Thread: Elon Musk Confirms Alex Jones' Theories on Life Simulation, AI and the Push for Singularity

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Elon Musk Confirms Alex Jones' Theories on Life Simulation, AI and the Push for Singularity

I love how Rogan dismissed Jones' explanations at times, but then salivates over Musk's, which is very similar to Jones' conclusions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BUMP

MOTHER
    FU KG

BUMP!!!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

You can see Musk's dejection at the inevitability of this monstrous AI hivemind squashing all life on this planet. In his eyes, it's a fait accompli. He wants to utilize the AI enhancements to fight the growing evil. Jones thinks otherwise.
    Last edited by AuH20; 09-21-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Alex Jones, Elon Musk and pretty much everyone else is lightyears behind Nick Land:

https://socialecologies.wordpress.co...-intelligence/
    https://jacobitemag.com/2017/05/25/a...celerationism/

At his most lucid, Musk sounds a lot like Land. Something we might be seeing more and more of.
    Last edited by ThePaleoLibertarian; 09-21-2018 at 03:29 PM.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

he dismisses electromagnetic/ gravity force as an energy system a bit...then starts to work it out some
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I love how Rogan dismissed Jones' explanations at times, but then salivates over Musk's, which is very similar to Jones' conclusions.

I was put off by Joe - one of a handful of times. If Elon dropped his member on the table and told Joe to staaaaart suck'n, Joe would have clapped his hands and started going to town.

Anyhow, I think both Elon and Alex are full of sh!t, with regards to life simulation.

The AI concern I have is that people who dont have purpose in life become very unhappy and destructive. That, in my opinion, is a much greater threat to human existence than robots taking over the world. We're already seeing ~15% of the population who practically have nothing to contribute to society - some might argue that this number is much higher.

Maybe Trumps trade war will set us back a few decades, delaying the destruction of society by AI?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Is Zippy an NPC? https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NPC

An NPC is seemingly a human that is unable to think objectively.

We exist in a simulated reality and some humans take on the role of NPCs, spouting "opinions" they are programmed to spout and repeating in a cult-like manner.