Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Thread: 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Final 40- 43. Pats kick last second field goal for the win. Who needs defense? KC had about 450 yards and Pats had 500.
    think the last four times the Pats have given up 40 points were to KC
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seahawks and Trailblazers owner Mr Allen passes away young at 65 .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    49ers are ten point underdogs tonight . I hope they are very offended by that
    Do something Danke

49rs 21 green bay 20 , 6 minutes to half . One more touchdown and the over is covered ( 47 )
    Do something Danke

Green Bays got a pretty tough schedule. Makes me wonder if they'll even make the playoffs.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Jaguars aren't very good, but Cowboys 40-7 win was still impressive.

Q. What changed? A. The passing game existed. It doesn't take that much to open things up for Zeke.

Denver in the desert tonight looking for win # 3 . I am taking the team playing the best QB ( broncos since cardinals will be playing Rosen . ) who are one point favorites and the over ( 42 ) , my guess is even the loser gets at least 17 points on the board .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Denver in the desert tonight looking for win # 3 . I am taking the team playing the best QB ( broncos since cardinals will be playing Rosen . ) who are one point favorites and the over ( 42 ) , my guess is even the loser gets at least 17 points on the board .
    Denver doesn't have much depth and they are already losing people to injuries- especially on the offensive line and their defensive secondary. They did almost beat the Rams last Sunday though. Teams have had a very easy time running against the Broncos too. Gurly had over 200 against them (team had 270 rushing yards). I see Denver is already up 14-0 tonight though.

Denver doesn't have much depth and they are already losing people to injuries- especially on the offensive line and their defensive secondary. They did almost beat the Rams last Sunday though. Teams have had a very easy time running against the Broncos too. Gurly had over 200 against them (team had 270 rushing yards). I see Denver is already up 14-0 tonight though.
    14 1/2 minutes to Half , Denver 28 arizona 3 . The Great Oyarde predicted points .
    Do something Danke

14 1/2 minutes to Half , Denver 28 arizona 3
    Two of those TDs were interception returns. One was also one play- a 64 yard TD pass. Arizona has had the ball twice as long as Denver has at this point.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Two of those TDs were interception returns. One was also one play- a 64 yard TD pass. Arizona has had the ball twice as long as Denver has at this point.
    Arizona is playing the wrong QB , not looking for things to improve much for them until they get smarter.
    Do something Danke

Arizona is playing the wrong QB , not looking for things to improve much for them until they get smarter.
    Sam Bradford was listed as inactive. https://www.numberfire.com/nfl/playe...thursday-night

Sam Bradford inactive for Cardinals on Thursday night

Arizona Cardinals quarterback Sam Bradford will once again be inactive for Thursday's game versus the Denver Broncos.

WHAT IT MEANS:
    Bradford will not dress on game day for the fourth-straight week. He has not suited up for the Cardinals since losing the starting job to Josh Rosen, which is not surprising considering he is owed $312,000 for every game in which he is active. Josh Rosen will draw the start again, with Mike Glennon serving as his backup.

Through 3 starts this season, Bradford completed 62.5% of his passes for an average of 133.3 yards, 0.7 touchdowns and 1.3 interceptions per game.
    Glennon had four TDs and five INTs last season with a QB rating of 76.9.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-18-2018 at 07:23 PM.

Sam Bradford was listed as inactive.
    And they have no chance to win . They avoid paying him by listing him inactive what I heard in arizona .
    Do something Danke

And they have no chance to win . They avoid paying him by listing him inactive what I heard in arizona .
    Perhaps they are looking towards the future and not just this year- giving their rookie time to learn. I remember John Elway did pretty poorly for a few seasons before he finally got things going and became a Hall of Famer. In his first season he had seven TDs and 14 interceptions over eleven games with 1,600 yards and a QB rating of 54.

cardinals were 0 - 10 against the Vikings on third down , 0 for 7 tonight to open against Broncos .
    Do something Danke

Cardinals have not scored in third quarter this season
    Do something Danke

Broncos 35 Cardinals 3 halftime . Biggest Bronco lead @ half since 1998 over Eagles.
    Do something Danke

cardinals were 0 - 10 against the Vikings on third down , 0 for 7 tonight to open against Broncos .
    They have four first down in nine possessions- and one of those was via penalty.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cardinals get a turnover to start the 3rd quarter and drive 63 yards for a TD. Five first downs on the drive- more than their entire first half total.

Oyarde is a winner , over is in play Cardinals 10 Broncos 35 , over was 42 .
    Do something Danke

Since I figured Danke did not buy me a winning mega millions lottery ticket , figured I better make a few bucks on the game , Denver 42 Cardinals 10 18 1/2 to play .
    Do something Danke

This week I am leaning towards taking the over in the Chargers game .
    Do something Danke

Somebody please tear Tom Brady's ACL off the bone to force him into early retirement.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Vikings open with a 55 yard TD drive , two 9 yard runs and two passes . Jets called for personal foul on kickoff return , will start at own 13. Vikings lead 7 - 0 in new york .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-21-2018 at 11:31 AM.
    Do something Danke

Pats lead Bears 7 - 0 .
    Do something Danke

Detroit has scored a TD in Miami .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-21-2018 at 11:14 AM.
    Do something Danke

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jets come out in second series in a 2 - 4 - 5 defense nickel package. Since it worked ( Vikings one yard run ,Vikings negative seven yards on a WR run , a 13 yard sack and after a Vikings false start then punt ) I imagine Cousins will see more of it . I think they need to be patient and run Murray every second down and see if we can open any holes.
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-21-2018 at 12:03 PM.
    Do something Danke

Colts just into red zone in scoreless second quarter game with Bills.
    Do something Danke

Colts lead by 14 at home with ball at midfield about nine minutes to Half .
    Do something Danke

Vikings kicking game continues to be a problem , Bailey missing the 42 yard FG a minute before Half. Defense has done its part , not giving NY a third down conversion this half
    Do something Danke

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast