Thread: Newbie

Good care of pregnant women is important since their body becomes very sensitive to ache and unexpected motion. They must care about their movements and correct posture because any sudden motion can affect the child. Pregnancy pillows are intended to provide great care and support to their body. These pillows are designed in a manner that provides comfort to a pregnant woman without harming the mother and the infant inside her. View my article: Best Pillow Sleepers

A Pregnancy Pillow can Relieve you of your Aches and Pains
    Usually pregnant women feel pain in their back because of the swollen abdomen. Their muscles and spines are pulled to bear the additional weight. Some women also feel the problems of sciatica that cause severe pain in body. In this pain, women have a burning sensation in several body parts like lower back and leg. They can also face numbness in their feet and leg.
    Sometimes they cannot sleep properly due to the pain in body. Pregnancy pillows or maternity pillow helps them to relieve body pain easily. The soft and useful designs of these pillows allow them to sleep in the correct posture.
    Pregnancy Pillows are designed cautiously so that it offers both back and front support, while you sleep contentedly and comfortably on your side. Additionally, maternity pillows also support head and neck for women who are side sleepers. Since these pillows are long enough, you can keep them in between your knees for sleeping in comfortably positioned. See my linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bestpillow/
    Instructions to Use a Pregnancy Pillow
    Before purchasing a pregnancy pillow, you must understand the important factors that are causing discomfort in your body. These pillows are generally prepared for easing the ache in knees, ankles, belly, back, neck and shoulders.
    You must check the firmness of pregnancy pillow before buying it. It must be capable to support your weight and grip your knees or stomach off the mattress.
    Instructions

• If you sleep on your side, you need to raise your belly and get a part of the pillow below the tummy.
    • You can also use pregnancy pillow between your ankles and knees so that it helps to relive strain on your joints. This method is also for the women who sleep on their side.
    • You should sleep on your side with one knee curved since it is good in pregnancy. You need to put the pillow between your ankles and one more pillow below your stomach.

View more in detail at: https://bestpillowsleepers.com/best-nursing-pillows/
    Last edited by hungtri2506; 10-17-2018 at 08:58 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hungtri2506 View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm newbie. I would like to join in for learning and sharing. Thank all.
    Welcome aboard.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Greetings .
    Do something Danke

Cool Howdy

Welcome, you've done the hard part signing up, it's all easy crusin' now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

What would you like to learn about. Ron Paul? Principles of Human Freedom? Libertarianism? Anarchy?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    What would you like to learn about. Ron Paul? Principles of Human Freedom? Libertarianism? Anarchy?
    I hope me being a bot will not affect our relationship.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dagnabbit....he FINALLY confessed to EVERYTHING now...rather than last July!