Thread: MSM: Drinking young people’s blood could help you live longer and prevent age-related diseases

MSM: Drinking young people’s blood could help you live longer and prevent age-related diseases

Drinking young people’s blood could help you live longer and prevent age-related diseases, a study has found.
    Blood factors taken from younger animals have been found to improve the later-life health of older creatures.
    The study, published in Nature, was conducted by researchers from University College London (UCL), who said it could reduce the chances of developing age-related disorders.
    Geneticist Dame Linda Partridge said these included cancer and heart disease.
    She told The Times: “I would say aging is the emperor of all diseases.”
    “A lot of people regard aging as ‘natural’ and that therefore you shouldn’t interfere with nature. But we’ve always considered it an ethical imperative to cure illness where we find it.”
    The research is part of a wave of studies and trials backed by PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel at a San Francisco start-up called Ambrosia.
    Separate trials by Ambrosia involved 70 participants, all 35 or older.
    After being given plasma — the main component of blood — from volunteers ages 16 to 25, researchers noted improvements in biomarkers for various diseases.
    Ambrosia currently offers teenage blood plasma to customers at a cost of $8,000 for 2˝ liters.

More at: https://nypost.com/2018/09/10/young-...ign=SocialFlow

And: https://news.sky.com/story/drinking-...veals-11493276
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now you know why they have been normalizing vampires in recent years.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We Suck Young Blood

Are you hungry?
    Are you sick?
    Are you begging for a break?

Are you sweet?
    Are you fresh?
    Are you strung up by the wrists?

We want the young blood
    Are you fracturing?
    Are you torn at the seams?
    Would you do anything?
    Flea-bitten? Moth eaten?
    We suck young blood
    We suck young blood

Won't let the creeping ivy
    Won't let the nervous bury me
    Our veins are thin
    Our rivers poisoned
    We want the sweet meats
    We want the young blood

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Finally , a use for those unemployed kids laying around on the couch .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Just what we would expect a merciless Injun savage to say.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Just what we would expect a merciless Injun savage to say.
    Or a Wendigo.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Any adrenochrome in that $8,000 drink?

I suspect that the "crimes against children" found on Anthony Weiner's laptop probably includes something along these lines.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's disgusting.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That's disgusting.
    It might be a cover for something truly disgusting.

I personally guarantee the detroit lions have not used this product .
    Do something Danke

https://www.infowars.com/new-medical...ed-from-youth/

NEW MEDICAL TREATMENT IMBUES OLDER ADULTS WITH “TEEN BLOOD” HARVESTED FROM YOUTH

Vampirism about to become mainstream ‘medicine’

Ethan Huff | NaturalNews.com - DECEMBER 31, 2018

(Natural News) In a shocking turn of events, the mainstream media is now openly admitting that the “elite” are spending top dollar to obtain infusions of “young blood” from teenagers, which they believe contains some kind of fountain of youth.

Reports indicate that a new clinical trial known as “ambrosia” is testing the effects of young blood, which contains special growth factors not found in older blood that some believe can help to reverse the aging process.

“There are pretty much people from most states, people from overseas, people from Europe and Australia,” revealed Dr. Jesse Karmazin, who’s working on the project, to CBS Philadelphia about the types of participants involved in the trial.

Those who obtain the blood transfusions from young people are being paid $8,000 to see how it affects them – and if all is a success as Dr. Karmazin hopes, then he plans to start an entire business selling young blood for profit.

In explaining what he claims he’s already observed in test rats, those given the transfusions apparently saw a reversal in the aging process.

“Their brains are younger, their hearts,” he stated. “Their hair, if it was gray, it turns dark again.”

Stanford researchers are now testing “young blood” on Alzheimer’s patients

Similar research is also taking place at Stanford University, where researchers are reportedly testing the effects of young blood on Alzheimer’s patients.

According to Dr. Sharon Shaw, an Alzheimer’s researcher at Stanford, young blood is already showing evidence of helping to improve the functional abilities of dementia patients.

“We found that it was safe and feasible to administer infusions of young plasma weekly,” she told the media. “It’s all very exciting that there can be components in blood that can be healing.”

For more related news, be sure to check out Twisted.news.

People already using “young blood” in so-called “vampire facials” to fight wrinkles

It would be a mistake, however, to think that the use of young blood in anti-aging therapy is still in the testing phase. These same reports indicate that the therapy is already being used as part of so-called “vampire facials” to treat wrinkles, as well as joint and tissue injuries.

Platelet-rich plasma, also known as PRP, involves siphoning blood from a patient’s own body, only to apply it topically as a type of healing “serum” to address a variety of health concerns, including the damaging effects of the aging process.

In some cases, “vampire facials” are being applied to patients’ heads in an attempt to regrow hair.

“We can actually use your own blood to stimulate the body,” claims Dr. Hooman Khorasani, who heads the Division of Dermatologic and Cosmetic Surgery at Mount Sinai Health System.

While current research on this particular application is ongoing, Dr. Khorasani says that what’s already been uncovered “looks very positive.”

“There’s still a lot of unknowns and factors we don’t know when we’re actually getting another person’s growth factors and nutrients injected in us,” he admitted.

In the case of blood transfusions administered for other purposes, it’s already known that some people will experience harmful side effects, including things like hives, lung injury, and deadly infections. These and other adverse effects may also accompany young blood transfusions, hence Dr. Khorasani’s concerns.

But none of this seems to be stopping the young blood train from plowing out of the station, once again illustrating that almost nothing is sacred to modern medicine, including stealing the life force from the young and injecting it into the old – and particularly those who are wealthy and old.

To keep up with the latest news from an independent and uncensored perspective, be sure to visit Awakening.news.

Not news...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

At 8K I am not in on that . Do any of you realize how many bottles of 100 Proof Old Grand Dad that buys ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Not news...

Since it isn't new then they must be trying to normalize it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My Father and Grandfathers taught me about living well . About being surrounded with people you love and trust . About working and making enough to provide what is needed , taking a moment for yourself after to do something you like for yourself after you have taken care of everyone else . Then on my own , rather quickly I discovered I could also do about whatever I wanted without regard to stupid govt or stupid people if I isolated myself away from them . Living long is good if you have your health because you can watch your grandchildren and great grandchildren grow . Living long though will not benefit many people because they never learned to live well .
    Do something Danke

Ambrosia has opened clinics in five major U.S. cities where you can actually have “youthful blood” injected directly into your veins. But it isn’t cheap. According to Jesse Karmazin, the founder of Ambrosia, having one liter of young blood injected into you will cost $8,000 and getting two liters of young blood will set you back $12,000
    The company is now up and running, Karmazin told Business Insider on Wednesday. Ambrosia recently revamped its website with a list of clinic locations and is now accepting payments for the procedure via PayPal. Two options are listed: 1 liter of young blood for $8,000, or 2 liters for $12,000.
    In the fall, Karmazin — who is not a licensed medical practitioner — told Business Insider he planned to open the first Ambrosia clinic in New York City by the end of the year. That didn’t happen. Instead, he said, the sites where customers can get the procedure include Los Angeles; San Francisco; Tampa, Florida; Omaha, Nebraska; and Houston, Texas.
    Since these “treatments” are so expensive, for now it will only be the wealthy that will be able to afford them.
    But apparently there is a lot of interest, because the company actually had to create a waiting list because there was so much demand.
    You might be tempted to think that something like this must be illegal, but it isn’t. In essence, these “treatments” are basically just blood transfusions, and therefore no special permission from the FDA is required.
    The potential health benefits of young blood is something that has fascinated researchers for centuries, but it was a field of study that was relatively dormant until “around the turn of the millennium”

More at: https://www.infowars.com/a-company-t...united-states/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1107763610674257923

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Ya everytime I hear we want the sweet meats it cracks me up .
    Do something Danke

loveshiscountry

No different than draining the essence from a podling

Sounds like quackery to me. Oxygenating blood and pumping back in, that sounds like something that would be pretty beneficial for old pharts IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Drinking blood like their a bunch of vampires.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Out of curiosity I wonder how much the teens make on this deal? I bet there is some hellacious consequences.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    https://www.infowars.com/new-medical...ed-from-youth/

NEW MEDICAL TREATMENT IMBUES OLDER ADULTS WITH “TEEN BLOOD” HARVESTED FROM YOUTH

Vampirism about to become mainstream ‘medicine’

Ethan Huff | NaturalNews.com - DECEMBER 31, 2018

(Natural News) In a shocking turn of events, the mainstream media is now openly admitting that the “elite” are spending top dollar to obtain infusions of “young blood” from teenagers, which they believe contains some kind of fountain of youth.

Reports indicate that a new clinical trial known as “ambrosia” is testing the effects of young blood, which contains special growth factors not found in older blood that some believe can help to reverse the aging process.

“There are pretty much people from most states, people from overseas, people from Europe and Australia,” revealed Dr. Jesse Karmazin, who’s working on the project, to CBS Philadelphia about the types of participants involved in the trial.

Those who obtain the blood transfusions from young people are being paid $8,000 to see how it affects them – and if all is a success as Dr. Karmazin hopes, then he plans to start an entire business selling young blood for profit.

In explaining what he claims he’s already observed in test rats, those given the transfusions apparently saw a reversal in the aging process.

“Their brains are younger, their hearts,” he stated. “Their hair, if it was gray, it turns dark again.”

Stanford researchers are now testing “young blood” on Alzheimer’s patients

Similar research is also taking place at Stanford University, where researchers are reportedly testing the effects of young blood on Alzheimer’s patients.

According to Dr. Sharon Shaw, an Alzheimer’s researcher at Stanford, young blood is already showing evidence of helping to improve the functional abilities of dementia patients.

“We found that it was safe and feasible to administer infusions of young plasma weekly,” she told the media. “It’s all very exciting that there can be components in blood that can be healing.”

For more related news, be sure to check out Twisted.news.

People already using “young blood” in so-called “vampire facials” to fight wrinkles

It would be a mistake, however, to think that the use of young blood in anti-aging therapy is still in the testing phase. These same reports indicate that the therapy is already being used as part of so-called “vampire facials” to treat wrinkles, as well as joint and tissue injuries.

Platelet-rich plasma, also known as PRP, involves siphoning blood from a patient’s own body, only to apply it topically as a type of healing “serum” to address a variety of health concerns, including the damaging effects of the aging process.

In some cases, “vampire facials” are being applied to patients’ heads in an attempt to regrow hair.

“We can actually use your own blood to stimulate the body,” claims Dr. Hooman Khorasani, who heads the Division of Dermatologic and Cosmetic Surgery at Mount Sinai Health System.

While current research on this particular application is ongoing, Dr. Khorasani says that what’s already been uncovered “looks very positive.”

“There’s still a lot of unknowns and factors we don’t know when we’re actually getting another person’s growth factors and nutrients injected in us,” he admitted.

In the case of blood transfusions administered for other purposes, it’s already known that some people will experience harmful side effects, including things like hives, lung injury, and deadly infections. These and other adverse effects may also accompany young blood transfusions, hence Dr. Khorasani’s concerns.

But none of this seems to be stopping the young blood train from plowing out of the station, once again illustrating that almost nothing is sacred to modern medicine, including stealing the life force from the young and injecting it into the old – and particularly those who are wealthy and old.

To keep up with the latest news from an independent and uncensored perspective, be sure to visit Awakening.news.
    Multiple clients of spa that offered “vampire facials” diagnosed with HIV

https://breaking911.com/multiple-clients-of-spa-that-offered-vampire-facials-diagnosed-with-hiv/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

My Father and Grandfathers taught me about living well . About being surrounded with people you love and trust . About working and making enough to provide what is needed , taking a moment for yourself after to do something you like for yourself after you have taken care of everyone else . Then on my own , rather quickly I discovered I could also do about whatever I wanted without regard to stupid govt or stupid people if I isolated myself away from them . Living long is good if you have your health because you can watch your grandchildren and great grandchildren grow . Living long though will not benefit many people because they never learned to live well .
    Been my dream.

but I want out of this Nightmare.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom