Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it Finally Time for a Good Old Fashioned Money Bomb in 2018?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    OK guys. Larry has been BUSTING HIS ASS non stop this last couple months. He has personally visited all 62 counties in NY. He is gaining in the polls. He is at 13% voting for him with 33% name recognition. He is wanting to get more TV and radio commercial time, which takes $$$$. 3 weeks to go. He is asking for people to donate as much as you can, NOW to get in the airwaves. If he can get to 100% name recognition he is at 39%, (33% name recognition to 100% is a x3, 13% x 3 is 39%) which can then a 5 way race.

If NY gets a libertarian governor, then the tables turn for the whole USA. We always said, focus on local races. This is the local race. This is winnable. The time is NOW!!!

A lot of people were doing a $62.62 for 62 counties donation tonight. He wants more if you can afford more. Everyone (R, D and I) who hears him LOVES him. He just needs more name recognition.

If you can chip in, please do.

https://larrysharpe.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Sharpe4Gov/

Just look at all of the live stream events he has been doing. 2 and 3 a DAY....

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Sharpe4Gov/videos/

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...IIBA%253D%253D

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know about New York, but if anyone in Texas tried to rename our President George Push Turnpike to the Verizon Turnpike, they wouldn't even be able to win an election for local dogcatcher.

I'd make sure of it
    Last edited by TheTexan; 10-22-2018 at 11:33 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I don't know about New York, but if anyone in Texas tried to rename our President George Push Turnpike to the Verizon Turnpike, they wouldn't even be able to win an election for local dogcatcher.

I'd make sure of it
    What do the tolls cost on the George Push Turnpike? And what did he push? needless wars? tax hikes? no new lips? with us or with the terrorists propaganda?
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

How about we money bomb liberty candidates with alpha male personalities?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    How about we money bomb liberty candidates with alpha male personalities?
    I guess you haven't watched any Larry Sharpe videos?
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12