Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Japanís Backward Vaccination Policy

  1. #1

    Japanís Backward Vaccination Policy

    The government stopped recommending vaccines to save money, and the results are entirely predictable.


    The number of people infected by measles in Japan has already exceeded 100 this year and the total appears to be rising. Those born between 1977 and 1990 have been vaccinated against measles just once. Experts in infectious diseases say that at least two vaccinations are needed to attain immunity. That generation has been hit the hardest by measles this time.

    Unless the Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry overhauls its vaccination policy, measles is likely to become an epidemic at certain intervals.
    Since measles began spreading in various parts of the country this year, many people have rushed to clinics to receive shots even outside the scope of public health insurance coverage, and a medical practitioner in Tokyo has complained that the supply of the vaccine ran out.
    Japan has two types of vaccination programs: vaccinations regularly carried out by municipalities and voluntary vaccinations. Although the fees for the regular vaccinations are covered by public funds, the types of vaccinations under this program are limited.
    https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion...nation-policy/
    * Enforce Border Security Ė America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administrationís endorsement of so-called ďComprehensive Immigration Reform,Ē granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State Ė Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you canít have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship Ė As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, weíll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The government stopped recommending vaccines to save money, and the results are entirely predictable.








    https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion...nation-policy/
    There wouldn't be a problem if they hadn't pushed a needless vaccine that does more harm than good and eliminated natural measles immunity/resistance, now there will be a period of trouble before nature rectifies things.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #3
    Or maybe if people didn't put a microscope on specific problems and looked at the bigger picture..


    Anti-Vaccine Japan Has World’s Lowest Child Death Rate & Highest Life Expectancy

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ife-Expectancy
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There wouldn't be a problem if they hadn't pushed a needless vaccine that does more harm than good and eliminated natural measles immunity/resistance, now there will be a period of trouble before nature rectifies things.
    That's ridiculous. Thousands of children died every year from measles, and there's absolutely no evidence that there are different types of immunity based on how the disease is encountered.

    Jesus $#@!ing Christ - where do you clowns get this crap from?
    * Enforce Border Security Ė America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administrationís endorsement of so-called ďComprehensive Immigration Reform,Ē granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State Ė Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you canít have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship Ė As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, weíll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Or maybe if people didn't put a microscope on specific problems and looked at the bigger picture..


    Anti-Vaccine Japan Has World’s Lowest Child Death Rate & Highest Life Expectancy

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ife-Expectancy
    There are zero facts in that bull$#@! article she posted. Yes, Japan has the world's lowest infant mortality rate but there is absolutely no evidence that less vaccines equates to living longer.

    It's just the opposite, in fact. Using her "logic," children in developing nations should live longer than us first-worlders because they don't get any vaccines. ANd yet, they die of diseases we rarely see because MOST of us are smart enough to get out children $#@!ing vaccinated.


    .
    * Enforce Border Security Ė America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administrationís endorsement of so-called ďComprehensive Immigration Reform,Ē granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State Ė Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you canít have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship Ė As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, weíll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Using her "logic," children in developing nations should live longer than us first-worlders because they don't get any vaccines.
    .
    That's not true, that would introduce other factors that are difficult to account for precisely.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    That's ridiculous. Thousands of children died every year from measles,
    Not in developed countries with good nutrition.

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    and there's absolutely no evidence that there are different types of immunity based on how the disease is encountered.
    Yes there is and it's been posted in other threads
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  9. #8
    I think the rhetoric about whether something is good for you or bad for you depends on who is paying for it.

    Recently Statins have been in the news and supposedly they do more harm than good. Don't you know the number 2 drug sold is Crestor a statin. When everyone was working and had insurance, statins were pushed as a take this to cure your high cholesterol or die. Now that people are aging and many are on medicare and or medicaid, all of a sudden we don't need this drug any longer.

    Vaccines that are proven to have eradicated a deadly disease would seem wise to get. Vaccines for the flu, pneumonia I would shy away from.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.


Similar Threads

  1. NYT Times ed. blog: You're all a bunch of racist, misogynistic, backward, hillbillies.
    By Anti Federalist in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-09-2016, 10:25 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:54 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 09:23 AM
  4. Hulu takes a step backward
    By WaltM in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 11:03 PM
  5. Does Time Run Backward in Other Universes?
    By yongrel in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 03:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •