Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"

Trump seems to be aware that he is riding a tiger, and doesn't want to wind up like JFK. But he knows he will lose his base if he caves to NWO completely and that is also what is keeping him alive. He wasn't supposed to win, the people rejected the satanic witch Hillary by a hack-proof margin. He knew what he was in for his swearing in picture says it all.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/sta...20968157409280
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 09-13-2018 at 09:42 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Crap, I can't see the tweet.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    My apologies, here is the web address:

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/sta...20968157409280

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Actually I see I am looking at the wrong tweet because my search took me to the wrong one through a lucky accident, here is the one AZJoe posted:

https://twitter.com/MaxAbrahms/statu...81477774434305
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 09-13-2018 at 09:44 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Arrest of Trump inaugural fund chairman this week and related claims that surfaced might offer additional insights on this topic that appeared to be switched on/off by Trump at various times (hopefully not for max milking of political cows).

Jul 20 2021
    Trump inaugural fund chairman arrested, charged with acting as agent of a foreign government

The Santa Monica, California, resident Barrack and the other defendants are accused of unlawful efforts to advance the interests of the UAE at the direction of senior officials of that nation, “by influencing the foreign policy positions of the campaign of a candidate in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and, subsequently, the foreign policy positions of the U.S. government in the incoming administration,” the Justice Department said.

Business - Insider
    Fundraiser Cultivates 2 Crown Princes to Nail $1 Billion in Business

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The Board of Directors of the Ron Lauder, Elliott Broidy affiliated Secure America Now (SAN) that worked on the 2016 Trump campaign, included John Bolton and Mike Huckabee.
    Dick Morris, who has worked for Bill Clinton, advised Huckabee on his campaigns in 1993, 1994, and 1998. Mike Huckabee’s daughter, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, was President Donald's White House Press Secretary for 2 years.
    In January 2018, Huckabee praised Doha, Qatar as "surprisingly beautiful, modern, and hospitable". Mike Huckabee forgot to mention that Qatar had paid him $50,000 as an "honorarium".

Nader was an adviser to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan of Abu Dhabi (MBZ, of the UAE) for years.
    See the gay paedophile George Nader pictured with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

George Nader has also worked as a business agent in Iraq for the private military contractor Blackwater, owned by Erik Prince (the brother of Donald’s Education Secretary Betsy DeVos).
    Since Erik Prince arranged the meeting between Joel Zamel, Nader and Trump’s team on 3 August 2016, George Nader frequently met Jared Kushner, Mike Flynn and Steve Bannon.
    Nader and Prince were also discussing a plan to get $2 billion from the Saudis for a private army to fight against Yemen.

After Broidy donated $189,000 to the RNC on 30 November, George Nader was allowed to be photographed backstage with president Donald.

After Trump was elected president, Nader paid Zamel a large sum of money, $2 million.
    After Donald’s inauguration, Zamel and Nader met Kushner and Bannon at the White House, supposedly promoting a plan to sabotage Iran. Nader advocated this project to American, Emirati and Saudi officials, estimated at a cost of about $300 million.

Just when you think America First movement and "follow the money" aspects are well covered by MSM, something new pops up in non-MSM media. Reading all these reported claims together appears to paint quite a stunning picture.

Prior to his murder, Jamal Khashoggi offered to help 9/11 victims suing Saudi Arabia
    news.yahoo.com
    Jul 10, 2021

9/11 Families Detail Meeting With Slain Reporter Khashoggi
    courthousenews.com
    Mar 4, 2020 — ... Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi spoke to an investigator for the 9/11 families suing Saudi Arabia and sent a text message to ...

9/11 families ask judge to withhold witness names in lawsuit in fear of Saudi retaliation
    Mike Kelly | NorthJersey.com
    northjersey.com/story/news/columnists/mike-kelly/2020/03/04/9-11-families-ask-judge-withhold-witness-ids-fear-saudi-retaliation/4869074002/

Khashoggi's friends, family targeted by Saudi, UAE using Israel spyware, data leak reveals
    July 19, 2021
    middleeastmonitor.com/20210719-khashoggis-friends-family-targeted-by-saudi-uae-using-israel-spyware-date-leak-reveals/

Report: Israeli government okayed NSO's Pegasus sale to Saudis
    3 hours ago

Congressman Joaquin Castro accuses Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner of orchestrating killing of Khashoggi
    Trump claims he will declassify the 28 pages
    03-18-2016

Political activity
    Barrack endorsed Donald Trump during the 2016 United States presidential election.[39] He was a major fundraiser for Trump's campaign through the "Rebuilding America Now" Super PAC, which raised $23 million.

Barrack recommended that Trump hire Paul Manafort as his campaign manager. Barrack first met Manafort in the 1970s when they were both working for Saudis and living in Beirut;[20] In 2007, Barrack had loaned Manafort $1.5 million to refinance a home in the Hamptons.
    On May 26, Barrack wrote to Otaiba to introduce Jared Kushner, and the two met later that month.[20] On July 13, Barrack conveyed to Otaiba that Trump had removed from the Republican Party platform the plank calling for the release of the 28 pages of redacted information from the 9/11 report.[20] On July 21, Barrack spoke at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

In September 2016, Barrack helped set up a meeting between Trump and the Emir of Qatar in Trump Tower, although, as Kilpatrick noted, none of the investments brought in from the gulf by Mr. Barrack's firm in the two years following that meeting came from Qatar.[20] After Trump became president, Barrack continued to act as a middleman between him and Arab princes.

Barrack served as chairman of the committee overseeing the 2017 Trump inauguration, for which he raised over $100 million, doubling the previous record.[18] Barrack hired Rick Gates, first to help run the inauguration and, following that, as a consultant for his company. Gates was fired from the latter position in October 2017, the day he was indicted.
    He's full of hot air, he makes a great ribbon cutter though.
    He was a great 3D chess champ and a master of art of the deal. Otherwise, you don't get to charge $106 per ticket for stadium rallies to "put America First" right after leaving White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We are saving Israel for last.

Q
    BTW was Q defending American or Israeli interests?
    Hopefully better visibility now to elaborate on this with benefit of hindsight.

Jared Kushner scores win for Israel
    UAE to become first Gulf Arab country to open embassy in Israel

Jared Kushner visits US airbase as part of Israel-UAE trip | United Arab Emirates News

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    As far as what Trump is actually doing about it, his son in law and Chief Middle East advisor Kushner is buddies with the Saudis and does what they tell him to do (if Bibi agrees). Seems that Trump is aligned with the swamp that there should be no repercussions.
    Insightful predictive analysis that was considering news that came out this week.

Related

Trump Threatens to Release 9/11 Docs Implicating Mueller, Clintons, Bushes

CIA And Saudi Arabia Conspired To Keep 9/11 Details Secret, New Book Says

I don't believe in the offical 9/11 story.

Ah well we could have hoped anyway.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    He did say it might be the Saudis, which is obvious since all but one of the hijackers actually were Saudis.
    A very subtle clue, to be sure.
    DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing2nd Amendment shirts. "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Two weeks?
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Same IDF that demo'ed Surfside in Miami.

Last Surfside dead, number 98, at 8777 address identified 33 days after partial collapse. Delta (pyramid) symbolism prominent during recovery operation.

Site closed to outside investigators while material is removed to undisclosed location. Sound familiar?
    Last edited by devil21; 07-28-2021 at 01:52 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Blimp
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

911 Missing Links Documentary - FULL Length

https://archive.org/details/911-miss...ks-full-length

not allowed on You Tube.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Kushner family & Silverstein building masssive towers in Jersey City NJ

Never Forget.

https://therealdeal.com/new-york/tri...t-megaproject/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12