Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Larry Sharpe for New York on the Joe Rogan Experience

  1. #1

    Larry Sharpe for New York on the Joe Rogan Experience

    Joe Rogan is a bit dense on the school issue, but overall an excellent interview.

    Once you go Paul, you see through them all.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    He has a good point in that if he wins NY and implements changes and turns the state around, it will prove libertarian ideas work and will spread to other states...

    I like him. Donated $100.
    Once you go Paul, you see through them all.

  4. #3
    I will vote for him..

  5. #4
    Rogan's a bit dense on a number of issues, but I like him a lot, funny guy: got Musk in trouble a couple days ago.

  6. #5
    I like this guy okay, but the libertarian party is never going to make it work in New York. Pipe dream. He was talking about Jesse Ventura and how he won the debates to become governor. but NY isn't MN. This guy winning would be great, but there's a greater chance of a Komodo dragon becoming New York governor.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

    The counter-revolution will not be televised.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I like this guy okay, but the libertarian party is never going to make it work in New York. Pipe dream. He was talking about Jesse Ventura and how he won the debates to become governor. but NY isn't MN. This guy winning would be great, but there's a greater chance of a Komodo dragon becoming New York governor.
    Did you watch the entire video? If it is a 5 way race like it sounds like it might be, all he needs is 30% to win, and he is trying to get the 70% of the population that don't vote to actually vote this time. It will probably come down to Cuomo and him (the Republican is a joke) He has been going around the state non stop doing meet and greets and actually DOES have a chance. And you are right, it is NY. So if he wins in NY, imagine the message it will send across the country.

    LP candidates typically are a bit wacky.... but this guy is Sharpe.
    Once you go Paul, you see through them all.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Did you watch the entire video? If it is a 5 way race like it sounds like it might be, all he needs is 30% to win, and he is trying to get the 70% of the population that don't vote to actually vote this time. It will probably come down to Cuomo and him (the Republican is a joke) He has been going around the state non stop doing meet and greets and actually DOES have a chance. And you are right, it is NY. So if he wins in NY, imagine the message it will send across the country.

    LP candidates typically are a bit wacky.... but this guy is Sharpe.
    It could be a 50-way race, the LP candidate will not win in New York and I'm skeptical that he'll even finish second. I would be so very pleased to be wrong, so it would make my day for him to shut my mouth.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

    The counter-revolution will not be televised.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    It could be a 50-way race, the LP candidate will not win in New York and I'm skeptical that he'll even finish second. I would be so very pleased to be wrong, so it would make my day for him to shut my mouth.
    I hear ya. And 99.9% of the time or more I would agree with you. I have been following Sharpe for a few months as a side project without any real hope, brushing him off like you did, but the Rogan interview kind of gave me a glimmer of hope... Johnson might have a shot in NM even with the straight ticket voting crap they just pulled... and that is about it.... as far as I know about winnable elections of significance...

    Larry is doing some good stuff, and busting his butt out there.... Cuomo is polling lower and lower, and there really is no alternative to him. Cynthia Nixon is going nowhere. The Republican is a sacrificial nothing... I would like to see Sharpe get the $2M he needs to get the exposure he needs for name recognition and then possibly win. Because it would be a huge success for libertarian ideas across the country if he won, or even came in second. The Verizon Bridge idea, implemented and working, would show the rest of the country how to fix our decaying infrastructure. That alone is gold. But without getting the name recognition, you are probably right....

    Seriously, what else we got going on right now? Except complaining on the interwebs...
    Once you go Paul, you see through them all.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Is it Finally Time for a Good Old Fashioned Money Bomb in 2018?

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...y-Bomb-in-2018
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  12. #10
    I searched for "Sharpe" before posting, and nothing came up, and now I see why. Your title.

    I concur we need a new money bomb for him.
    Once you go Paul, you see through them all.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I searched for "Sharpe" before posting, and nothing came up, and now I see why. Your title.

    I concur we need a new money bomb for him.
    No, no, your thread was first, that's how I found out about this interview. If you search Sharpe now both come up as long as you don't search title only.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  14. #12
    I'm voting Larry.
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster



Similar Threads

  1. Larry Sharpe money bomb underway
    By fisharmor in forum Liberty Campaigns
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2017, 10:32 PM
  2. Larry Sharpe Epic Charlottesville Rant Deleted?
    By Todd in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2017, 10:13 AM
  3. Gary Johnson on the Joe Rogan Experience
    By mtr1979 in forum Liberty Campaigns
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-20-2016, 10:40 AM
  4. Dr. Rhonda Patrick on the Joe Rogan Experience
    By Bastiat's The Law in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2015, 05:27 PM
  5. Adam Kokesh on The Joe Rogan Experience
    By jct74 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 11:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •