Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Thread: 2018-19

Colts lead 17 - 0 , dallas 3rd & 4 at own 45 in the Third . Vikings lead 24 - 17 after a FG after a 69 yard punt return. Packer 14 Bears 14 .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-16-2018 at 03:37 PM.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Colts lead 20 - 0 with 16 1/2 to play . One more score should put it away . Great game today so far from Vikings defense which has given up just three points to Miami offense.
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-16-2018 at 02:17 PM.
    Do something Danke

We are watching a little bit behind. At the half, Titans lead 7-0. Derrick Henry knocking Giants down like they are toys.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I'm liking the Colts destroying the Cowboys.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

We are happy to see Tennessee beat anyone. If it’s a Super Bowl winning QB, well, that wouldn’t be the first one this season.
    Last edited by euphemia; 12-16-2018 at 02:32 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

Vikings lead 27 - 17 with 13 minutes to play . Vikings have rushed for 169 yards .
    Do something Danke

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Derrick Henry was over 100 yards before halftime.
    #NashvilleStrong

Vikings ball about midfield leading by ten with twelve to play . Colts lead 23 - 0 with 7 to play . Vikings kicker is 5 for 5 on all kicks that might be a first for this season .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm liking the Colts destroying the Cowboys.
    It's a blast!

It's a good thing there's no such thing as defense in the AFC!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-16-2018 at 02:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Henry skates in for a TD. Titans 14, Giants 0.
    #NashvilleStrong

Vikings 34 - miami 17 on the 40 yard TD pass Cousins to Robinson , ten minutes to play , Colts ball at own 40 leading 23 - 0 with 4 to play .
    Do something Danke

GB's Rogers should probably retire why he has his health . That franchise is going nowhere , probably lose next season six times to Bears , Vikings and Lions .
    Do something Danke

Seven sacks today I think for the Vikings , Dolphins QB has about 69 yards passing before the sacks so say under 20 net .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Henry skates in for a TD. Titans 14, Giants 0.
    Playing some pretty tough D today to go with that .
    Do something Danke

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Playing some pretty tough D today to go with that .
    Right you are, my friend. I’m very pleased to see them play so well. Supposedly the Titans practiced with balls soaked in soapy water to help them in game conditions. Working so far.
    #NashvilleStrong

Colts 23 Cowboys O , Final . Marlon Mack 27 carries 139 yards , 2 TD's , 5 yard avg .
    Do something Danke

9 sacks today for Vikings D which has played well as of late .
    Do something Danke

With a First down at the two minute warning at the Dolphins 33 I expect the Vikings will run out the clock leading 41 - 17 .
    Do something Danke

Over 200 yards rushing from Vikings two RB's combined today , I'll take it .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-16-2018 at 03:25 PM.
    Do something Danke

I think the Vikings will finish 9 - 6 - 1 but Seattle gets 9th win today I think . Rams Saints and Bears so Rams & Saints will have home and thats where it will end up , one of those two . Eastern division does not count . San Diego and KC are the best two AFC teams with the nod on the defense going to Chargers but the patriots will be around , hopefully not for long .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-16-2018 at 06:41 PM.
    Do something Danke

Bengals and Falcons win as expected .
    Do something Danke

Looks like Colts , Titans & Ravens will all be competing for the last AFC playoff spot assuming Steelers win division . Pats , KC & Chargers are what looks to be others . I think the clear edge goes to Chargers & KC , Steelers will not be playing many home games so I would not expect them to go far , they are usually a different team when not at home .
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not exactly typical for the first two AFC teams to clinch playoff spots to be in the same division.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Sunday night football in the Coliseum .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Looks like Colts , Titans & Ravens will all be competing for the last AFC playoff spot assuming Steelers win division . Pats , KC & Chargers are what looks to be others . I think the clear edge goes to Chargers & KC , Steelers will not be playing many home games so I would not expect them to go far , they are usually a different team when not at home .
    Our Titans will need some help if they are going to make it. They are going to have to win out and someone else will have to lose. I don’t keep up with all the stats. What I know is that there are not enough games left for the Titans to make it unless someone barely ahead of them loses a game or two.
    #NashvilleStrong

4 1/2 to Half Philly will have the ball trailing the Rams 6 - 10 . I think they have to put some points on the board now if they want to stay in this .
    Do something Danke

Eagles answer , lead 13 - 10 one minute to half .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Our Titans will need some help if they are going to make it. They are going to have to win out and someone else will have to lose. I don’t keep up with all the stats. What I know is that there are not enough games left for the Titans to make it unless someone barely ahead of them loses a game or two.
    You'll be wanting to root against the Ravens and Colts. They'd both have to lose a game; their records overall are the same, but the Ravens and Colts have more wins within the AFC. If all those three lose a game, Miami could be back in it.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You'll be wanting to root against the Ravens and Colts. They'd both have to lose a game; their records overall are the same, but the Ravens and Colts have more wins within the AFC. If all those three lose a game, Miami could be back in it.
    I generally root against the ravens so I will continue that .
    Do something Danke

Eagles starting to look in control now , leading 20 - 13 after trailing 10 - 6 .
    Do something Danke

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast