Thread: FBI: The New TV Series

FBI: The New TV Series

FBI: Crime Never Sleeps In Dick Wolf's Gripping New TV Show

Get ready for heart-pounding action as elite FBI agents in New York fight to keep the city—and country—safe from dangerous criminals.

Legendary TV producer Dick Wolf (Chicago franchise, Law & Order franchise) is bringing his signature brand of first-class storytelling to CBS, and he's doing it with the first-class agents of FBI, an eye-opening and thrilling procedural drama that delves into the skills, intellect, and technology that goes into keeping the city—and country—safe.
    The series is being produced by Universal TV Studios in association with CBS Television Studios.
    https://www.cbs.com/shows/fbi/news/1...g-new-tv-show/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

FBI: The Old TV Series

No new ideas.

One things for sure. This show will portray the FBI as if their good guys.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow, did you see what happened at 0:48 ???? That is some 9/11 $#@!...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

LOL.. it gets worse.. white supremacist blows up a building in a black neighborhood to start a race war.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    One things for sure. This show will portray the FBI as if their good guys.
    Of course. That’s why they threw this together.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LOL.. it gets worse.. white supremacist blows up a building in a black neighborhood to start a race war.
    Not shocking. Expect them to demonize everyone on the SPLC hit list, as well as Iran and the Russians.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.