash settlement but with volume like that, the warehouses will be empty and COMEX will finally be bust. China then effectively takes over metals pricing and a large revaluation of gold in (devalued) yuan likely soon after. Interesting to note that the SGE is launching a contract based on a SINGLE GOLD PANDA. ONE 30Gram COIN! Seems the SGE expects a single oz gold Panda to be quite expensive soon to justify a contract on a single oz coin. Dollar to yuan exchange rate will be key in determining if gold in dollar terms moonshots also. Interesting times.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-24-2018 at 12:46 AM.

Last edited by goldenequity; 09-24-2018 at 06:07 AM.

All very natural, normal occurrences in a healthy market.

eta: I just read that Peter Thiel owns 58% of Tilray's total shares. With "friends" like Thiel, who needs enemies.
    Someone should write a book on how Thiel is getting ridiculously wealthy by being the Bilderberg Group's point guy for fleecing libertarians on deep state tech and planned economic and policy changes. He was the Bitcoin point guy, who's job was to sell the mainstreaming of crypto, during the 20k pump and dump also. @Firestarter ? I'd love to see what you can come up with on Thiel...
    Last edited by devil21; 09-24-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Peter Thiel is boring (compared to for example Oleg Deripaska, Richard Burt, Sheldon Adelson or Bronfman), nothing more than a faithful servant to his masters of the Order of the Garter…

He is relatively smart, he was something like top 5 mathematics in California when he was a kid.
    He supports research into modern day vampirism – parabiosis: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6389449

He has funded the Cadre of Jared Kushner besides being one of the major supporters of the Trump campaign (he has also contributed to the campaigns of Ron and Rand Paul).
    He makes his billions financing high-tech start-ups (like Facebook): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nsider-trading

The most interesting I found about Thiel is his datamining tool Palantir (developed with the help of the CIA) that violates privacy and is excellent at finding patterns.
    Palantir Metropolis is to analyse the financial markets (I haven’t found any information on that): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6436451

The most interesting I found about “gold” is the Freeport-McMoRan that is supposedly controlled by Trump’s buddy Carl Icahn and is looting Indonesia of its gold, copper and silver through the Grasberg and Ertsberg mines that are polluting the environment since December 1972: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...7&t=1425#p5334
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Peter Thiel is boring (compared to for example Oleg Deripaska, Richard Burt, Sheldon Adelson or Bronfman), nothing more than a faithful servant to his masters of the Order of the Garter…

He is relatively smart, he was something like top 5 mathematics in California when he was a kid.
    He supports research into modern day vampirism – parabiosis: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6389449

He has funded the Cadre of Jared Kushner besides being one of the major supporters of the Trump campaign (he has also contributed to the campaigns of Ron and Rand Paul).
    He makes his billions financing high-tech start-ups (like Facebook): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nsider-trading

The most interesting I found about Thiel is his datamining tool Palantir (developed with the help of the CIA) that violates privacy and is excellent at finding patterns.
    Palantir Metropolis is to analyse the financial markets (I haven’t found any information on that): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6436451

The most interesting I found about “gold” is the Freeport-McMoRan that is supposedly controlled by Trump’s buddy Carl Icahn and is looting Indonesia of its gold, copper and silver through the Grasberg and Ertsberg mines that are polluting the environment since December 1972: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...7&t=1425#p5334
    All good information. I was referring more to his role as a supposed libertarian icon, not so much as an oligarch, though. His history goes way back here, likely even being the claimed "Ron Paul billionaire" of old RPF lore. I think following his ascension is a good primer for how TPTB install chosen individuals to become standard bearers for controlling segments of the population.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gold 1201 , Silver 14 1/2 , wholesale gasoline 2.05 , West Texas Light Sweet 72 , Brent Crude 81 with a one yr forecast of 82.00 , Copper at 2.82 , Platinum 822 , Nat gas is up over 3 and heating oil nearing 2 1/3 with a cold winter coming . My Christmas shopping is done . Time to split some wood and then count ammo by the fire in Dec .
    Do something Danke