Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Satan’s Sin

Ezekiel 37 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Dry Bones Live

37 The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

So I answered, “O Lord God, You know.”

4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.” ’ ”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the [a]breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” ’ ” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and [b]breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.

11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ”
    Last edited by TER; 09-17-2018 at 04:50 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The spirit is the intellect of our souls.
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    You said the intellect was the spirit. You are now changing the definition.

Also, there are not two souls.

Matthew 10:28 - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

1 Corinthians 15:51 - 15:58

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. <-----read this with understanding

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. <-----read this with understanding

55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.

57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The sun has one degree of splendor, the moon another, and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor. So will it be with the resurrection of the dead: What is sown is perishable; it is raised imperishable. It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power.…
    Exactly.

What is sown is perishable; it (THE SAME BODY) is raised imperishable. It is sown in dishonor; it (THE SAME BODY) is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it (THE SAME BODY) is raised in power....
    Last edited by TER; 09-17-2018 at 04:58 PM.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so also shall we bear the likeness of the heavenly man. Now I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—…
    Exactly. We shall bear the likeness of the heavenly man, Who is Jesus Christ, the First-Fruits of the new creation. It was the same Body which Christ lived and preached and was crucified with, which was also the same Body which arose from the dead and ate with the disciples. The holes in His hands and feet and the wound in His chest were the wounds to the same body. Likewise, we will rise with the same body.

We will be changed because our bodies (the same ones we were born with) will be divinized by the Grace of God. But it will still be the same body we were born with and lived with and did good or bad with which will be divinized.
    Last edited by TER; 09-17-2018 at 05:02 PM.
    +

Matthew 10:28 - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

1 Corinthians 15:51 - 15:58

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality. <-----read this with understanding

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. <-----read this with understanding

55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.

57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
    I not only use my feeble attempts at understanding (with prayer and study and contemplative meditation), but even greater (since I am a very fallible person), I seek the wisdom of the Saints since they are much more knowledgable about these things than I am.

They are also much more knowledgable than you, even if you don't think so.
    Last edited by TER; 09-17-2018 at 05:04 PM.
    +

The Dry Bones Live

37 The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.” ’ ”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the [a]breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” ’ ” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and [b]breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.

11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ”
    What is the subject? What lesson is being taught here? Graves / Hell in Hebrew is Gehenna which in it's literal translation is garbage pit.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What is the subject? What lesson is being taught here? Graves / Hell in Hebrew is Gehenna which in it's literal translation is garbage pit.
    I've lost interest actually donnay in debating with you. At a certain point, it becomes a waste of time. I laid it out as clear as I am willing to lay it out for you. Believe what you will.
    +

I not only use my feeble attempts at understanding (with prayer and study and contemplative meditation), but even greater (since I am a very fallible person), I seek the wisdom of the Saints since they are much more knowledgeable about these things than I am.

They are also much more knowledgable than you, even if you don't think so.
    Why would you look for wisdom of the Saints?

John 14:6-11 (KJV)
    6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
    Last edited by donnay; 09-17-2018 at 05:10 PM.

I've lost interest actually donnay in debating with you. At a certain point, it becomes a waste of time. I laid it out as clear as I am willing to lay it out for you. Believe what you will.
    I believe in God's will and try to do it daily.

Exactly. We shall bear the likeness of the heavenly man, Who is Jesus Christ, the First-Fruits of the new creation. It was the same Body which Christ lived and preached and was crucified with, which was also the same Body which arose from the dead and ate with the disciples. The holes in His hands and feet and the wound in His chest were the wounds to the same body. Likewise, we will rise with the same body.

We will be changed because our bodies (the same ones we were born with) will be divinized by the Grace of God. But it will still be the same body we were born with and lived with and did good or bad with which will be divinized.
    From the OP:

The sons of God are the angels as Job 2:1 will document. There is no gender involved here, this includes everyone; those who have passed on before us, those alive today and those who will come after us. We should note that we all have two bodies, a flesh body and a spiritual body. When we pass on, we return to our Father and we occupy our true body, our spiritual body which has the same appearance as our flesh body, but it is comprised of a different substance as it does not get sick, old or die (1 Corinthians 15:35-55, 2 Corinthians 5:8).

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The Dry Bones Live

Just in case you become interested again... Ezekiel 37 is future to us. All twelve tribes of Israel have not been rejoined as described. Revelation 21:3 does document our Father coming to dwell not just with the twelve tribes, but men.

When does this take place? After the Millennium--also known as the Lord's Day. That is the thousand years of teaching for those who never really heard God's WORD with understanding. We can document that with Revelation 21:4:

“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”

During the Millennium we will be in our spiritual body which is immortal, however we will still have a mortal soul, meaning it is liable to die (1 Corinthians 15:35-55). All except for God’s Elect who will have already obtained their immortal soul (Revelation 20:6). At the end of the Millennium we have the White Throne Judgement spoken of in Revelation 20:11,14. There we can document that death is done away with. This occurs in the final hours of the Millennium right before the Eternity.
    Last edited by donnay; 09-18-2018 at 12:38 PM. Reason: fix a link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12