Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump directs FBI, DOJ to declassify Russia-related documents, Comey texts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    As impeachment looms?
    LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Despite President Trump's Monday order for the "immediate declassification" of sensitive materials related to the Russia investigation, "without redaction," the agencies involved are planning to do so anyway, according to Bloomberg, citing three people familiar with the matter.

The Justice Department, FBI and Office of the Director of National Intelligence are going through a methodical review and can’t offer a timeline for finishing, said the people, who weren’t authorized to speak publicly about the sensitive matter. -Bloomberg
    Trump ordered the DOJ to release the text messages of former FBI Director James Comey, his deputy Andrew McCabe, now-fired special agent Peter Strzok, former FBI attorney Lisa Page and twice-demoted DOJ official Bruce Ohr.
    Also ordered released are specific pages from the FBI's FISA surveillance warrant application on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page, as well as interviews with Ohr.
    The DOJ and the FBI are expected to submit proposed redactions to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence - which will prepare a package for Trump to sign off on.
    "When the president issues such an order, it triggers a declassification review process that is conducted by various agencies within the intelligence community, in conjunction with the White House counsel, to seek to ensure the safety of America’s national security interests," a Justice Department spokesman said in a statement. "The department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are already working with the Director of National Intelligence to comply with the president’s order."
    The agencies are likely to cite national security concerns over revealing classified "sources and methods" pertaining to the Russia investigation - which will put them in direct conflict with Trump's order. Trump, as president, has the power to override the agencies and declassify material on his own.

According to Bloomberg, the DOJ is interpreting Trump's request to include information about the use of confidential informant (spy) Stephan Halper during the early stages of the Trump-Russia investigation. After taking in over $400,000 from the Obama Pentagon under the auspices of a research contract, Halper befriended and spied on members of the Trump campaign, including aides Carter Page and George Papadopoulos.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...suboordination

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump should go to the nearest copy machine and reproduce his unredacted copy for distribution. $#@! these spooks.

For months Hannity has been saying over and over and interviewing all kinds of people stating that "the president could order the release of the documents." What good is it to have your authority screwed with at every turn? Either Trump has authority to do xyz or he does not. If he does the documents would be released un-redacted or Trump doesn't want them released.

Schiiff and co. claim that Trump is only releasing documents that make him look good.
    But they've said Trump is completely wrong. So how could any documents make Trump look good if they're right and he's wrong?
    And what's in the documents Trump apparently wants to hide? I've never heard about them before.
    So far there has been no reasonable evidence for their fantastical claims of Russian collusion, and no reasonable evidence that Carter Page deserved FISA.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump should go to the nearest copy machine and reproduce his unredacted copy for distribution. $#@! these spooks.
    "Leaking" documents has become the rage for Swampers. Time for a full on horse piss.

It needs to be a PDF copy with multiple layers.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

The Beast is scared.

Yeah, if it shows how they determined WMD were in Iraq, I can understand why they would be afraid.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

Also, key Allies’ called to ask not to release..

Hmm.
    Well, now.
    Isn't that interesting.
    Last edited by PursuePeace; 09-21-2018 at 10:45 AM.

So by Trump's own words, it sounds like he has chickend out on the declassification? Very distrubing.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post

Also, key Allies’ called to ask not to release..

Hmm.
    Well, now.
    Isn't that interesting.
    Q stated this like 6 months ago. It is part of the 5 eyes intelligence treaty involving Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK, United States. UK and Australia are very scared about the declassifying FISA bc it will expose them in the plot to rig the election for Hillary and expose the fact that after the election they tried to help frame Trump with the fake Russian collusion stuff.

Eventually everyone will start to understand that Q (Qanon) speaks the truth and is from the Trump administration.
    "Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

CFR task force co-chairman Robert Pastor

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    So by Trump's own words, it sounds like he has chickend out on the declassification? Very distrubing.
    I think the word you are looking for is "Cuck" as in "Trump proves himself a Cuck to the deep state opposed to him."

Trump backs away from demand to declassify documents related to Russia investigation

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/21/polit...ack/index.html

President Donald Trump on Friday appeared to back away from his earlier demand for the "immediate declassification" of various documents and text messages related to the Russia investigation, kicking the issue instead to the Justice Department watchdog.

Trump sent two tweets on Friday stating that the Justice Department inspector general has been asked to review the documents on an expedited basis, while saying he still could ultimately decide to declassify the materials.

But the apparent backtrack was a significant shift from his unprecedented Monday statement calling for the declassification of selective portions of the FBI's June 2017 application to monitor former Trump foreign policy aide Carter Page under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

"I met with the DOJ concerning the declassification of various UNREDACTED documents. They agreed to release them but stated that so doing may have a perceived negative impact on the Russia probe. Also, key Allies' called to ask not to release," Trump tweeted Friday.

"Therefore, the Inspector General...has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at). In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary. Speed is very important to me - and everyone!"

On Thursday evening, Trump signaled that he might be shifting from the declassification demand when he told Fox News' Sean Hannity he had received phone calls from two unnamed "very good allies" who raised objections to releasing the documents publicly.

In addition to the FISA materials, Monday's White House statement also called for declassifying "all FBI reports of interviews" prepared in connection with the FISA applications -- which are generally highly classified materials and potentially contain information from foreign intelligence sources.
    The move prompted an outcry from Democrats and former intelligence officials, who argued that the President could be jeopardizing intelligence sources and politicizing intelligence during an ongoing investigation into ties between his campaign associates and Russia.

Justice Department inspector general Michael Horowitz, who issued the report criticizing the FBI's handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation earlier this year, is already probing the FBI and Justice Department handling of the Russia investigation.

The White House statement on declassification cited several congressional committees in the decision to release the materials — and Trump's Republican allies have been pressing for the materials to be released.

"This could be done in the next few hours. And the fact it's not being done should worry the heck out of the American people," House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes said in a Fox News interview Friday.

In an interview with Hill.TV, Trump said he had not read the materials but said that "many people in Congress" and "commentators" on Fox News, including Hannity, had called on him to release the records.

Portions of the Page FISA applications were already released earlier this year following Freedom of Information Act lawsuits — as well as the memo from Nunes that alleged the FBI abused the FISA process. But the document was heavily redacted, and House Republicans subsequently pressed for those portions of the FISA application to be made public.

Trump and his allies have charged that the FBI used intelligence gathered from former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele — the author of the dossier on Trump and Russia — in the FISA application, misled the court about how Steele's dossier had been funded through a law firm by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign, and did not disclose Steele's anti-Trump bias.

The redacted versions of the FISA applications that are publicly available show the FBI did disclose a political motivation behind the dossier, stating that the person behind it was likely looking for information to discredit Trump's campaign.

Don’t worry Zip. They are coming...
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    CNN is even more egregious...

Trump backs away from demand to declassify documents related to Russia investigation
    He is still demanding to declassify them, it's just going through a process - a process that he is rushing through as quickly as possible.
    Last edited by dannno; 09-21-2018 at 02:36 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sep 21 2018 11:17:11
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI

5c6d630ea495478ced58ce7f97….png

97037337f

d5744be7e649aaa5b….png

DmwD

uJWUYAACfok.jpg

Dh9S

m6qVMAAnITj.jpg

Ask yourself, how would 'FOREIGN' Allies' KNOW what is within a US TOP SECRET FISA warrant?
    "NO INTELLIGENCE SHARED THROUGH THAT 'OFFICIAL CHANNEL' [FVEY]" - NUNES
    Ask yourself, why are [2] 'KEY' Allies' VERY CONCERNED re: DECLAS & RELEASE?
    YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW.
    UK/AUS [PRIMARY] RATS RUNNING?
    THE WORLD WILL KNOW.
    ANONS KNEW.
    JUST ANOTHER COINCIDENCE?
    NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Sep 21 2018 11:22:48
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI

>>3121219

Important graphic.
    How do you catch a FISH?
    Use BAIT?
    Imagine the information being shared NOW out of FEAR.
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Sep 23 2018 12:36:42
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    >>281
    DECLAS of FISA = [RR] self-incrimination.
    [RR] in charge of DECLAS.
    Due to massive CONFLICT OF INTEREST IG HOROWITZ was TASKED to final review [speed].
    [PREVENT LEFT 'ENDANGER' SOURCES & METHODS + MUELLER INTERFERENCE NARRATIVE]
    IT WILL ALL COME OUT.
    POTUS will not be BAITED TO FIRE when the release itself will FORCE RESIGNATION/TERMINATION [RR].
    UK/AUS (+ OTHERS) MUST LEARN THE TRUE DEFINITION OF 'ALLY'.
    [RR] PREVENTED [FORCE] FROM SIGNING NEW FISA's.
    ALL SIGNERS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER GJ INVESTIGATION.
    MCCABE MEMOS [NYT [RR] ARTICLE][PROVE] THE RATS ARE PANICKING.
    2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
    PREPARE FOR 'SKY IS FALLING' WEEK.
    Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by milgram View Post
    Schiiff and co. claim that Trump is only releasing documents that make him look good.
    But they've said Trump is completely wrong. So how could any documents make Trump look good if they're right and he's wrong?
    And what's in the documents Trump apparently wants to hide? I've never heard about them before.
    So far there has been no reasonable evidence for their fantastical claims of Russian collusion, and no reasonable evidence that Carter Page deserved FISA.
    He only called for certain pages of the FISA documents to be released.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-23-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He only called for certain pages of the FISA documents to be released.
    Yes so my question was: How could ANY part of the documents make Trump look good if Trump is completely wrong? It's hard to understand how increased transparency could bolster the case of someone who is completely wrong. You'd think more transparency would strengthen the hand of Honest Adam Schiff.
    Regardless I'd like to see all of the FISA documents ASAP, particularly the elusive top sekrit part that incriminates Trump and makes Adam Schiff so sure of himself. I suppose there must be some real evidence at the bottom of this. It's frustrating that no one has seen it. It's not like Adam Schiff would peddle a flimsy narrative based on speculation and innuendo for political reasons. Granted Adam Schiff peddles flimsy narratives every time he wants to carpet bomb some Middle Eastern country, hmmm...

Trey Gowdy on the documents,

"“I’ve read it. Some of it’s embarrassing for the Department of Justice — some of it’s embarrassing for the FBI. Embarrassment is not a reason to classify something. A lot of it should be embarrassing to John Brennan, and maybe therein lies why he is so adamant that this information not be released.”

The reason the media, and Russigaters are throwing tantrums to keep the documents suppressed and hidden from the public is because they would expose Brennan as a total clown and embarrass elements of the FBI and DOJ as treacherous fools (as if the already disgraced Comey, McCabe, Stroks, Page and Co. could look worse then they already do).
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Who cares about this anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Who cares about this anymore?
    It will happen after Kavanaugh is decided one way or the other.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kavanaugh hearing/distraction now caravan and midterms.

What happened to releasing these documents?

What happened to Russia meddling?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Kavanaugh hearing/distraction now caravan and midterms.

What happened to releasing these documents?

What happened to Russia meddling?
    It is coming.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

When I try to access any thing on this thread outside the first page, I get this...

... anybody else?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    When I try to access any thing on this thread outside the first page, I get this...

... anybody else?
    I think qanonposts.com may have been hacked because sometimes when I refresh it it tries to get me to install a "flash update", I just decline.
    It is one of the better Q trackers but there are others:

http://www.thestoryofq.com/

https://qanon.pub/

https://qmap.pub/

https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub/

https://qposts.online/

http://we-go-all.net/q.html

qanon.news/Q

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast