Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheerleader Wins a Fight, Doesn't Drop Her Phone...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I find it trashy, ghetto, cheap, repulsive and not in the least arousing...and that includes watching the professional broads that beat the $#@! out of each other for money.

Weird how that works, isn't it?
    Me? I have no problem. A lard assed ni.gg.er comes up to a smaller white girl that she thinks she can intimidate. The smaller white girl expressed that she was not interested in a fight but the lard assed ni.gg.er assaulted her. To which the small white girl laid an ass whipping.
    I've got no problem with this. In fact, I'm greatly pleased.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 09-14-2018 at 06:05 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thats the way she wants it, that's the way she gets it.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Me? I have no problem. A lard assed ni.gg.er comes up to a smaller white girl that she thinks she can intimidate. The smaller white girl expressed that she was not interested in a fight but the lard assed ni.gg.er assaulted her. To which the small white girl laid an ass whipping.
    I've got no problem with this. In fact, I'm greatly pleased.
    She probably had Nigerian ancestors.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The same with me but for some reason, it still gets me a little excited. I am a very cultured, cosmopolitan, well rounded, well traveled fella. I grew up in the catholic church, play the piano, played soccer, went to boarding school, speak/understand 4 languages, was in the boy's scout, ate dinner at the table with both of my parents etc etc, I am not supposed to get excited by things like this but I have no control over it.
    Cool story bro.
    "The Patriarch"

Totally degenerate. There was a time when only the lowest of women -- whores and those who associated with whores -- would even think about behaving this way. There's a reason why sane societies throughout history have men take stewardship over women. That stewardship has been given up and we have a generation of depraved, violent single mothers and teenage sluts who get gangbanged before they're old enough to have a learner's permit. Progress indeed.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

If the white girl had a gun would she have been justified to simply shoot the black girl?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12