Thread: Sex podcast hosts face backlash for racist comments

Sex podcast hosts face backlash for racist comments

https://nypost.com/2018/09/19/sex-po...cist-comments/

September 19, 2018

[IMG]https://********************************/2018/09/180919-podcast-racism-controversy-feature.jpg[/IMG]
    Corinne Fisher (left) and Krystyna Hutchinson.

Corinne Fisher and Krystyna Hutchinson, the hosts of relationship podcast “Guys We F–ked,” are facing backlash after a 2014 clip of them making racist remarks against black men resurfaced on Twitter.

In the podcast snippet, Fisher talked about having sex with her “second black guy.”

“But this was like a real black guy, like basketball player height, deep voice, lives uptown,” Fisher said. “He doesn’t act black enough, though.”

Hutchinson asked her to clarify. “What do you mean? Like, talk black?” she responded.

“Well, I just mean, like, act, more like … thug,” Fisher answered. “I don’t like … black people who act like white people.”

“Nico’s kinda like that. He’s got that hood swag, mmm, I love it,” Hutchinson added, referring to her ex-boyfriend.

On Monday, blogger Dami Olonisakin called out the comedians on Twitter, writing: “I respected their work & even bought their book till they started fetishizing black men … Black men are not sexual objects you can tick off your bucket list for your own sexual gratification.” She then posted a clip of Fisher and Hutchinson’s exchange, which quickly went viral and sparked outrage on Twitter.

“This is so disgusting. How can you think this is okay to say?!” said another user. “You are racist and using black men as props in your sex life.”

In “Guys We F–ked,” the comedians interview the men they’ve slept with and discuss sex and relationship issues. They’re known for their provocative humor and currently have more than a million subscribers.

Hutchinson took to Twitter to apologize for their behavior.

“I will do better,” she wrote. “I understand why that’s f–ked up (that episode came out a while ago and we have had many conversations about why it’s f–ked up). I’m sorry, I can’t imagine how disappointing that must have been to hear.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@!ing trash.

And this trash is what we are supposed to "believe" at all costs, due process be damned.

$#@! off woemen.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-20-2018 at 09:30 PM.

Another example of the Kardashian, reality TV culture. Seems to be a popular topic today.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    $#@!ing trash.
    It sounds like they are more like the dumpster than the actual trash.

$#@!ing trash.

And this trash is what we are supposed to "believe" at all costs, due process be damned.

$#@! off woemen.
    no words...beam me up Scotty.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

$#@!ing trash.

$#@! off woemen.
    Its racist to "kiss and tell" about black men but it isn't sexist to do it about white men?
    Can you imagine what would be said if men had such a podcast about the women they had used?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

This is what feminism has wrought, women have gone from being the moral conscience of the community to being the devil on its shoulder.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    women have gone from being the moral conscience of the community
    I've never held that view.

I've always had a pretty dim view of their input and influence.

Pussy and procreation...and since they have ruined/soiled/overpriced those two commodities, the only ones they bring to the table these days, there really is no reason for a young man just starting out, to commit to a legally binding long term relationship with a woeman.

Can't manage your sex drive and urges?

Go find a slag like the two in the OP, and make sure their ass is out before the morning.

I've never held that view.

I've always had a pretty dim view of their input and influence.
    It hasn't been true except in the most conservative of religious communities since before your time and the religious communities have almost all succumbed to "modernity" by now so it isn't true anywhere except for extremely rare individuals.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Amy Schumer did a bit on that back in 2012, she said she didn't want to $#@! a "Derek" she wanted to $#@! a "Pookie".

34:25
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5w6r8o
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Amy Schumer did a bit on that back in 2012, she said she didn't want to $#@! a "Derek" she wanted to $#@! a "Pookie".

34:25
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5w6r8o
    So, just confirms the old cliche.

The worse you treat them, they more they want you.

Rabid ass insanity...sexbots can't get here fast enough.

Go find a slag like the two in the OP, and make sure their ass is out before the morning.

SUPERficial?

superFACIAL?

DECISIONS
    DECISIONS
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

#men_too
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

The lowest of whores are now the norm for most women. The irony, of course, is that black men fetishize white women all the time. The left would never call that racist. Sexist, maybe, but never racist. Asian women fetishize white men and everyone fetishizes Asian women. It's an inevitability when you have an open sexual marketplace with racial diversity.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    The lowest of whores are now the norm for most women. The irony, of course, is that black men fetishize white women all the time. The left would never call that racist. Sexist, maybe, but never racist. Asian women fetishize white men and everyone fetishizes Asian women. It's an inevitability when you have an open sexual marketplace with racial diversity.

If you go back up to my post #11 and start at 33:30 she talks about why guys like asian chicks, she brings up quite a few reasons but admits that they bring it all home with the smallest vaginas in the game. Then she goes into the bit about black guys right after.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If you go back up to my post #11 and start at 33:30 she talks about why guys like asian chicks, she brings up quite a few reasons but admits that they bring it all home with the smallest vaginas in the game. Then she goes into the bit about black guys right after.
    In my experience, that is a myth. The real question isn't white guys in regards to Asian women, it's Asian women in regards to white men. Asian women often have a kind of thinly-veiled disgust toward their co-ethnic males. I fated a Chinese girl who said an Asian woman would have to be crazy to date and have kids with an Asian guy.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    In my experience, that is a myth. The real question isn't white guys in regards to Asian women, it's Asian women in regards to white men. Asian women often have a kind of thinly-veiled disgust toward their co-ethnic males. I fated a Chinese girl who said an Asian woman would have to be crazy to date and have kids with an Asian guy.
    Pretty sure it's true based on my and others experiences..

Did you know about this? It may explain why what I said is true, and it may explain why what you said about asian women being disgusted by asian males.

Why do normally sane men care?

Why do normally sane men care?
    FYI these are the dudes chicks are creaming over these days.

Post Malone

Lil Xan

YG

Good for them.

They deserve each other.

FYI these are the dudes chicks are creaming over these days.

Post Malone

Lil Xan

YG

Pretty sure it's true based on my and others experiences..

Did you know about this? It may explain why what I said is true, and it may explain why what you said about asian women being disgusted by asian males.

Lol. Chart made to make guys feel good made by a guy who can’t spell.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.