Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paypal Terminates Infowars from Their Service

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Paypal Terminates Infowars from Their Service

The progressive left is a black mark on humanity. You notice how the right doesn't act in such a fashion?

https://www.infowars.com/bombshell-p...-funded-group/

Payment processor PayPal has banned Infowars in what represents nothing less than a political ploy designed to financially sabotage an influential media outlet just weeks before the mid-term elections.

Company representatives called Infowars yesterday to confirm that PayPal was terminating its agreement after “a comprehensive review of the Infowars site.”

The company claimed that Infowars violated PayPal’s “acceptable use policy” because it “promoted hate and discriminatory intolerance against certain communities and religions.”

No specific examples whatsoever were officially provided to back up this claim, which relies on a nebulous definition of “hate” which is so vague that virtually anything could qualify.

Off record, Infowars was told that criticism of Islam and opposition to transgenderism being taught to children in schools were two of the examples of “hate”.

The ban was instituted despite InfowarsStore.com containing no political content whatsoever, emphasizing how the decision was a broader attack on the Infowars platform.

PayPal representatives said they were giving Infowars 10 days to switch payment processors, after which all services would be terminated.

The ban was handed down just weeks after George Soros-funded group Right Wing Watch published an article demanding that PayPal terminate its agreement with Infowars for “egregious violations of the platform’s own terms of service.”
    Last edited by AuH20; 09-21-2018 at 10:06 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    REALY?

ALTERNATIVES?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I knew this was coming. All Americans should be concerned about a service company arbitrarily cutting off service to a another company because of their views.

All the people who say Soros' doesn't have this kind of power, I just shake my head. Criminal bullying and racketeering--Al Capone is starting to look like a choir boy.

The globalists are using Muslims as a protective group until they don't need them anymore.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

THe right to deny service to anyone for any reason is something we believe in, right?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    THe right to deny service to anyone for any reason is something we believe in, right?
    Yes. And the right to criticize them and the right point out their hypocrisy in bankrupting bakers who don't want to bake penis cakes is also something we believe in.

Sarcasm? #bakethecake

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Yes. And the right to criticize them and the right point out their hypocrisy in bankrupting bakers who don't want to bake penis cakes is also something we believe in.
    How easy it is to use one's values against them.

It is and it creates an opportunity for somebody else to earn those transaction fees. I sent a note to one of our business partners of the opportunity now open.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yes. But we don't go around blacklisting the opposition. Paypal didn't organically deny service because they suddenly discovered morals. This was a political hit that dragged in Paypal.

What would be the fallout if Paypal terminated their contract with Black Lives Matter? What would be hearing?

Alex Jones does engage in Muslim bashing. He is controlled disinfo.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Alex Jones does engage in Muslim bashing. He is controlled disinfo.

Exactly, that's why he is being blacklisted...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Exactly, that's why he is being blacklisted...
    RPF delivers.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Yes. But we don't go around blacklisting the opposition. Paypal didn't organically deny service because they suddenly discovered morals. This was a political hit that dragged in Paypal.
    Until "we" start playing that game as well, we're going to continue to lose.

Until "we" start playing that game as well, we're going to continue to lose.
    Bingo.

The time has long past to get twice as nasty and ugly and violently confrontational as the Bolsheviks.

This is fargin war.

Permission to buy and sell denied, in an atmosphere of false-pride, fear, and outrage. (elite manipulation, weak men)

Sanctions are very popular.

Any fear you can use, I can use better
    I can use any fear better than you..

No you can't
    Yes I can
    No you can't
    Yes I can
    No you can't
    Yes I can!
    Yes I CAAANN!

https://openbazaar.org/
    A FREE ONLINE MARKETPLACE. NO PLATFORM FEES. NO RESTRICTIONS. EARN CRYPTOCURRENCY
    Buy and Sell Freely - Create a store. Sell whatever you’d like. Reach a new audience. Get paid in cryptocurrency.
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 09-21-2018 at 03:26 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The preconditioning for the mark of the beast continues.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ^^^Jar Jar^^^ will no doubt say the same thing when the mark of the beast is rolled out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The preconditioning for the mark of the beast continues.
    Oh yeah...any day now...

(no, not sarcasm)

Isn't this a good thing? These companies should be showing their true colors and the market will decide if that service is for them and their values.

There are plenty of money payment providers that will take Alex's processing fees.

Silicon Valley is like Hollywood liberal poison now, they've been infected completely.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Isn't this a good thing? These companies should be showing their true colors and the market will decide if that service is for them and their values.

There are plenty of money payment providers that will take Alex's processing fees.

Silicon Valley is like Hollywood liberal poison now, they've been infected completely.
    It isn't a good thing unless people react adversely to it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Liberals are laughing now, just wait until it is their turn.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must spread some reputation around...

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Bake my damn cake
    No - No - No - No

Womp womp
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Womp womp
    Another cheerleader for the beast heard from.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Liberals are laughing now, just wait until it is their turn.
    Future censorship is the least of their concerns. It's a major one, but, Hey, Alex Jones said we have a bunch of FEMA camps.
    They may not be as comfortable as the entire American bureaucratic and aristocratic classes are used to, but they'll live.
    I mean, the ones who escape mob or ISIS rule. A lot will try to flee to Islands, but ISIS is worldwide now, and as always, for sale.

Extradition treaties? Who cares.

Yeah, but I am not for a system where only the left gets to deny services to people they don't like, and everyone else has to serve everyone else.

I would sooner have a system where everybody had to serve everybody than the system mentioned above.

Of course I would as you say definitely prefer a system where nobody had to serve anybody

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast