Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Thread: 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    It's easy to blame the refs. If the Saints had scored touchdowns and made extra points instead of having to kick for 3, it would have made a huge difference and there would have been no overtime.
    You did not answer my question, so I would assume that you also agree that the Saints would have scored the most points.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Best angle looks like it didn’t touch him. Reversed in favor of NE...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Tough call for replay officials. The call on the field was the ball touched him. Almost all of the replay shots are at bad angles. WIll they overturn it in favor of NE?
    It wasn't a tough call at all, he did not touch the ball and I am saying this as a super Chiefs fan.

But who cares, TB12 INT. Go Chiefs

Not necessarily. Nobody can predict what they outcome would be if the down had been a do over. There is no guarantee that anything would have happened. It could as easily have been a pick 6.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

KC first lead at home with 7:40 to play , not a safe lead so the defense is going to need to get stops.
    Do something Danke

Not necessarily. Nobody can predict what they outcome would be if the down had been a do over. There is no guarantee that anything would have happened. It could as easily have been a pick 6.
    They would have ran the clock down and kicked their field goal had they made the right call, no need speculating here about what would have happened cos they also made their FG.

The refs blew it and now the Saints have to pay for it.

“Roughing the passer”. Bad call, in favor of Brady.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

How was that roughing the passer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They didn’t get into the end zone the other three times they tried. Not the winning team today. We like the Saints just fine. Not their day today.
    #NashvilleStrong

It's easy to blame the refs. If the Saints had scored touchdowns and made extra points instead of having to kick for 3, it would have made a huge difference and there would have been no overtime.

I don't hate the Saints. They were not the dominant team they usually are, today.
    The game has rules. If it didn't, somebody would buy a trebuchet and never miss another field goal.

That'd be real slick, but if nobody ever kicks the pigskin again, is it still football?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

That’s exactly right. Football has ruined itself by so much micromanagement. When is a catch not a catch? In the end zone the ball just has to break the plane of the goal line, but on the sideline both feet have to be in? That’s micromanaging.

There really should have been no overtime. If the Saints had played better defense and prevented one score, the might have won. Or if they had scored a TD instead of FG, they might have won. But they didn’t.
    #NashvilleStrong

Pats 24 KC 21 , 3 1/2 to play KC will be getting the ball . Rams look like super bowl favorites as well as New Orleans had they won .
    Do something Danke

Brady has definitely shown his age this year.
    #NashvilleStrong

Wewt, just scored a TD with enough time for TB12 to score a game winning TD. Andy Reid is a idiot for not slowing down the drive.

Dππππππ!

2:00 TO PLAY KC 28 SPAWN OF VADAR 24
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Andy Reid got to be the dumbest coach to ever to coach in an AFC championship game. What a dumbass.

KC lined up offsides, negating game winning interception.

Completely unrelated, there are ticky-tacky calls that could be made on every play.

It all comes down to a kick. Is he a choker?

31 - 31 eight seconds remaining in regulation. KC with 31 second half points shutout in the first half .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It all comes down to a kick. Is he a choker?
    He is what in the business they call automatic.

Romo is spot on with his calls.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Apparently not. OT it is.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Romo is spot on with his calls.
    He should think about coaching.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When your defense is shyte, u shouldn't be rushing to get back on defense.

Reid should be fired asap.

Game decided by a coin flip. Pretty much automatic that Brady scores a touchdown in that situation.

What are the odds that Brady loses two SBs in a row?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

13/19 on 3rd down. Bob Sutton has to do better.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    How was that roughing the passer?
    Well, you see, if they didn’t call something there, that could have ended the game with the wrong team winning.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast