Thread: PSA: Joe Biden is not a pedo.

PSA: Joe Biden is not a pedo.

Thank you for your attention.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    PSA: Joe Biden is not a pedo.

Thank you for your attention.
    Fixed it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Pedophile and he creeps on women. No wonder women never come forward accusing him of rape.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

JOE BIDEN: Kindergarten girls ‘too young to resist’

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/bid...ung-to-resist/

OCTOBER 30, 2018 BY KYLE OLSON
    t’s no wonder President Trump calls him “Creepy Joe Biden.”

The former vice president got handsy with yet another woman on Tuesday, and cracked a joke about her inability to “resist” when she met her future husband.

Campaigning for Wisconsin gubernatorial candidate Tony Evers, Biden called Evers’ wife, Kathy, to the stage.

“Running for governor is a team sport,” Biden said with his arm around Evers.

“He met Kathy in kindergarten. She was too young to resist. She should have known better, but she did it anyway.”

He went on to plant an uninvited kiss on the woman.

The YouTube channel We Are Change Orlando recently confronted “Creepy Joe Biden” about numerous videos that show the elderly statesman groping and stroking young girls during Senate swearing-in ceremonies.

“Mr. Biden, are you still groping senators’ children?” a cameraman asks the former Senator from Delaware as he departed a black SUV, flanked with bodyguards. “Creepy Joe Biden. Creepy Joe Biden on YouTube. Sir, have you seen the video?

“It’s pretty disgusting sir,” the man yelled, as Biden walked off without a word.

The We Are Change Orlando video cuts to coverage from C-SPAN2 of the U.S. Senate ceremonial swearing-in in the Old Senate Chamber in 2015, when Biden chatted up a family posing for pictures as he stroked a young girl’s hair and rubbed her face.

Another clip shows Biden putting the same moves on a young Asian girl as photographers snapped pictures. He pet the girl and kissed her head, and placed his hands on the child’s shoulders. His right hand then slowly slipped to the girl’s breast. The child and another alongside her both share uncomfortable looks.

Still more video from the ceremony shows Creepy Joe Biden whispering in the ear of another senator’s teen daughter, who moved her head away to dodge a kiss. Several other exchanges featured Biden ushering young girls to stand in front of him, where he would nuzzle, whisper, touch and kiss them without their permission.

In one exchange, then Sen. Jeff Sessions goes as far as to swat Biden’s hand away when the VP attempts to put his hands on one of his family members.

There’s so much footage of Biden groping young girls and senators’ wives that several folks on YouTube have made highlight reels dedicated exposing his creepy behavior, including “CREEPY UNCLE JOE,” “Compilation of Joe Biden Being Creepy” and “Creepy Joe Biden’s Greatest Hits,” among others.

The Trump-supporting duo Diamond and Silk also exposed Creepy Joe in their recent documentary “Dummycrats,” produced by The American Mirror.

Biden has not been accused of anything, and he has essentially ignored the numerous videos and news articles calling out his questionable behavior over the years. Left-leaning publications, from The Washington Post to the Daily Beast and VICE have exposed the issue and several recent editorials point out a Biden 2020 campaign could be a disaster in the #MeToo era, though Biden himself has championed the movement.

Regardless, many believe Biden could be the Democrats’ best shot at beating Trump in 2020, and he’s still contemplating a run for the nation’s highest office.

In mid-October, Biden told CNN that “at this point” he’s not running.
    https://twitter.com/dummycratsmovie/...12618762240001
    Last edited by timosman; 11-02-2018 at 07:57 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

One of those thumbnails made me remember when Bush gave Angela Merkel a massage.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Obama mentions Biden gives children his phone number

First 20 secs in the video

Biden Gives His Phone Number To Girl

It's time to talk about former Vice President Joe Biden, the open sexual predator.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Is Joe Biden a pedophile?

NSFW:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/930066633661464576

Opera Man Gives Shout Out to Joe Biden "Gropa Gropa Sniffa Sniffa"

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...fa-Sniffa-quot

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/feliciasonmez/st...05331416453121

https://twitter.com/feliciasonmez/st...46885409660929

Wonder what Joe Bidens creep level is.

Calvin Coolidge