Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Afghan refugee wins New Hampshire statehouse primary

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Result doesnt make any sense assuming nothing negative that would change opinions about the incumbent arose during the campaign. Im calling rigged. Its ridiculously hard to oust incumbents in the first place. But ousting an incumbent with a muslim in NH running first campaign? Yeah sorry not buying it.
    Read her story- she went to everyone's house in her district- met with most one on one. Probably helped give her a + in most people's POV.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Read her story- she went to everyone's house in her district- met with most one on one. Probably helped give her a + in most people's POV.
    +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Ahhh, ok, I'm looking at NH State House configuration and it's very different than my state's. My single State House district seat has 25k more people than the entire city of Concord NH combined and the primary she won was for a single ward, which is little more than a neighborhood, in the city of Concord. It's like winning HOA President election. That explains it. Much more believable.

Such a huge thread over a complete nothingburger election.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-17-2018 at 06:38 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Such a huge thread over a complete nothingburger election.
    Why is everybody complaining about a "huge" thread?

Threads with tens of thousands of responses and hundreds of thousands of views was fairly normal back in the heyday of this forum, some over some fairly ridiculous points.

I threw out the original grenades and obviously it struck nerves on both sides, regardless of the size of the district or election.

Cortez did not win a HOA district election.

This is a sign of a trend.

Ignore it at your own peril.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Why is everybody complaining about a "huge" thread?

Threads with tens of thousands of responses and hundreds of thousands of views was fairly normal back in the heyday of this forum, some over some fairly ridiculous points.

I threw out the original grenades and obviously it struck nerves on both sides, regardless of the size of the district or election.

There's always a few outliers that deviate from the norm in every election season. I'm much more concerned by the record number of military/ex-intel officers running for high office this election season than the occasional Cortez or some muslim refugee winning a HOA President State House seat.

These articles attempt to smooth over reports of an unprecedented amount of intel operatives running for high office in 2018. It's a lot more than the article highlights.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.526775908016
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/18/polit...018/index.html

Vid on it.

(This makes the aforementioned election rigging much more of a concern also)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm not for importing anybody. I ain't saying send over C130s to ship people in.
    And here we are, three years later, doing exactly that.

The anti border arguments have not aged well at all.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

And, as entirely predictable and expected, Wazir has turned out to be a typical leftist in her voting record:

NH Liberty Alliance gives her an "Incomplete" for missing critical freedom related votes.

NH Republican Alliance gives her a 3.9% voting approval score. Hey though that's up from 0.9% from her last term. The NH Red Wave maybe made her see the light.

And the American Conservative Union gave her a 7 percent score.

So yeah, let's import millions more invaders just like her, that's how to restore liberty...yeah!

Oh, and one more thing, anybody who wants to pull the race card to argue against my point can straight up kiss my ass.

That broad is Caucasian as I am.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-23-2021 at 08:50 AM.

I'm not for importing anybody. I ain't saying send over C130s to ship people in.
    LOL

Nope, that they have not.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That broad is Caucasian as I am
    She's a lighter skinned arab but I would still consider her quite far from caucasian. But then again I am likely slightly more racist than you.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post

Switzerland is another country with similar problems. Many Muslims have come to that country, not as citizens but as guest workers and refugees. Some of these people have Jihad on their mind. Before there was close to a 0% violent crime rate. Now it's way up. Now there are some bombings. They relaxed their citizenship requirements also. Granted, Switzerland is a country with an economic problem. They didn't used to have a lower class. It was all middle and upper. So they decided to import the help. BIG MISTAKE! Though they are known for taking in refugees and being neutral. As a result there are pushes for gun control.

I'm not up on the immigration problem in Holland.

War torn areas created millions of refugees exodus as was seen during Iraqi Freedom, Syria democratic interventions... people will try to find refuge for their families wherever they can. Similar situation developing in Afghanistan. However I'm not convinced that well-meaning neoconservatives on puprpose wanted to flood Europe with refugees as some conspiracy theories had claimed in the past.

Dutch evacuation effort fails as empty plane departs Kabul

The plane had been on the ground for half an hour before it was forced to take off without any passengers.
    By Jules Darmanin
    August 18, 2021
    A plane sent to Kabul by the Netherlands and other northern European countries was forced to take off without any passengers on Tuesday night amid chaotic scenes at the airport, Dutch Foreign Minister Sigrid Kaag said.
    The plane had been on the ground for half an hour before it took off without any passengers, according to De Telegraaf. A video taken by a Dutch man waiting at the airport shows people stranded at a gate.
    “There was too little time,” Kaag told Dutch news agency ANP late Tuesday. “A lot of people were there with their families, their children. It’s awful.”
    Source: politico.eu

Dutch under fire over Afghan refugees and failure to help interpreters Europe
    August 10, 2021
    The Netherlands is one of six EU countries to sign a letter to the European Commission which urges Brussels not to change the current agreement on deporting Afghan nationals who don’t qualify for asylum. The agreement between the EU and Afghanistan commits Kabul to accepting back its nationals, even though EU countries such as the Netherlands are now withdrawing their own nationals because of the Taliban’s resurgence. The letter, which has been circulated on Twitter by a Belgian journalist, highlights the ‘urgent need to perform returns, both voluntary and involuntary’. And it goes on to say that ‘stopping returns sends the wrong signal and is likely to motivate even more Afghan citizens to leave their homes for the EU’.
    dutchnews.nl/news/2021/08/dutch-under-fire-over-afghan-refugees-and-failure-to-help-interpreters/

Foxnews pundit's rhetoric like this using b-word also crosses the line:

Putin says he’s not allowing Afghan refugees; Tucker Carlson: "We Are Led By Buffoons"

Tucker Carlson says Afghan refugees will 'invade' the US and over the next decade their numbers 'may swell to the millions'
    "So first we invade, and then we are invaded. It is always the same," Carlson added.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    LOL

Nope, that they have not.
    Are you sure about that? Because the last time I checked, people clinging to the OUTSIDE of a C130 and then falling to their death doesn't count. That said...we shouldn't be over there starting wars and "nation building" and doing the "pump and dump" (literally off the side of a C130) with the people dumb enough to cozy up to us.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Are you sure about that? Because the last time I checked, people clinging to the OUTSIDE of a C130 and then falling to their death doesn't count.
    And the roughly ~800 afghanis inside the C130?
    - Kim Kardashian

And, as entirely predictable and expected, Wazir has turned out to be a typical leftist in her voting record:
    What are you talking about? Since page 1 of the thread people have pointed out that you're arguing against literally no one.

So yeah, let's import millions more invaders just like her, that's how to restore liberty...yeah!

Oh, and one more thing, anybody who wants to pull the race card to argue against my point can straight up kiss my ass.

That broad is Caucasian as I am.
    As usual, the only one bringing up the race card is you.

The voting record of this Afghani, who ran as a democrat against another democrat in a democrat leaning district, has less than nothing to do with the political opinions of other Afghanis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

And the roughly ~800 afghanis inside the C130?
    Pic or it didn't happen.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Pic or it didn't happen.
    823 on board

Last edited by TheTexan; 08-23-2021 at 04:58 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    What are you talking about? Since page 1 of the thread people have pointed out that you're arguing against literally no one.
    I'm arguing with you, aren't I?

The voting record of this Afghani, who ran as a democrat against another democrat in a democrat leaning district, has less than nothing to do with the political opinions of other Afghanis.
    That's horse$#@! and you know it.

There are mountains of research and polling data that shows first and second gen invaders, regardless of where they are from, support bigger, more intrusive and more active government and turn out to vote for leftist politicians to deliver it.

I and others have posted it a million times already.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you sure about that? Because the last time I checked, people clinging to the OUTSIDE of a C130 and then falling to their death doesn't count. That said...we shouldn't be over there starting wars and "nation building" and doing the "pump and dump" (literally off the side of a C130) with the people dumb enough to cozy up to us.
    Video shows Biden 'secretly' flying migrant children into Tennessee

Biden Admin Reportedly Flying Illegal Immigrants to Interior Texas Town, Distributing Them Throughout US

Biden's Plan for Central American Migrants: Fly Them Straight to the U.S

I'm arguing with you, aren't I?
    LOL I had earlier started to reply to him... but then I was like, nope nope nope
    - Kim Kardashian

So what? We are a nation of over 300 million. If we fly in 30 thousand who helped out ill advised war effort, that is an insignificant number and there is a makeable arguement we owe them at least a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Luv... A longtime political person just got trounced by a newbie.
    If the voters are in quite a mood by November, expect a slew of
    GOP political novices in addition to much younger Democrats. I
    sense a trend, a curious mix of RED and BLUE Waves stemming
    from an anti-incumbent impulse by the "centrist" apathetic voters.
    California recall vote 9/14/2021.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    So what? We are a nation of over 300 million. If we fly in 30 thousand who helped out ill advised war effort, that is an insignificant number and there is a makeable arguement we owe them at least a chance.
    I am talking about the unwholesome flood of invaders that have poured through since 1 Jan of this year.

30,000 not "significant" huh?

The military says it only took 75000 Taliban fighters to take back the country.

Importing 30,000 fighting age, pissed off, Afghans could never lead to trouble though...they just want to go to Disneyworld.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-24-2021 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    California recall vote 9/14/2021.
    Gruesome Newsom ain't going nowhere.

CA - Police Arrest Man in Car with 300 Unopened Ballots, Gun, and Drugs

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You're not wrong, but at the same time we are fighting for our cultural survival here. American culture is in the ICU with like 30 stab wounds and you're basically saying 1 more stab wound won't make a difference.

If we don't take drastic measures soon, our grandchildren will grow up in a country that is entirely foreign to the one we grew up in. Rugged individualism, free speech, 2nd Amendment, will exist only in history books, as the glorious traits of a failed nation.
    - Kim Kardashian

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am talking about the unwholesome flood of invaders that have poured through since 1 Jan of this year.

Importing 30,000 fighting age, pissed off, Afghans could never lead to trouble though...they just want to go to Disneyworld.
    Yeah....but so far most (if not all) of the Cubans we took in have been anti Cuba and anti Democrat. Same for most of the Hmong refugees we took from Vietnam. I personally worked with a man from Sudan who hates Islamists (and yes he's Muslim) and communists. His position? "When the communists took over Sudan they ruined it just like I knew they would. Same with the Islamists." He does acknowledge that some in his community haven't learned that lesson though. So to your point, of the 30,000 from Afghanistan, you can't compare that number to the 75,000 Taliban because you don't know how they break down. That said, the real answer is don't go around screwing up other people's countries in the first place. Of course we're going to keep doing that anyway. And we'll keep having these messes to clean up.

You're not wrong, but at the same time we are fighting for our cultural survival here. American culture is in the ICU with like 30 stab wounds and you're basically saying 1 more stab wound won't make a difference.

If we don't take drastic measures soon, our grandchildren will grow up in a country that is entirely foreign to the one we grew up in. Rugged individualism, free speech, 2nd Amendment, will exist only in history books, as the glorious traits of a failed nation.
    From a cultural standpoint this European visitor is far more dangerous than the Taliban.

From a cultural standpoint this European visitor is far more dangerous than the Taliban.

How dare you!
    - Kim Kardashian

B-b-b-b-uuuut my vote counts.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Come on man !

It's gone already and never coming back. It's better now to just keep your head down and keep those you care about safe.

The Mexicans and Central Americans? I like them, they are by and large nice hardworking people who don't bother anyone.

As far the Afghans, the ones coming here are the ones who want to come here because they want the American, western way of life. They fought for that and lost.

Sure some criminals will be mixed in both lots, but statistically that little number of people is irrrelevent.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast