Thread: Freshman Year College Experience - Political_Juice

Freshman Year College Experience - Political_Juice

Warning: Video contains offensive language.

SO. MUCH. BITCHING.
    After 10 months in hell, Juice Boi recounts ALL about his freshman year college experience, OH THE HUMANITY!!~
    Witness the bitching, the complaining, the cultural critiques, the state of universities in America, and much, much more, in this super-charged ultra-blasted extra-sauce episode of Political Juice!
    This is….Juice Boi: The Existential Crisis- I mean, “Freshman Year College Experience”.

Various Sources & Research From – Economic Facts and Fallacies by Thomas Sowell
    I had to take a break here and there, but I got through it. Very informative.
    I don't have the same reactions to some of this stuff that young "Juice Boi" has, but I've got a few years on him.

An epic 2:41:00 rant-fo-tainment anti-free college tuition journal entry...
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/93SDk0NQGvtQ/

Last edited by bunklocoempire; 09-20-2018 at 12:43 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL that guy needs to learn how to relax...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Wow, this guy literally has no chill..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Why does this smart kid go to such a $#@!ty school?

I went to a party school, but people studied a lot too. They studied hard and went to school during the day, then partied every night starting on Tuesday or Wednesday.

It is one of the best public Universities in the country, and also the biggest party school in the country. It was awesome.

But wow, this kid really has something against other people having fun. I understand that it can go too far, but anytime anybody had any fun this guy got a big stick up his butt. And he is really anti-weed. Because, you know, it makes you stupid, like Elon Musk, one of the smartest people on the planet.

The Amish have Rumspringa, every one else has college.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance