Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taco Bell Employee Kicks Customer Out For Ordering In English

Taco Bell Employee Kicks Customer Out For Ordering In English

Theres a video, but its blocked in my Ad Blocking stuff, so I couldnt embed it. Feel free to post it if it comes up for you.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...dering-english

A couple attempting to order food at a Taco Bell in the Miami suburb of Hialeah, FL were refused service and kicked out by an employee for ordering in English on Wednesday night at approximately 10:30 p.m., reports the Miami Herald.

In the video, which was posted Thursday night, Montgomery asked the annoyed woman, “Do you have a manager here?”

“She is in her house sleeping,” the employee replied in Spanish in a dismissive tone. There was no one else to take the order, the employee claimed.

“Honey, I have a car behind you,” the employee says in Spanish and closes the window.

“Can you move please? I have an order behind you. There is no one who speaks English,” the woman tells Montgomery in the video and threatens to call the police.

“This is Hialeah, I’m sorry,” she said in Spanish.

Two other Taco Bell workers approached the drive thru window when they heard the altercation, but apparently they did not try to help the client.

“No more, papi,” the clerk said in Spanish to a man who was in the car with Montgomery and was trying to argue that they were in the United States.

Finally, they had to leave without making an order. -Miami Herald

“This incident happened Wednesday night around 10:30 p.m. I contacted the manager and after explaining to her what happened all she did was apologize and say thank you and the call was disconnected,” Montgomery told el Nuevo Herald.

Full article and video at link.

---

Welcome to America. Wait, youre white and dont speak spanish? Nevermind, youre NOT Welcome to live in America, even if you were born here.

(NOTE: Its not about Skin Color or Heritage, its about Behavior)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Hialeah town.

You really cannot conduct business in miami in english so no surprise
    Do something Danke

Taco Bell employee fired for refusing to serve English-speaking customer

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...-customer.html

It looks like it was a black English speaker who was denied service for not speaking Spanish. This could get interesting.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These people are rogue employees goofing off at work. There are videos of employees wipping their arses with burger buns at work. Nobody really thinks that is America when they see that. Its just goofing off and having more cameras to show it to the world.

BTW, having worked as a chef in my college years, I can tell you that you don't want to force someone who hates you to make your food, drinks, wedding cakes, etc. You could get something not usually in the ingredients added.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    These people are rogue employees goofing off at work. There are videos of employees wipping their arses with burger buns at work. Nobody really thinks that is America when they see that. Its just goofing off and having more cameras to show it to the world.
    Ohhh, thank you for your explanation. I am so assured now nobody will be $#@!ing with my food.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    BTW, having worked as a chef in my college years, I can tell you that you don't want to force someone who hates you to make your food, drinks, wedding cakes, etc. You could get something not usually in the ingredients added.
    Humans are not vengeful at all.

go inside and point at the menu items, I have to do that a lot overseas.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Not when you are trying to get your 15 minutes of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It looks like it was a black English speaker who was denied service for not speaking Spanish. This could get interesting.
    I noticed that.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Some Taco Bell's have their drive through open long after the lobby is closed.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's what she gets for eating that slop.

Blegh.

Carne de perro.

Learn Spanish.

Make Spanish official language.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Some Taco Bell's have their drive through open long after the lobby is closed.

• One (1) in Spanish is uno (OO-noh).
    • Two (2) in Spanish is dos (doss).
    • Three (3) in Spanish is tres (tress).
    • Four (4) in Spanish is cuatro (KWA-tro).
    • Five (5) in Spanish is cinco (SEEN-ko).

• Six (6) in Spanish is seis (SAISS).
    • Seven (7) in Spanish is siete (SYE-te).
    • Eight (8) in Spanish is ocho (O-cho).
    • Nine (9) in Spanish is nueve (NWAI-be).
    • Ten (10) in Spanish is diez (DYESS)
    • Get your smart phone out if you don't know Spanish numbers

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

mmm taco bell sounds good for dinner tonight
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

I used to love Taco Cabana when I lived in Texas, don't know why they have not branched out that place to more states.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Thanks for posting. I've reported this store location to ICE.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

She should have yelled "Yo quiero Taco Bell!!"
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

That employee must have not gotten the message that English is America's official language.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven’t eaten Taco Bell in ten years. The whole shift of people in that video needs to be fired.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That employee must have not gotten the message that English is America's official language.
    That's not true.. it certainly is the dominate language.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That's not true.. it certainly is the dominate language.
    It should be the official language. Do you have any idea how expensive it is to print official documents in hundreds of different languages?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Should have just yelled: "I want a drink with lots of ICE."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That employee must have not gotten the message that EnglishAmerican is America's official language.
    Fixed.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19:15

FJB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast