Thread: Police officer pumps, pays for elderly woman's gas

Police officer pumps, pays for elderly woman's gas

Does not beat or shoot her.

Police officer pumps, pays for elderly woman's gas, viral Facebook post shows

An elderly woman came into my station today and gave me $3 in change to put on her gas pump. A police officer was standing behind her and happened to hear the amount and saw she was using a cane, struggling to walk back to her car. He went outside and told her to sit in the car as he would pump the gas for her. After a few minutes of getting to know one another he realized she was really struggling and didn’t have any gas or money left. The $3 will only get her so far. He told her to hang tight- came inside and put her another $20 out of his pocket. He went back and finished pumping and she told him her husband had recently passed away and she’s stuck paying all their bills and is behind every month. This $20 really helped her! She would of most likely ended up running out of gas.

Nowadays there’s so much negativity towards police officers. No one respects them. We hear all the complaints and “bad” stories. I’m not saying every officer is perfect, I’m sure some are at fault at times. We all make mistakes- but we should all respect, appreciate, and thank them for what they do.
    Leaving your family everyday to try and make sure everyone’s else’s is safe can be tough. Think about it- who do you call when you’re in danger? Who’s running in harms way as you’re running away?

To all the men and women in blue I THANK YOU for your service!

**** Cadillac is not hers. The car is being borrowed******
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We all make mistakes- but we should all respect, appreciate, and thank them for what they do.
    Leaving your family everyday to try and make sure everyone’s else’s is safe can be tough. Think about it- who do you call when you’re in danger? Who’s running in harms way as you’re running away?

What atrocity did that cop commit later in the day?

The very nature of copping requires them to ruin countless lives for every one they help.

Good propaganda.
    The cop should have just given her some money and let her pump her own gas.
    I care for elderly and know first hand if you don't use it you lose it. If this lady is capable of driving, she is capable of pumping her own gas. If she is capable of driving she is capable of figuring out how far she can go on a few pennies of gas. If she is capable of driving on an empty tank of gas, she is capable of walking home.

Look in any store and observe a loving daughter pushing her elderly relative in a wheel chair. She would be doing more for the relative if she were to ditch the wheel chair and have the relative walk.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What atrocity did that cop commit later in the day?

The very nature of copping requires them to ruin countless lives for every one they help.
    "The Patriarch"

If that cop does not in turn give money and pump the gas for a poor old black woman then he is a racist.
    If that cop does not in turn give money and pump gas for a poor old white man then he is a .....
    If that cop does not in turn give money and pump gas for a poor old black man then he is .......

Nowadays there’s so much negativity towards police officers. No one respects them.

"No one." Nice absolute statement.

We hear all the complaints and “bad” stories.
    Oh yes; the "bad" stories of them raping and murdering people must be really "good!"

Leaving your family everyday to try and make sure everyone’s else’s is safe can be tough. Think about it- who do you call when you’re in danger?
    Not me, and I'm hardly some kind of bad ass. My neighbor and I got into it and he took a shot at my feet. I didn't call the pigs. Once, our neighbor stole our other neighbor's dog. We didn't call the police--we just broke in their house and took the dog back. Once, someone was messing with my brother's car, either putting something in the gas tank or maybe stealing it. My brother ran after him til the guy ran out of his shoe! Once, some weirdo knocked on our door at 5am. I didn't call the pigs. Another time, some strange guy was knocking on neighbors' doors. I thought he just needed water, but my dumbass neighbor calls the pigs (turns out I was right).

pigs = cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Juicy delicious propaganda.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Moral Licensing: How Being Good Can Make You Bad - https://www.ronpaulforums.com/showth...n-Make-You-Bad

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Juicy delicious propaganda.
    A Made for Facebook event.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    A Made for Facebook event.
    Can we make it go viral?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Can we make it go viral?
    Authoritarianism is already an infectious disease. and I'm afraid it is Terminal.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Great thread, we need more posts like this one. +rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

To all the men and women in blue I THANK YOU for your service!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ight=Cop+saves
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Think about it- who do you call when you’re in danger? Who’s running in harms way as you’re running away?
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

Robert Higgs also thinks third world $#@!hole Mexico is freer than the US. He is an idiot.

Robert Higgs Moves to Mexico

A freer country than the US, which also does not threaten the world with destruction, he tells Lew Rockwell.

Seriously, how many good deeds does every American do? Why are cop's good deeds the only ones that go viral? I gave a bum $20 bucks last week, I don't see a picture of me all over the internet. I need to figure out how to get that done. It would be great for my small business. Anyone have the cop's phone #. I would like to ask his secret.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    "No one." Nice absolute statement.

Oh yes; the "bad" stories of them raping and murdering people must be really "good!"

Not me, and I'm hardly some kind of bad ass. My neighbor and I got into it and he took a shot at my feet. I didn't call the pigs. Once, our neighbor stole our other neighbor's dog. We didn't call the police--we just broke in their house and took the dog back. Once, someone was messing with my brother's car, either putting something in the gas tank or maybe stealing it. My brother ran after him til the guy ran out of his shoe! Once, some weirdo knocked on our door at 5am. I didn't call the pigs. Another time, some strange guy was knocking on neighbors' doors. I thought he just needed water, but my dumbass neighbor calls the pigs (turns out I was right).

pigs = cancer
    Wish I had more than one rep for this, I have plenty of similar stories. I never called the cops pretty much my entire life. I guess some people just reflexively turn toward authority when something happens they feel is beyond their meager abilities.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Robert Higgs also thinks third world $#@!hole Mexico is freer than the US. He is an idiot.
    Uh, no. Your brain is so closed you haven't the ability to judge such things.

I notice you didn't address what he said, just attacked him for the sin of leaving the police state USA.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 09-09-2018 at 08:36 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Seriously, how many good deeds does every American do? Why are cop's good deeds the only ones that go viral? I gave a bum $20 bucks last week, I don't see a picture of me all over the internet. I need to figure out how to get that done. It would be great for my small business. Anyone have the cop's phone #. I would like to ask his secret.
    You're just askin' for a swattin'.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

I could use an extra $20, PM me.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.