Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: One big reason to love Trump

  1. #1

    One big reason to love Trump

    He has liberated Rand, who is not afraid to troll anymore. I know this is but one example, but Rand would never do this kind of thing pre-2016. Trump has reset the media and political correctness is fighting for its life. It's a new playing field now and the best look is to jab without totally insulting or acting unhinged. This suits Rand perfectly, in fact I think he is more likable now that we get a little more personality.

    https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/...404170240?s=19
    Last edited by kona; 08-31-2018 at 07:03 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    nope, Rand has always been smart, especially because his team is full of young people.
    PLEASE DONATE to Cindy Lake for Clark County, Nevada, Commissioner
    - Good Name recognition, ran in 2014 and only lost by 1% to a million dollar campaign
    - Has active support of the county GOP
    - Opponent, Jim Gibson, is vulnerable and has a history losing due to the same scandal
    - 2018 GOP primary result was 72%
    - For liberty in Vegas

    >>>CLICK>>> to learn more about this epic liberty candidate https://cindylake.net/donate

    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    nope, Rand has always been smart, especially because his team is full of young people.
    "Team full of young people" usually doesn't relate to "smart". Must be something else...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    "Team full of young people" usually doesn't relate to "smart". Must be something else...
    If you haven't been following along, and don't understand context, you could ask for clarification instead of being basic.

    Smart as in smart mouthed, a troll.

    Regarding Rand's team, yes full of young people and most of Rand's moves in the past years have been great. One advantage he has with his team is that its mainly all young libertarians, with principle and a passion for the movement. Most higher office politicians can't really say the same.
    PLEASE DONATE to Cindy Lake for Clark County, Nevada, Commissioner
    - Good Name recognition, ran in 2014 and only lost by 1% to a million dollar campaign
    - Has active support of the county GOP
    - Opponent, Jim Gibson, is vulnerable and has a history losing due to the same scandal
    - 2018 GOP primary result was 72%
    - For liberty in Vegas

    >>>CLICK>>> to learn more about this epic liberty candidate https://cindylake.net/donate

    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    He has liberated Rand, who is not afraid to troll anymore. I know this is but one example, but Rand would never do this kind of thing pre-2016. Trump has reset the media and political correctness is fighting for its life. It's a new playing field now and the best look is to jab without totally insulting or acting unhinged. This suits Rand perfectly, in fact I think he is more likable now that we get a little more personality.

    https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/...404170240?s=19

    Let's be as AUTOcratically PRUSSIAN as our POTUS's grandpappy who fled his GERMANY!
    NINE!NINE!NINE! Let's sorta like POTUS for listening to ole JIM BUNNING's replacement!!!

  7. #6
    Duckies, do not bromance POTUS.
    Sorta like him when he is just a slob
    and does something sorta nice or decent.
    Just get PO'ed when he is a jerk and
    hand rEVOLution Love to RAND.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    If you haven't been following along, and don't understand context, you could ask for clarification instead of being basic.

    Smart as in smart mouthed, a troll.

    Regarding Rand's team, yes full of young people and most of Rand's moves in the past years have been great. One advantage he has with his team is that its mainly all young libertarians, with principle and a passion for the movement. Most higher office politicians can't really say the same.
    Rand has been smart BECAUSE his team is full of young people. Got it.
    Pretty sure Rand is smart due to genetics and upbringing... if that results in him surrounding himself with young, smart people, that's all well and good, for longevity's sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    . I know this is but one example, but Rand would never do this kind of thing pre-2016.
    That kind of trolling was commonplace by Rand during the campaign to the point of immaturity. He actually did it all the time. Just the Festivus stuff kind of disproves your point.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    That kind of trolling was commonplace by Rand during the campaign to the point of immaturity. He actually did it all the time. Just the Festivus stuff kind of disproves your point.
    I thought the festivus stuff was about insulting spending, this is just a shot at the left. I'll defer though.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    Rand has been smart BECAUSE his team is full of young people. Got it.
    Pretty sure Rand is smart due to genetics and upbringing... if that results in him surrounding himself with young, smart people, that's all well and good, for longevity's sake.
    Too basic, never mind.
    PLEASE DONATE to Cindy Lake for Clark County, Nevada, Commissioner
    - Good Name recognition, ran in 2014 and only lost by 1% to a million dollar campaign
    - Has active support of the county GOP
    - Opponent, Jim Gibson, is vulnerable and has a history losing due to the same scandal
    - 2018 GOP primary result was 72%
    - For liberty in Vegas

    >>>CLICK>>> to learn more about this epic liberty candidate https://cindylake.net/donate

    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

  13. #11

    Exclamation Team Mitch - Kentucky Trump Snowflakes, tread lightly

    Rand has had to dial it back to avoid offending the Trump Snowflakes of Kentucky. Somehow Mitch McConnell and Jesie Benton have convinced them that being easily triggered is "severely conservative", like Mitt.

    With Hillary or Bernie he could have cut loose with both barrels, but he's got to be cautious with the Trump Snowflake voters of Kentucky.

    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

  14. #12



Similar Threads

  1. If Trump Fans Love Freedom, They Should Love Net Neutrality
    By Origanalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2017, 10:11 AM
  2. Another reason I love Cavuto
    By Confederate in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 07:23 PM
  3. Another reason to love The Judge!
    By PierzStyx in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 10:01 PM
  4. This Is One Main Reason Why I Love Ron Paul
    By AGRP in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 08:50 PM
  5. Another reason to love Judy Shelton
    By Bradley in DC in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 06:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •