Thread: Jesse Ventura Endorsement

Jesse Ventura Endorsement?

How about getting a Jesse Ventura Endorsement for Ron Paul? He is an independent and hates the Republicans and Democrats and was the former Governor of Minnesota.
    Last edited by DirectDemocracy; 12-12-2007 at 11:24 PM. Reason: clarification

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Omg you guys need to at least put a "?" at the end of your Titles!

MISLEADING

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStanart View Post

MISLEADING
    QFT
    My Awesome Blog | Digg My Articles | Emergency Preparedness Discussion Forum

"You're working for the most honest man in Congress." - John McCain to Kent Snyder, 1988 [verified by personally asking Kent Snyder]

Jesse has said many times that he would NEVER support any candidate, no matter how he feels about them, as long as they have the Republican or Democrat name tag attached to them.

Forget about it.

it would be nice though.
    http://www.freetalklive.com

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth.” - Bill Hicks

"The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

are you kidding....Jesse was just a democrat in drag......

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStanart View Post

MISLEADING
    Sorry about that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like Jesse Ventura and went to hear him speak at my college a few years ago. Someone asked him what he thought of the Libertarian Party, and he said, "Libertarians? They're anarchists!" and completely dismissed them.

I was shocked, and I really had a lot less respect for him afterwards. I doubt he would endorse Ron Paul, just because of the Libertarian Party connection. He really seemed to have something against Libertarians.

Which is odd, since a lot of his views are in line with the Libertarian Party.

-----------------------
    Libertarian Girl
    http://www.libertariangirl.com