Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Cabinet Filled with GOP Resistance Members

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump Cabinet Filled with GOP Resistance Members

Just as suspected. It's 100% Trump's fault for not being detail oriented. Maybe he should spend less time watching cable news and doing research on his cabinet and staff.

http://archive.li/Az6gC
    Last edited by AuH20; 09-05-2018 at 05:09 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you feel the electricity in the air? Feels like the storm is very close.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

time to bring n the A team...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Yet there are some still that deny the Deep State exists...
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

DJT is about to draw a line in the sand.

NYT Opinion: "I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration."
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/o...esistance.html

BNO News
    Trump, citing national security, says the New York Times must 'turn over' the senior official who wrote an op-ed
    saying they are part of the "resistance" and working to 'thwart his worst inclinations'

https://twitter.com/BettyBowers/stat...96216332984320

Cool Pence & Pompeo are denying being "Lodestar" as Pence backs up lil ole Jeff Sessions...

I had a horrid thought.
    What if the M.L's wife
    wrote it. She thinks he
    is under-appreciated...

Mike Pence is a fan of the "Keebler Elf"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No wonder Rand was toying with the idea of becoming the 2020 VP....

Whether the NY Times’ source is real — or fabricated — there is a growing rift between President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, well-placed sources confirm.

“Trump doesn’t trust him,” one insider said. “The president operates by instincts and for a long he has excluded Mike (Pence) from key negotiations and matters.”

But publically, sources said, the optics are that Trump and Pence have a good relationship. But that’s simply optics. And not reality.

“Mike is almost an outsider at this point,” one insider said. “Whether he’s on the ticket for 2020 is anybody’s guess. I would say he won’t be but excluding him could cause a backlash. Mike is certainly frustrated.”

Pence could be disgruntled after being excluded from key administration meetings and policy decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    NYT Opinion: "I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration."
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/o...esistance.html

BNO News
    Trump, citing national security, says the New York Times must 'turn over' the senior official who wrote an op-ed
    saying they are part of the "resistance" and working to 'thwart his worst inclinations'

https://twitter.com/BettyBowers/stat...96216332984320
    I'm not sure I buy it. Either Pence wrote it WANTING to be "caught" or he was setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    DJT is about to draw a line in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Yet there are some still that deny the Deep State exists...
    Maybe we'll know more if Trump gets a 2nd term. He's either going to go full-on establishment, or kick every one of their tables over on the way out the door when he has nothing to lose.

I'd pay good money to see him fire everyone in his cabinet right now and start over fresh.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Maybe we'll know more if Trump gets a 2nd term. He's either going to go full-on establishment, or kick every one of their tables over on the way out the door when he has nothing to lose.

I'd pay good money to see him fire everyone in his cabinet right now and start over fresh.
    That would be the right thing to do only if you believe the anonymous author is actually real. Also, them using lodestar is a clue that whoever did it was trying to set someone else up.

Btw, I think he should fire everyone on his cabinet but he shouldn't do it for this reason.

Filled with parasitic ladder climbers......

So they say. If this person was real, why would they reveal themselves, even anonymously? All it would do is make Trump paranoid about anyone in the cabinet who pushes back on his agenda. Unless, of course, that was the exact purpose of the article. To sow dissent within the administration and call for more firings. That strikes me as more likely. Either way, the NYT is definitely trying to sabotage the regime in a way that I don't think is comparable to any news organization in history.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Btw, I think he should fire everyone on his cabinet ...
    Everyone except for Nikki Haley, Mike Pompeo, Jim Mattis, John Bolton, Gina Haspell, Mike Pence, ... Cause those picks are the BEST!!!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Everyone except for Nikki Haley, Mike Pompeo, Jim Mattis, John Bolton, Gina Haspell, Mike Pence, ... Cause those picks are the BEST!!!
    I think the HUD, education, health and transport secretaries are non neocons, he can keep those ones too

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think the HUD, education, health and transport secretaries are non neocons, he can keep those ones too
    Gray area.... Uncertain? FIRE 'em all. Quote from ole Andy Johnson's attempt to destroy the TENURE OF OFFICE ACT.

Fire the whole godddddam lot of them! We KNOW that Donnie Trump is a total blithering jackass
    And I don't mean DON Jr. at all. Trump is his own worst enemy. Mitch McConnell likes ole genteel
    Lindsey Graham but he leaves his South Carolina 'priapus' alone save when he pump primes him
    to mellow him out during a needful vote. The cute lil ole "Keebler" ELF was just backed up by our
    VEEP. Inside the league of white haired men with lousy internal organs and a tendency to pee often
    due to age,I had Sen. RAND pegged as the towel boy & coat rack until he did his long drone thingie.
    Last edited by Aratus; 09-06-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Fire the whole godddddam lot of them! We KNOW that Donnie Trump is a total blithering jackass
    And I don't mean DON Jr. at all. Trump is his own worst enemy. Mitch McConnell likes ole Lindsey
    Lindsey Graham but he leaves his South Carolina 'priapus' alone save when he pump primes him
    to mellow him out during a needful vote. The cute lil ole "Keebler" ELF was just backed up by our
    VEEP. Inside the league of white haired men with lousy internal organs and a tendency to pee often
    due to age,I had Sen. RAND pegged as the towel boy & coat rack until he did his long drone thingie.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You do know, Swordsmyth, judging from REP Ron Paul's
    health right now, Dr.RAND could be inside the SENATE
    longer than wily ole STROM THURMOND was. Being a
    six term Senator from KY may be in the cards, imoho.

Ever since conservative Steve bannon was forced out, it's been rocky situation. Current tensions could lead to addition of more Adelson-approved left-leaning cabinet members from GOP-Jarvanka wing.. that GOP faction seems pretty loyal and happy with MAGA since Iran deal cancellation, Syria bombing, Israel embassy move.

Yes, Trump's cabinet, picked by himself, is filled with deep staters. Either he's stupid, incompetent, and/or loves himself some deep state as long as they are supporting him. I'd guess all three.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://www.theamericanconservative....against-trump/

Something tantamount to a national game of “Clue” is underway. It was Mike Pence, with an email to the Times, in the Naval Observatory. It was Ambassador Jon Huntsman, Jr., with the phone, in the bathroom of his Moscow apartment. This reporter is loathe to delve into conjecture, but the author of the op-ed seems clearly to be, first, interested in national security, and second, a traditional conservative. A preponderance of my sources argue that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. “[National Security Advisor John] Bolton would shock me,” a State Department veteran says.

The op-ed author writes: “This isn’t the work of the so-called deep state. It’s the work of the steady state.” He (or she) maligns the president as “amoral” and devoid of “first principles.” A veteran watcher of Secretary of Defense James Mattis tells me that “’steady’ is a favorite Mattis word. …I think the McCain funeral hit Mattis hard.” Yet even if the president suspected his defense chief, he would be loathe to quickly dispatch him—and anyway Mattis may leave on his own after the midterms.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    So they say. If this person was real, why would they reveal themselves, even anonymously? All it would do is make Trump paranoid about anyone in the cabinet who pushes back on his agenda. Unless, of course, that was the exact purpose of the article. To sow dissent within the administration and call for more firings. That strikes me as more likely. Either way, the NYT is definitely trying to sabotage the regime in a way that I don't think is comparable to any news organization in history.
    You really couldn't even think of one reason for them to reveal themselves?

Book sales? Fame? MSNBC Contributor? Running for office? Endorsements?

That is to assume there is even a real senior position leaker in the administration. What exactly is "top senior official? Could just be any managerial position that has nothing to do with how decisions are made and carried out. Could be a fake leftist colluding with the NYT. What has NYT's record been with anonymous sources anyways?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Yes, Trump's cabinet, picked by himself, is filled with deep staters. Either he's stupid, incompetent, and/or loves himself some deep state as long as they are supporting him. I'd guess all three.

I'm guessing you're right. But don't worry. I'm sure one of our resident Trump supporters can Trumpsplain to us how and why we're so terribly terribly wrong.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    If someone is terribly clever... even the New York Times can be PUNK'd.
    I honestly think that when Mike Pence utilized the word Lodestar, he did
    it because he is college educated, and understands ENGLISH LIT. I feel
    the essay writer tossed this together because they know how to play up
    drama as they dumb things down. Even though FDR had graduated from
    Harvard, he kept his fireside chats simple and direct. He tried to avoid all
    academia inclined jargon. LODESTAR knows prose leaves behind its clues.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    You really couldn't even think of one reason for them to reveal themselves?

Book sales? Fame? MSNBC Contributor? Running for office? Endorsements?

That is to assume there is even a real senior position leaker in the administration. What exactly is "top senior official? Could just be any managerial position that has nothing to do with how decisions are made and carried out. Could be a fake leftist colluding with the NYT. What has NYT's record been with anonymous sources anyways?

When the PENTAGON PAPERs were published, the NY Times
    was one of the major circulation papers who PO'ed Mr. RMN!

As 1971 heads into 1972... J.Edgar Hoover's health becomes debatable.
    MARK FELT is in the FBI. I do sincerely doubt CHRIS (Fay) WRAY wrote it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast