Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Thread: 2018-19

Wow. How can he be that open on that final 2 point conversion?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oyarde gets paid twice . In the end thats what matters.
    Do something Danke

It was time for Rivers to make that step .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Joe Buck should shut the $#@! up and move to Alaska.
    Does anybody, anywhere, like Joe Buck?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Picking the Chiefs tonight.
    Well, you were absolutely right for 59 minutes and 56 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Better than Howard Cosell.

That's a no, by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

It's probably a deep state conspiracy...

Not that I ever meet
    Do something Danke

It's probably a deep state conspiracy...
    Illuminati, skull and bones, gay orgies in the Bohemian Grove? You never know.

Illuminati, skull and bones, gay orgies in the Bohemian Grove? You never know.
    Sounds like Buck

He must be on someone's payroll; no one could be that dumb and annoying by nature.

Sounds like Buck

He must be on someone's payroll; no one could be that dumb and annoying by nature.
    For most of them it’s an initiation to ensure future obedience and blackmail material. For Buck, it’s just another post-game duty...

It's funny the Chargers are officially the #5 team in the AFC, and if both they and the Chiefs win out and wind up 13-3, will have to go play in someone else's house.

I fully expect those two teams to meet again in the second round of the playoffs.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-13-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Despite the problems in Dallas, nothing I saw tonight gives me any concern at all.

If somehow the Dak-led Cowboys end up in the Superbowl, the AFC looks weak as hell.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If somehow the Dak-led Cowboys end up in the Superbowl...
    Pfft.

Not even if they learn how to play 3D chess.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Pfft.

Not even if they learn how to play 3D chess.
    D wins championships son.

...really not expecting anything, mind you, but I'm not ruling it out

...but, on the other hand, Dallas has twice beaten the $#@! out of last year's trash-throwing chimp SB winners
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 12-13-2018 at 11:28 PM.

...but, on the other hand, Dallas has twice beaten the $#@! out of last year's trash-throwing chimp SB winner's
    Oh? Beating the Eagles gets a team in the game? It's going to be a mighty crowded game, with at least six teams on the field...

I've known all my life that Cowpoke fans were obnoxious. But most of them are so quiet during the droughts that I actually thought it was the fair weather fans that were the mouthy ones. So much for that theory.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-13-2018 at 11:38 PM.

Oh? Beating the Eagles gets a team in the game?
    Ordinarily, it gets a team an armored bus out of that post-apocalyptic loser-storm.

But, they just did (sigh) win the superbowl.

It's going to be a mighty crowded game, with at least six teams on the field...
    Here's hoping for a Cowboys - Chiefs (a.k.a. Injuns) game; even if you lose, you can learn how an offensive line and running back works.

Wouldn't that be valuable to your people?

...take a blanket and think it over.

Here's hoping for a Cowboys - Chiefs (a.k.a. Injuns) game; even if you lose, you can learn how an offensive line and running back works.

Wouldn't that be valuable to your people?

...take a blanket and think it over.
    Well, not only were you the one football fan in the nation not paying attention to the huge sacrifice the Chiefs made for the cause of curbing female abuse, you decide to pour out disrespect to natives. Nice of you to prove what I said about Cowboys fans.

So you watch the Chargers defense struggle to hold the offense which is the toast of the nation, and which scored forty points on the Patriots and fifty points on the Rams. And the conclusion your lying eyes leads you to jump to is, Patrick Mahomes can't throw and there is no defense in the AFC. Now, I've seen you plant your Intractable Flag on utterly ridiculous, utterly indefensible positions before. But this is the first time I've actually seen you arrive at the wrong hill and begin trying in vain to defend it.

It is, as Mr. Spock used to say, fascinating. Should I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you had Joe Buck on mute when he told you Mahomes was on track to set the NFL record for touchdown passes in a season? Or did you hear that bit of relevant data and ignore it in preference for the testimony of your lying eyes?

As a person who is literally, physically surrounded by obnoxious Cowpoke fans, I'd like nothing better than to see these Chiefs rope and brand that team. Unfortunately, those Pokes of yours have to get past at least one team every inch as good as they are to get a chance to play the Saints or the Rams. And that will finish them just about a week before they'd have had a shot at the other. Which makes it all academic. Doesn't it?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-14-2018 at 02:34 AM.

Chiefs play at Seattle next week and finish at the Raiders who pushed them the last time they played while the Chargers host the Ravens and finish at Denver who has too many injuries now and could go winless the rest of the season (Browns, Raiders, and Chargers). If the Seahawks beat the Chiefs, Chargers should win the division.

Pacers playing pretty tough in Philly tonight , about 3 1/2 to go we are up 102 - 92 .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Chiefs play at Seattle next week and finish at the Raiders who pushed them the last time they played while the Chargers host the Ravens and finish at Denver who has too many injuries now and could go winless the rest of the season (Browns, Raiders, and Chargers). If the Seahawks beat the Chiefs, Chargers should win the division.
    What if the Ravens beat the Chargers?

Baltimore ain't chumps this year.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If the Pacers can figure out a way to match up with the canadians I see no reason we cannot take the East this yr .
    Do something Danke

Pretty much all the NFL commentators are annoying. Especially Chris Colinsworth when he does his "Now heres a guy..." monologue.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 12-14-2018 at 10:53 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

What if the Ravens beat the Chargers?

Baltimore ain't chumps this year.
    Of course among their six losses are games to the Browns, Bengals, and Panthers.

Browns are 1 point favorites at Mile High .
    Do something Danke

Well, not only were you the one football fan in the nation not paying attention to the huge sacrifice the Chiefs made for the cause of curbing female abuse, you decide to pour out disrespect to natives. Nice of you to prove what I said about Cowboys fans
    Unless that's sarcasm, I retract my earlier statement; the Cowboys should not have to play some ridiculous, politically "sensitive" team.

Let's have football, not victim-ball.

Broncos 13 Browns 10 in the tail end of the Third . Broncos are going to have a tough time winning this with 15 yards rushing .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-15-2018 at 09:47 PM.
    Do something Danke

OK , Browns had to take the three points there and lead by four .
    Do something Danke

Looks like Browns win by 1 and do not cover the spread . The Under will pay at 16 - 17 ( 33 points ), the over was 48 , I doubt anyone took the over at mile high in Dec at night with two decent defenses .
    Do something Danke

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vikings lead 21 - 10 at Half , Colts lead 10 - 0 at Half . Both are must wins for playoffs I would surmise . Cousins has already thrown his pick 6 and got that out of the way so the Vikings have that out of the way . With his 7 lost fumbles this season Cousins in the NFL leader in turnovers .
    Do something Danke

Vikings getting booed at US Bank stadium after a 50 yard pick 6 , a Miami opening third quarter kickoff return for TD and a three and out 6 yard catch on 3rd & 10
    Do something Danke

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast