Thread: Trumpet Threatens Russia with 'Total Economic Isolation' if Putin Cleans Out Idlib Rat Nest

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trumpet Threatens Russia with 'Total Economic Isolation' if Putin Cleans Out Idlib Rat Nest

Hey Orange, what is so valuable in Idlib? And explain to me how Al Qaeda will Make America Great Again?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/team-t...a=twitter_page

The Trump administration is plotting to inflict “total economic isolation” on Russia if it backs the Assad regime’s assault of Syria’s opposition stronghold of Idlib, and is working with European allies to send that warning, a U.S. official told The Daily Beast.

“This doesn’t just apply if they use chemical weapons,” the U.S. official said, speaking anonymously because he was not authorized to speak publicly. “This is if they help assault the city.”

The warning comes as residents say the Syrian government continued air strikes over the weekend with Russian backing against targets in Idlib province. An estimated 30,000 opposition fighters are sheltering in Idlib, one of the last rebel strongholds in Syria—together with nearly 3 million people including a million children, according to UN estimates. The UN is warning that at least 700,000 people could be displaced by the offensive.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Hey Orange, what is so valuable in Idlib? And explain to me how Al Qaeda will Make America Great Again?

More infinity-D chess.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

9/11
    #falseflag

17 year later we are protecting the same terrorists in Syria as they prepare another False flag attack for the cameras.

I'm having a moment
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

speaking anonymously
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Still in Syria?
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Banned

Blog Entries
    U.S. official told The Daily Beast.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

To be deveil's advocate, if Syria and Russia care causing problem for our closest allies like Israel, should GOP-Jaravanka wing just rollover?

This could be part of a concerted effort to show strong support for our allies in medeast.

Trump to Close Palestine’s DC Office

Trump Administration Cuts $25 Million In Medical Aid To Palestinians

US threatens to arrest ICC judges who probe war crimes

Conspiracy theories about this being linked to MAGA trying to establish him as pro-Israel so that his Jewish staff (attorney (holocaust survivor)/CFO/publisher friend) does not spill any beans while talking to Mueller seem bit far fetched.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.