Thread: State Run Swedish Kindergarten Bans Words “He,” “She,” Makes Boys Wear Dresses

State Run Swedish Kindergarten Bans Words “He,” “She,” Makes Boys Wear Dresses

A whistleblower working at a state-run kindergarten in Sweden has revealed how officials told her never refer to children as “he” or “she,” to encourage boys to wear dresses, and to initiate conversations with children as young as two about “boys falling in love with boys and girls falling in love with girls.”
    In an interview with Världen idag, “Anna,” who has been working in the kindergarten for two years, said she was quickly informed that telling children something they were wearing was “nice” was forbidden and that the pre-schoolers should not be assigned genders.
    When Anna read books to the children, she noticed that all mentions of “he” or “she” had been covered with Tipp-Ex and replaced with the gender neutral pronoun “hen”.
    She later discovered that the popular “Emil and Pippi” books had been thrown away because they didn’t feature any gender neutral characters and the bookshelves had “been filled with children’s books with subjects such as transsexuality and homosexuality.”
    Anna also asserted that children as young as one and two were partaking in group discussions where they were told by teachers “that a girl could fall in love with a girl and boy in a boy.” The toddlers were then asked “Who are you in love with?”
    A confused little boy responded, “My Lego.”
    Dolls, cars and trains have also been banned at the pre-school because they are gender-normative, while a boy who dressed up in a fireman’s outfit was told by a teacher to take it off and wear a dress instead even though he didn’t want to.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/state-run-s...-wear-dresses/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Basically the mirror of the people who think all of human society should be organised around gender and sex are the people who think it should be eradicated.

Y'all are obsessed.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Basically the mirror of the people who think all of human society should be organised around gender and sex are the people who think it should be eradicated.

Y'all are obsessed.
    We are in touch with reality, they are in rebellion against facts, you are severely confused.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Should we get excited about what one school in one country decides to do? (this is not a new story "discovered" by "a whistleblower"- here is an article from 2011 about the school: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-14038419 )

They aren't forced to use toys or wear clothes associated with any particular sex but are free to choose what they want.
    Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We are in touch with reality, they are in rebellion against facts, you are severely confused.
    You seem to be part of the anti-individual thinkers who define themselves by shared characteristics such as gender.

Would it surprise you to learn there is more variation within a gender than between them?

Is you skin colour part of what defines you as a person too? Maybe how closely related you are to a royal family? How much money your parents have? Maybe your dad was a veteran of the armed forces and now you are special?
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Should we get excited about what one school in one country decides to do? (this is not a new story "discovered" by "a whistleblower"- here is an article from 2011 about the school: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-14038419 )

They aren't forced to use toys or wear clothes associated with any particular sex but are free to choose what they want.
    Read the article:

while a boy who dressed up in a fireman’s outfit was told by a teacher to take it off and wear a dress instead even though he didn’t want to.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    You seem to be part of the anti-individual thinkers who define themselves by shared characteristics such as gender.

Would it surprise you to learn there is more variation within a gender than between them?

Is you skin colour part of what defines you as a person too? Maybe how closely related you are to a royal family? How much money your parents have? Maybe your dad was a veteran of the armed forces and now you are special?
    LOL

There are different factors involved in personality, some have more variation within each gender than between them but others are far more different between genders than within them.

I won't even bother to address the rest of your poor attempt at Ad Hominem.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Read the article:
    Read mine. Especially considering the OP is from Alex Jones.

Most of the usual toys and games that you would find in any nursery are there - dolls, tractors, sand pits, and so on - but they are placed deliberately side-by-side to encourage a child to play with whatever he or she chooses.

At Egalia boys are free to dress up and to play with dolls, if that is what they want to do.

For the director of the pre-school, Lotta Rajalin, it is all about giving children a wider choice, and not limiting them to social expectations based on gender.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-15-2018 at 07:24 PM.
    Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.