Thread: The REAL reason for the coming wave of bans and censorship: what you aren't being told

The REAL reason for the coming wave of bans and censorship: what you aren't being told

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    tl;dr?
    Five minutes is too long? Seriously. Lazy much?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    When I clicked on this thread earlier the video hadn't loaded yet. It was just blank. I think that is what he was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    When I clicked on this thread earlier the video hadn't loaded yet. It was just blank. I think that is what he was referring to.
    My bad if that's the case.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Also, some people might not be able to utilize audio.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Also, some people might not be able to utilize audio.
    She makes no point.

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    What that video essentially details is that the same people run the same playbook over and over and generally to the same outcome. Any major changes to economic, political and legal frameworks are all bundled up together into the culmination of some big manufactured war. The outcomes of the wars are predetermined (since the leaders of the warring countries all work together behind the scenes) and the changes desired are implemented in the aftermath of each war.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well said. The general history of state censorship is something everyone should learn about.

The real reason for increasing censorship, yet again, is that not matter the type of government and no matter how much that government claims to safeguard your freedom, the institution will always try to suppress information in narratives that threaten its power. Whether on its own or with the help of industry monoliths. Which is all the more reason to reject that power altogether.
    I am sold.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I try to avoid video clips of random youtube ranters. I can read far faster than listen to someone.

Anyways the youtuber mentions obama using the espionage act but doesn't mention Bush Jr which was the start of the modern use of it. Not sure if that was deliberate or not
    Last edited by kpitcher; 09-20-2018 at 05:03 PM.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq