Thread: Tulsi Gabbard Using the Bully Pulpit to Counter the Mass Psy-Op

Tulsi Gabbard Using the Bully Pulpit to Counter the Mass Psy-Op

========

https://twitter.com/TulsiPress/statu...63526156627968

https://twitter.com/TulsiPress/statu...63993951608835

Trump/Pence/StateDept tried to protect Al-Qaeda/Jihaddis in E. Ghouta too....
    Just L@@k at what bloodthirsty Assad has done...

https://twitter.com/timand2037/statu...93716949446663

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The US Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Condemns Trump Administration's Protection of Al Qaeda in Syria

This is What Happened When Tulsi Gabbard Tried to Stop Congress From Authorizing War With Iran

Lawmaker questions gas attack evidence

Apr 14, 2018

Sep 7, 2018

Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited by goldenequity; 09-14-2018 at 02:19 AM.

@goldenequity

https://www.thenewamerican.com/freedom-index

Dist.2: Tulsi Gabbard - 31%

H RES 397: NATO
    Vote Date: June 27, 2017 Vote: AYE Bad Vote.
    This legislation (H. Res. 397) “solemnly reaffirms the commitment of the United States to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization’s principle of collective defense as enumerated in Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty.” Under Article 5, the member nations of the NATO military alliance “agree that an armed attack against one or more of them ... shall be considered an attack against them all.”

The House passed H. Res. 397 on June 27, 2017 by a lopsided vote of 423 to 4 (Roll Call 328). We have assigned pluses to the nays not only because the United States should stay clear of entangling alliances such as NATO, but also because the NATO provision that obligates the United States to go to war if any member of NATO is attacked undermines the provision in the U.S. Constitution that assigns to Congress the power to declare war. Moreover, the number of nations that the United States has pledged to defend under NATO has grown from 11 to 28 over the years, as the alliance itself has grown from 12 member nations (including the United States) when NATO was created in 1949 to 29 today. Although NATO was ostensibly formed to counter the threat from the Soviet bloc of nations, some of the nations the United States is now pledged to defend under NATO were once part of that bloc, including Albania, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic (as part of Czechoslovakia), Hungary, Poland, and Romania.

H R 5293: Authorization for Use of Military Force
    Vote Date: June 16, 2016 Vote: NAY Bad Vote.
    During consideration of the Defense Appropriations bill (H.R. 5293), Representative Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) introduced an amendment to prohibit the use of funds in the bill for the 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force Act. Enacted in the wake of 9/11, the AUMF authorized the president to “use all necessary and appropriate force” against the terrorists involved, as well as those who aided or harbored them. It was used as the authorization for U.S. military entry into Afghanistan in 2001, and over the years has also been invoked on other occasions by the executive branch to justify U.S. military intervention abroad.

The House rejected Lee’s amendment on June 16, 2016 by a vote of 146 to 274 (Roll Call 330). We have assigned pluses to the yeas because presidents have been able to claim broad authority to go to war whenever or wherever they choose under the AUMF, despite the fact that the Founding Fathers never intended for one man to make this decision, and under the Constitution only Congress may “declare war.”

H R 4909: Use of Military Force
    Vote Date: May 18, 2016 Vote: NAY Bad Vote.
    During consideration of the National Defense Authorization Act (H.R. 4909), Representative Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) introduced an amendment to repeal the Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) that was enacted in 2001 for the purpose of authorizing U.S. military intervention in Afghanistan in the wake of the 9/11 terror attacks. Since then, however, the AUMF has been invoked numerous times by the executive branch for U.S. military intervention not only in Afghanistan but elsewhere.

The House rejected Lee’s amendment on May 18, 2016 by a vote of 138 to 285 (Roll Call 210). We have assigned pluses to the yeas because presidents have been able to claim broad authority to go to war whenever or wherever they choose under the AUMF, despite the fact that the Founding Fathers never intended for one man to make this decision, and under the Constitution only Congress may “declare war.”

H RES 162: Calling on the President to provide Ukraine with military assistance to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity.
    Vote Date: March 23, 2015 Vote: AYE Bad Vote.
    Ukraine Military Aid.
    House Resolution 162, which calls on the president "to provide Ukraine with military assistance to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity," allows President Obama to provide Ukraine with defensive weapons to defend against aggression from Russia.

The House adopted H. Res. 162 on March 23, 2015 by a vote of 348 to 48 (Roll Call 131). We have assigned pluses to the nays not only because foreign aid is unconstitutional but also because this bill would further interject the United States into a foreign conflict. Allowing the U.S. president to provide lethal arms to Ukraine in order to fight Russia is tantamount to waging a proxy war on Russia without the constitutionally required congressional declaration of war. The House, by giving such power to the president, is relinquishing one of its constitutional responsibilities.

H R 4870: On Agreeing to the Amendment 51 to H R 4870
    Vote Date: June 19, 2014 Vote: NAY Bad Vote.
    Weapons to Syrian Rebels.
    During consideration of the Defense Appropriations bill, Representative Jeff Fortenberry (R-Neb.) introduced an amendment that would have prohibited any funding in the bill from being used to provide weapons to Syrian rebels. Fortenberry noted on the House floor that "the rebel movement is a battleground of shifting alliances and bloody conflicts between groups that now include multinational terrorist organizations," that "sending our weapons into this chaotic war zone could inadvertently help these extremists," and that "it has already happened." He added: "The naive notion that we can deliver weapons to vetted, moderate opposition groups at war with other rebel militias gives no guarantee that our weaponry won't be seized or diverted."

The House rejected Fortenberry's amendment on June 19, 2014 by a vote of 167 to 244 (Roll Call 328). We have assigned pluses to the yeas because arming "moderate" rebels in a foreign country is tantamount to going to war, which would require a declaration of war by Congress. Also, the United States should follow the Founders' advice not to become involved in foreign quarrels

H R 4152: To provide for the costs of loan guarantees for Ukraine
    Vote Date: April 1, 2014 Vote: AYE Bad Vote.
    Ukraine Aid.

This bill (H.R. 4152), as amended by the Senate (see Senate vote below), would provide $150 million for direct aid to Ukraine. It would also provide for loan guarantees (meaning that U.S. taxpayers would be stuck holding the bag if the loans are not paid). And it would impose sanctions on Russian and ex-Ukrainian officials deemed responsible for the crisis in the Ukraine.

[ The Senate version of this legislation - offered in the form of a substitute amendment to the House version, H.R. 4152 - would provide $150 million for direct aid to Ukraine. It would also provide for loan guarantees (meaning that the U.S. taxpayers would be stuck holding the bag if the loans are not paid). And it would impose sanctions on Russian and ex-Ukrainian officials deemed responsible for the crisis in the Ukraine. ]

The House voted for this legislation on April 1, 2014 by a vote of 378 to 34 (Roll Call 149). We have assigned pluses to the nays because foreign aid is unconstitutional. The rationale for providing U.S. aid to Ukraine is that the country needs our assistance to resist Russian hegemony and build "democracy." Yet the oligarchs wielding power in Ukraine are hardly "democrats," and (because money is fungible) U.S. assistance could effectively be funneled to Russia in the form of Ukrainian energy and debt payments.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm aware of her mixed positions/voting records and have followed the recitals on other RPF threads.

I yet defend my choice of this thread title and maintain that regardless (of the above)
    you cannot counter any 'mass psy-op' (I use the word specifically)
    without
    first
    exposing
    it.

It's the same argument when debating about Rand Paul in what he chooses
    to defend, expose or ignore.... this includes HIS voting record as well.

It's been argued back and forth MANY times on this forum
    and my conclusion is this:
    applaud them when they are right.
    expose them when they are wrong.

She's to be applauded....
    she might not be the 'perfect' weapon
    but when the globalists have you on the ground... defenseless...
    growl..
    yell...
    throw dirt...
    defy...
    DO whatever you can..
    USE whatever you have..
    She's a weapon... a voice. Right now. today.

If she 'defects' later...
    If she betrays later...
    she won't be the first to disappoint me. I can take it. hahaah.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 09-14-2018 at 02:40 AM.

The left anti war has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The left anti war has arrived.
    good.

mass participation to 'deceive' and cloak (ain't it amazing?)

https://twitter.com/HaraldDoornbos/s...16394020237315

Headchoppers only flying the 'pretty' flags...
    https://twitter.com/AbuBassel_/statu...00038936854528

Last edited by goldenequity; 09-14-2018 at 09:12 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    good.
    They should be in great shape after closing Gitmo and a 10 year hiatus.

=========

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/sta...04893963706368
    Those liberty loving curds showing their true colors. I dont always call for mass deportation but when I do, I do it for the kurds

I'm aware of her mixed positions/voting records and have followed the recitals on other RPF threads.

I yet defend my choice of this thread title and maintain that regardless (of the above)
    without
    first
    exposing
    it.

growl..
    yell...
    throw dirt...
    defy...
    DO whatever you can..
    USE whatever you have..

If she betrays later...

I just wasn't sure if you had seen those votes in the other thread.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

=========

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/sta...04893963706368
    Thanks for posting.

For the tracking shield users:

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

"Let the Alawites Hear... We Are the People Who Drink Blood."

https://twitter.com/MoonofA/status/1040629647673896967

https://twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/...10603994370048

https://twitter.com/ClimateAudit/sta...11975707877377

Headchopper Makeover

Green and White flag is the new flag of Al Qaeda Syrian operation (HTS)

Last edited by goldenequity; 09-14-2018 at 06:34 PM.

More Mass Deception for the Cameras

https://twitter.com/Syrian_Uruk/stat...44496732807168

-----

https://twitter.com/LeilaLstorvad/st...88017271349250

https://twitter.com/Syrian_Uruk/stat...53212748173312

yep.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 09-16-2018 at 08:28 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Within Syria
    Reuters confirmed that Turkey is arming opposition fighters in northern Syria again,
    which is a major violation of the Astana process
    https://mobile.twitter.com/WithinSyr...62826901364736

it violates the very core of the [Astana] agreements, which is:
    'no weapons for any fighters outside of Turkish-controlled areas, no weapons for fighting the SAA.'

Ali Özkök
    Erdogan meets Putin Monday:
    The two leaders will discuss bilateral relations, economy and energy, as well as regional issues such as Syria (Idlib), according to a statement released on Sunday by the Turkish presidency’s press center.

tomorrow's meeting will be important.

-------

Don't forget - Syrian undercover operatives share videos daily and photos from the whole Idlib, including Turkish border crossings.
    They are all over the place and document everything.
    Also reported earlier that secret deals are in place with leaders in some Idblib towns.
    As soon as operation will be launched they will switch sides and join operation against Qaeda and Turk affilates.

Sept. 17, 2018: Al-Qaeda Members In Idlib Pretend To Be 'Democratic Activists'

Sept. 17, 2018: Al-Qaeda Members In Idlib Pretend To Be 'Democratic Activists'

And I am sure Mr. Trump will go right along with it. MAGA by serving his Israeli masters.

Tulsi Gabbard Using the Bully Pulpit to Counter the Mass Psy-Op
    Few & far between are the reps in office that have shown the courage to do this.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Few & far between are the reps in office that have shown the courage to do this.
    Talk is cheap.

H R 4870: On Agreeing to the Amendment 51 to H R 4870
    Vote Date: June 19, 2014 Vote: NAY Bad Vote.
    Weapons to Syrian Rebels.
    During consideration of the Defense Appropriations bill, Representative Jeff Fortenberry (R-Neb.) introduced an amendment that would have prohibited any funding in the bill from being used to provide weapons to Syrian rebels. Fortenberry noted on the House floor that "the rebel movement is a battleground of shifting alliances and bloody conflicts between groups that now include multinational terrorist organizations," that "sending our weapons into this chaotic war zone could inadvertently help these extremists," and that "it has already happened." He added: "The naive notion that we can deliver weapons to vetted, moderate opposition groups at war with other rebel militias gives no guarantee that our weaponry won't be seized or diverted."

The House rejected Fortenberry's amendment on June 19, 2014 by a vote of 167 to 244 (Roll Call 328). We have assigned pluses to the yeas because arming "moderate" rebels in a foreign country is tantamount to going to war, which would require a declaration of war by Congress. Also, the United States should follow the Founders' advice not to become involved in foreign quarrels

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

jus plain nutz to oppose psy-op....
    (don't even think about it)

French justice wants psychiatric evaluation of Marine Le Pen for posting anti-ISIS tweet
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/09/fr...hBjI-U.twitter

She posted a photo of a man being burned alive and of the body of American journalist James Foley with the text “Daesh is THIS”.

The leader of the National Rally, the former Front National, is called on by the French justice department to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, newspaper Le Dauphine writes.

“I am being charged for having condemned the horrors of Daesh. In other countries, this would have earned me a medal,” Le Pen said. She could face three years in jail as well as a €75,000 fine.

At the end of the morning, Marine Le Pen spoke briefly to the press. In particular, she stated that she was indignant at this indictment, adding in connection with her summons for the psychiatric report: “I will not go, of course”.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 09-20-2018 at 11:23 AM.

jus plain nutz to oppose psy-op....
    (don't even think about it)

French justice wants psychiatric evaluation of Marine Le Pen for posting anti-ISIS tweet
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/09/fr...hBjI-U.twitter

She posted a photo of a man being burned alive and of the body of American journalist James Foley with the text “Daesh is THIS”.

The leader of the National Rally, the former Front National, is called on by the French justice department to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, newspaper Le Dauphine writes.

“I am being charged for having condemned the horrors of Daesh. In other countries, this would have earned me a medal,” Le Pen said. She could face three years in jail as well as a €75,000 fine.

At the end of the morning, Marine Le Pen spoke briefly to the press. In particular, she stated that she was indignant at this indictment, adding in connection with her summons for the psychiatric report: “I will not go, of course”.
    Weaponized psychiatry applied to major figures is a sign of desperation, France will soon either have regime change or become totalitarian openly.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

without
    first
    exposing
    it.

growl..
    yell...
    throw dirt...
    defy...
    DO whatever you can..
    USE whatever you have..

If she betrays later...
    Here’s another weapon for you... https://www.sonsoflibertyso.com/memberships

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.